Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:38:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM ALERT: www.lavidacoin.my : SCAM IN THE NAME OF LAVIDA COIN  (Read 119 times)
CRYPTOSCAMAWARE (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

Lavida coin,LVC,  which is highly influenced coin specially in Malaysian market, having associated domains, www.lavidacoin.com and www.lavidacoin.io, has been copied by some scammer to do scam in the market or as to divert people of Lavida coin into scam website (www.lavidacoin.my ).

Users of Lavida coin and interested users of Lavida coin stay alert and beware of such scam and fraudlent wesbites. Meanwhile legal process against this domain has been initiated by legal authorities as to stop doing such illegal activities in the coin market against any ongoing company of cryptocurrency.

ORIGINAL DOMAINS OF LAVIDA COIN
www.lavidacoin.io
www.lavidacoin.com

SCAM and COPIED WEBSITE
www.lavidacoin.my
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guvn0r

Activity: 647
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

There was a similar pyramid scheme by the name gladiacoin, promising insane returns .. I remember having seen people invest 5 BTC.. this was during 2015 when price was below 1000usd..most of hyips like these are outright scams..it is.good that you post here..newbies are saved
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: