Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic of traders  (Read 18908 times)
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

I believe that there is a lack of vision when it comes to the investors investing in the crypto industry, they do not rely on their research but most of them make decisions based on the sentiments of the market which is not a wise idea, in my honest opinion. That's why big whales and institutional investors take the benefit of it and try to manipulate the market in a way they want in order to make profits from it.
Mostly, panic traders loses big money because they don’t believe on their own studies, they are just following the trend without hesitation, and that is why whales continues to play like this. We should not stop from making our own analysis so we cannot panic if bad things happen again in the market, don’t listen to the fud.
It's like they didn't have plan or some kind of target. It seems that a lot of people are hesitant, so they follow what is decided by others. They sometimes seem to believe that prices will soon rise, but instead they do the opposite.
There are three main things for investment in cryptocurrency. Money, patience and courage. it is not only money that you will invest in cryptocurrency and will make profit. You will have to be patient and courageous, because if you don’t bear the red conditions of the market and get panic, you will not be able to make profit in the world. Make sure that you are cool and can bear bad conditions before investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

I believe that there is a lack of vision when it comes to the investors investing in the crypto industry, they do not rely on their research but most of them make decisions based on the sentiments of the market which is not a wise idea, in my honest opinion. That's why big whales and institutional investors take the benefit of it and try to manipulate the market in a way they want in order to make profits from it.
Mostly, panic traders loses big money because they don’t believe on their own studies, they are just following the trend without hesitation, and that is why whales continues to play like this. We should not stop from making our own analysis so we cannot panic if bad things happen again in the market, don’t listen to the fud.
It's like they didn't have plan or some kind of target. It seems that a lot of people are hesitant, so they follow what is decided by others. They sometimes seem to believe that prices will soon rise, but instead they do the opposite.
There are three main things for investment in cryptocurrency. Money, patience and courage. it is not only money that you will invest in cryptocurrency and will make profit. You will have to be patient and courageous, because if you don’t bear the red conditions of the market and get panic, you will not be able to make profit in the world. Make sure that you are cool and can bear bad conditions before investment.

As we all know that cryptocurrencies are based on the blockchain technology which relies on the principle of decentralization, there is a huge power lying in such kind of system. However, when there is a power, there is also responsibility and when it comes to the crypto, the responsibility is all about to make wise decisions but in some cases, big whales and institutional investors try to manipulate it in order to make a profit from such situation.
Small_Man_Big_Thoughts

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

A human is not a robot. Panic attacks because of being afraid to lose all the money is a common case. But a trading strategy does not have to constitute only panic and constant thinking about it otherwise, it is not a trading but damages. To be less afraid to trade it is possibly better to reduce a capital for trading.
Yeah you are right. Every person in this world will feel panic some times and somewhere in his life. When a person start trading, panic starts with this. He would always think about the market situation and the price. He will search for the reasons for the price ups and downs, because he is doing business. All businesses in the world are not without panic and fear.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

Trading has become so difficult nowadays because of market manipulation by whale.Market manipulation happens because of low volume.Traders have to understand that now market is on bearish condition.All the traders will be happy again when bull market comes.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

we have to know about the risks in trading crypto currencies and we should also know that crypto prices are volatile and will continue to change so we have to be calm and not need to panic, hold and wait for crypto prices to recover
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:50:43 AM

no problem, you don't have to worry about seeing that. because this is normal. some traders and investors who do not have patience when they see prices fall like this. but in my opinion it's good. because there will only be strong crypto holders and not sell their crypto. when Panikers is gone, there will be no more dumps. and it saturates the bidders, so they will increase their offer and make a pump.
Hasukodaki
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

i spend alot of my money for bitcoin bro. althought the maket so bad. i don't want sell coin and lose my money. so just keep hoping man
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:07:40 PM

I don't see reasons why traders should be troubled. It is possible to earn good profits in many market conditions and that doesn't make excuses. They should improve their skills so.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

In the cryptocurrency business, one should be farsighted and not to predict quick gains all the time. It is normal for prices to be in pumping and dumping status because the market need always to make some corrections. People who don't believe in such facts will definitely fall into panic.

saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:29:25 AM

I already said it but I am glad to express my insights about this topic, traders who panic over the current trends of crypto are those who did not have enough experience and knowledge regarding the volatility and trending of this space, those are noobs and those are the people who think that crypto is just a space where one could easily earn money. Traders with enough skills, experience and knowledge knew when to buy, when to sell or hold his crypto for a greater profit.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:02:36 AM

Trading has become so difficult nowadays because of market manipulation by whale.Market manipulation happens because of low volume.Traders have to understand that now market is on bearish condition.All the traders will be happy again when bull market comes.

market manipulation is normal and even on other business there  is always a manipulation but trading in cryptos is still hard because you cant predict the future outcome of the coins .  being volatile is also the reason on why trading using cryptos are more difficult when compared to other types of trades .

Market manipulation happens because of low volume
market manipulation do also happen even in high or mid volume . it'll only depend on the mood of the whales if they will pump or dump the market .

Traders have to understand that now market is on bearish condition.
of course they understand it ( except if they are really new in this industry )

.All the traders will be happy again when bull market comes.
yes but even if the market wil stay on bear , many people will still be happy because they can still have the oppurtunity to purchase coins at a reasonable value .
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

If you feel you have a some panic in your trading so you should stop your trading because trading is not a panic but sometime you feel it is also panic, if you work properly and if you make a good money form your trading so you can’t feel it is panic. First of all you should learn then you need to start trading otherwise you can’t see better result in your trading.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:00:01 PM

Based on my own personal experience the panic of the traders are the unexpected flows in the market values of different electronic coins in the market of cryptocurrency;
because there are times a huge loss that incurred by them which is a very hard situation to handle with.
quichiship

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

I have lost my entire capital multiple times in my initial days of trading just because I used to trade based on the others opinion without doing my own research and it taught me the important lesson not to blindly rely on others opinion. As the great investor Warren Buffet says, "Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful", big whales and institutional investors try to spread the fear so that they can acquire the units at lower levels resulting in the potential of making high profits.
Cryptocurrency trading is new for many traders. Some people do not want to hold their coins for long time. They want quick response from their investment, therefore they star trading and when they see the hurdles in crypto trading, panic starts for them. It is not easy to make money easily in crypto trading. You will have to prepare yourself for all circumstances.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

panic traders should be able to use them to be able to buy coins at low prices, yes you are right with the panic of traders that cryptocurrency prices in exchange places will quickly fall and make you able to buy coins at cheap prices, so you should be happy to be able to use the panic trader.
msk19

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

Those who manipulate the market count on such panic of traders. Thus, they increase their financial condition. Whales will be able to increase capitalization themselves, they have enough money for this.

PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

At this point, from December last 2017 up to this day, we saw how market goes deep down and finds it hard to recover. It is sad to see this happening but all we can do is just to wait. We must not let our emotions control us. We have to still believe because crypto has only two options and that is to go down or to go up high. This time we saw so much downfall, but whatever happened downfall will end for sure. The only question is when. So let us stay calm and do not panic.
This is a thorough explanation. Connecting today with one year ago today sound like we are still on the same page if we do not include that boom of December. From an economic point of view, I believe that cryptocurrency is alive and has great chances of becoming the future currency.

Just look at the pace of its spread despite the low price. Marginal productivity is still high due to the low scaled demand but demand is low due to many factors. A man who believes in the Keynesian Speculation theory might invest without any hesitation for the future speculated prices will be very high.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

Perhaps they have put too much high hopes in the crypto. For real, there is no certainty in the cryptoworld. Sometines you earn, sometimes not. The best way is to stay calm whateveray happen unless you are sure that you invested in good project.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

When the market is dropping like now, then I am sure that many users are easy to panic when the price drops and rises more than 10%, whereas to be able to get big profits, be patient is very important.
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:46:10 PM

Those who panic are just the noob and those who don't have proper education about the crypto trends, they are the weak hands that are so unsure about their status at this field, those are dumb and mindless traders that don't have any space on this field. Better for them to stay away and leave.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: