Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Three Tips to Survive the Bear Market!  (Read 146 times)
Mr_Xman (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

The  bear market has been here for a while. After hitting an all-time record last December (that barely last one month) the bearish sentiment has been circulating until it hit the nadir in 2018. The volatile crypto market has tested all but the most solid or to say — delusional — players.

However, we as crypto traders will have to make the most of the current market conditions and look forward to the bull market. Real blockchain proponents are still bullish towards the crypto market, co-founder of Reddit, Alexis Ohanian told Fortune that he predicts that Ethereum (ETH) will reach $1,500, and Bitcoin will be at $20,000 in 2018.

Before we make it through to the dawn of this long winter, here are three tips to survive the bear market.

1. Deep-dive Into Blockchain Technology

Broaden your knowledge on the technical aspects blockchain technology as well as increase your analytical skills in the market.
The current market is very volatile and is easily affected by various factors. During this time, it is wise to observe the market and note key strategies to adapt to weather the bear market. This is the perfect storm to learn from the market fluctuations and grow as much as possible.
Before other derivatives begin  to take shape in the crypto market, it is important to have a solid basic knowledge first. It would greatly benefit your investment decisions and when the market bounces back.

2. Keep an Eye on the ICO Gems

If you are lucky enough to be bleeding so much from this bear-trap, consider investing in more projects when they are at their lowest value. There might be some hidden gems. Study their technical updates, Whitepaper, and product roadmap to make your own judgment.

3. Escape in a Decentralized Blockchain Game!

Escape from your sorrows by playing in a decentralized and trustless blockchain game and you could win a fortune in just a week.

The first round of FOMO3D ended with a significant increase in the prize pool during the final two days. The jackpot winner received over 10,000 ETH. Ever since FOMO3D went viral in the crypto world and disrupted the conventional gambling game field, there has been an increase  of Ethereum games which contributed to the viral marketing of all the Ethereum games.

Besides FOMO3D, a new upcoming Ethereum game, Bear Escape, is being released in the coming September. Players purchase keys  for a chance to escape  the bear market with up to 10,000 ETH . The winner selection process is disruptively implemented by Ethereum smart contract that is completely  , immutable and transparent.

The winning odds of all participants are calculable and immutable. With its low cost and astonishingly high return, Bear Escape is considered one ultimate way to escape from the bear market.
Gear up for the upcoming bull market. Bear Escape guarantees you an exit by offering a calculable winning chance. They have a community by your side to provide support, join the community via the discord invite link https://discord.gg/t384TY3

The Escape will be on soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JennyBakery

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

These are all good tips! I agree that that we should survive the current bear market and embrace the future!
cypto_kitty_gabi

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

suffering from the damn bear market Angry Angry Angry

why does this happen to me? my ETH
TyfrTR

Activity: 312
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

I'm sorry but these are my tips for surviving in bear market times:

- Being lucky
 - Being lucky
 - Being lucky

I spent almost 4 years in cyrpto, forex and comodities markets; no technical analysis, no deep diving in technology or no other things worked for me. I didn't lose a lot but I missed a lot in these markets. Good luck to everyone.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Tips for surviving a bear market.

1. hookers
2. blow
3. vodka

Kiss Kiss Kiss
cypto_kitty_gabi

Activity: 3