Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:01:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic of traders  (Read 18908 times)
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

I do not think that traders are selling their assets now. The market is experiencing worse times, but it’s unlikely that anyone will want to sell their cryptocurrency so cheap

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coolman4

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

i think traders who are not confident and have invested by tips who cant afford losses or more risk are selling , traders how have invested based on coin performance and financial are holding and are not panic for price fluctuations (for long term i have mentioned )
XXVXX

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

Yes, like the topic, the panic of traders is happening because prices continue to fall and maybe they won't repeat the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018, this should be a sign that the profits can make prices for
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

No need to feel panic for the currwnt market condition, real crypto user know it's very natural in the crypto world. Just keep patience for the right time if possible buy cheaper altcoin and store them for good price. Nothing is panic free in the world but need to adjust with the current situation and keep calm for the right move.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

I never seen any panic as of late because the price seems to be very stable. I just everyone really learn their lessons very well in this bear market, or just simply they easily got burned. I do hope that traders won't succumb to fake news and fud otherwise it will be their loss, just saying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

I myself also have saturation with conditions like this. but I still persevered and there was no intention to resign from the current market. because I will experience defeat if I surrender at this time. we all have to be sure that the price will definitely recover soon. by waiting for the price to recover, we must be able to make a profit for our daily needs. I recommend doing daily trading, or earning income by participating in several bounty campaigns. maybe all of that can be done to be able to minimize panic and boredom when facing the current market situation.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:06:09 AM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.
We feel bad and cryptocurrency because of its price. We get upset because we cannot make profits from it. What do you expect in cryptocurrency, a positive investment? If you want to gain, wait for it. Rome did not built in a day, it spend several years to make it more tough and large. Success takes time and patient people are the one who reach it. Because regardless of disastrous events, they are still waiting for their greatest moment.
You're right all processes don't happen in a short time so does the recover process. after all the stable price doesn't mean you can't profit in the market? prices keep going up and down in small margins and you can use that to make a profit? do not panic. be a trader who can take advantage of all the conditions
DavidNiva

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:15:43 AM

You are absolutely right. But one day they will regret their current decision which did the Pizza man. If you are in big loss then just remind the Pizza man who sold his 10,000 Bitcoins only for two Pizza. So, just think about it. Don't panic anymore.
trade is not always profitable sometimes we lose, so anyone who is not ready to gamble then don't trade that's the point. in bitcoin trading, we always hope that with small capital, we can profit a lot because things like this can sometimes happen otherwise, then prepare our trade mentality and prepare our trading strategy and don't panic if we find a loss, a tough soul is one of the main capital.
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

I love traders that panic and have now oversold Canya coin CAN https://www.coinspot.com.au/buy/can
life time trader

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

professionals are just holding their coins and waiting for the price .if you understand about trading and the risks then you will not panic and remain calm facing the current market situation because we must know that panic will only make the situation worse
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

Every day I see more and more people starting to feel hopeless with the current market situation because of uncertainty when prices will recover and end this fall. Even more and more traders are deciding to resign from trading and sell all of their assets but that makes the price even more falling.

Old and fresh minded trader will not resign from trading and they are not go for panic sell. Who is a professional trader, he knows the good and bad. So a best trader anytime can not sell his coin if any possibility to pump. new trader is real panic people.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

Seeing the market situation is indeed very worrying because the price is still stable at a low rate and does not recover, so it is very natural that many crypto traders experience panic about the assets they have in their portfolios.

the best solution even though feeling panic should be to be patient and keep hold, while waiting for the market to recover, prepare another strategy to be able to get profit in the current situation, can do short-term trading because the price of the chart moves up and down very quickly.
indeed most people will definitely experience tremendous panic because the coins that they hold have a continuous decline, but with the strategy of holding back and continue to be patient waiting until the coin rises is a good strategy to avoid losses and we can also benefit later
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:32:34 PM

professionals are just holding their coins and waiting for the price .if you understand about trading and the risks then you will not panic and remain calm facing the current market situation because we must know that panic will only make the situation worse
Panic, move fund from one hand to another and those weak hands always lose out in the market.  Professionals has learned many things about human behavior and by that invest along that ways. 
Those that are holding knew that bitcoin is going to recover and as such there is no need to sell at the current price.  The ranging trend for the pass three months is an indicator that bitcoin may not go down beyond the current pricing.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

Don't be so upset. This is just a market. Remember that a fall cant last forever.
Yes, compared to December 2017 and January 2018, the price has dropped significantly. But all in your hands. Throughout this time there were many great opportunities to earn. If you don't have enough knowledge and experience for this, then you just continue to hold your coins. There is nothing wrong with that either.
Indeed, no one knew for sure at what point the price would fall, and at which point it would rise, that is, as always.
kidflash

Activity: 215
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

If you are a holder you must be very strong about the current market situation. Imagine that in 2015 there might be many people who left Bitcoin. And they must feel blaming themselves now.
tstang

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

You shouldn't panic about it because the drop in the market depends on many factors, but the main thing I think is that large players want to buy a crypto currency at the lowest price, so they put the market down as low as possible.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

I think the main reason is to be afraid of losing money , fear of failure is a very strong feeling especially if you have failed sometimes in trading , my experience in trading in this bearish market is to trade weekly with large volume coins , Some of altcoins are dying because of the volume decreasing , and it becomes risky to go through less familiar altcoin in my view .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

I do not think that traders are selling their assets now. The market is experiencing worse times, but it’s unlikely that anyone will want to sell their cryptocurrency so cheap

You can believe me, some people really do it. I know the guys that are my friends, and they sell their altcoins as soon as they think that the market will never rise again. Do not repeat their mistake and hold your crypto.
RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

You can believe me, some people really do it. I know the guys that are my friends, and they sell their altcoins as soon as they think that the market will never rise again. Do not repeat their mistake and hold your crypto.
Yes, I also know some people like this personally. But I always told them that everything would be fine with the market. But of course, not everyone has the strong nerves to wait a whole year.
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

We  cannot  blame other  traders  who  quit  on trading   as  we can  see    the  market  today  it seems like    there's   hope,  They can't  afford  anymore  to lose more money and I think  that's   one of the reason. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: