Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:24:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic of traders  (Read 18908 times)
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:06:08 AM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
they panic because their money affects on that situation, being trader we must be careful and be wise because its very risk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:18:25 AM

Whatever the current market conditions and conditions, never make us panic, this will make a bad situation and certainly will make us regret and lose, always thinking positively is important.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:40:51 AM

In crypto there so many panic sellers they cannot fight there emotion when they loss on trade. I'm also a panic traders and i admit of that and there so many mistake i had and every mistake there are lesson learned had. I had found some knowledge on it and to make more knowledge i reads some books on crypto trading techniques and watch on youtube of some crypto stuffs.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

Those who manipulate the market count on such panic of traders. Thus, they increase their financial condition. Whales will be able to increase capitalization themselves, they have enough money for this.
Unfortunately we have people around who always try to maximize their own interest and keep the benefits of the rest of the people on line. We say that Bitcoin is decentralized but I beg to differ for the market has always been manipulated and Whales every now and them make considerable addition or reduction into the market thereby disturbing the equilibrium which is something that do not recover so quick afterwards. Same is the current situation.
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:48:31 AM

Many coins have a pattern, and can be easy to detect which way it will go. However, nothing is certain and I am not kidding when speaking about its high volatility. One bad article can cause a heavy dip, and it doesn't even have to be from a legitimate source. Someone posted on 4Chan that Vitalik died in a car crash, and people panic sold which caused the price to drop. This is why you don't believe everything you see or hear, so do your research.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:00:26 PM

Yes this effect domino. Falling its result from sell. People who selling very cheap it's a normal. Not all people can live to have risks. For some people more important to have stability than a big income.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

Every person has its own periods of panic so I don't think that it is something bad...but for me panic equals mistake in trading, but actually it is how it works, some win, some loose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Sirait

Activity: 1890

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:25:23 PM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
we cannot stop this from happening, we cannot eliminate this panic. I also began to hesitate a little about the current market conditions, but the thing that makes me sure and strong is my friend who says that the market will go back up, so be patient.

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 09:32:51 PM

we cannot stop this from happening, we cannot eliminate this panic. I also began to hesitate a little about the current market conditions, but the thing that makes me sure and strong is my friend who says that the market will go back up, so be patient.

We cannot eliminate the feeling to the other people its because we cannot control their emotion in the first place but for us? Well provably wr can control ours so its up to us if we will buy the panic and either earn with it or lose with it since sometimes self understanding on situation and happenings would really help us on the case on certain things that could make us turn on bad shape.

Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

Avoid being panic while trading because it gives you a wrong decisions. Instead you get a profit, there's a tendency that you can get losses. Just relax on your seat and think what is the right thing to do.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

I think the panic that happened lately has a very important role in market conditions so that when traders are not able to hold assets well it is likely to make the market increasingly down and make other traders experience disappointment.

best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Panic traders are only traders who do not have experience or high flying hours, by having enough experience and knowledge and good information, traders will not panic even though the market is chaotic. Because after all being a panic trader will only make more losses, so avoid these losses so that panic is not too strong on your emotions.

The experienced traders know for sure that the market will recover and they make much money. That is why they stay calm most of the time. The beginners are mostly more nervous.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

I think the panic seller's times are over now and we have moved to a phase where investor's money reached from 100% to 40/50% and they try to invest more in dips and looks like even that investment is getting much lower returns. They become hopeless and there is no other way than holding the token until a bull run.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:09:30 AM

Since i started in to crypto trading in 2015, this year is the biggest crash of crypto, mostly all crypto include Bitcoin dropped to 70% -90% . But i think this still normal price action because since Bitcoin tradeable 8 years ago the price has been going down to 90% in 2013. To avoid loss from this high volatility we should be have diversify risk by trade in others asset.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
jessica2020

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:01:59 AM

Dont be panic if the market is down because it is the chance to have investments while price is low. Just hold your coins and dont be panic the market will recover soon so keep calm and be patience.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

Panic traders are only traders who do not have experience or high flying hours, by having enough experience and knowledge and good information, traders will not panic even though the market is chaotic. Because after all being a panic trader will only make more losses, so avoid these losses so that panic is not too strong on your emotions.

Even though they lose in trading they won't bother about the market situation who are experienced. Yes, people who don't have experience will bother much about the market situation and start selling them for low prices. So it is always good to hold the coin instead of selling for a loss.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

Even though they lose in trading they won't bother about the market situation who are experienced. Yes, people who don't have experience will bother much about the market situation and start selling them for low prices. So it is always good to hold the coin instead of selling for a loss.

selling for some loss is i think okay as long as you do use the money for more important situations rather than hodling it alone and waiting for it to decay overtime .

experienced traders like me do also panic and i think it is normal to panic because im only a human that has a feeling  . im not a robot that doesnt care on what is happening on my sorroundings .

but more importantly im panicking in a good way , when i say good . i panic in the form of selling my coins whenever i need it the most and i also panic buy whenever there is a huge dump in the crypto market .
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

Every person has its own periods of panic so I don't think that it is something bad...but for me panic equals mistake in trading, but actually it is how it works, some win, some loose.

I am a lucky man - none of my friends who work with the cryptos does panic ever. It means that they do not affect me negatively, and I think a lot before doing something.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:37:51 AM

Yes, when the price adjustment effect occurs profitably. However, falling prices are an opportunity for investors to choose their shares with a good foundation. The best way is to stay calm no matter what happens unless you are sure that you are invested in the project.
harleymasters

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:08:25 AM

In my opinion, this is the psychology of new investors entering the financial investment market. I used to think so before. But a friend reminded me. The cryptocurrency market is too young, it needs to undergo many challenges. Technological startups, they can not succeed in 1 day. So the market will recover if the psychology of investors are more stable, Investors decide to take a longer startup. Give them a chance to prove themselves. ETH has been running the ICO with price 0.3$. I think nothing is impossible but just ask yourself question :" How can you bear the losses? " Do not try to think how to make money fast. Good luck everyone!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: