Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH pump in all exchanges  (Read 1028 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

ETH jump from 167$ to 174 in all exchanges its not too late to buy
I think ETH crashing finished and now is the best time to invest or cry later because ETH gonna pump to 0.1 BTC or more exactly like DOGE did
all peoples that didn't baught DOGE at 36 and 37 satoshi because they was thinking it will crash more are crying now lol  Grin

According to the speculation the bottom price dumoing of ethereum is 200& after that ethereum will be jumping againg their price and the signal now for ethereum is better right now than last few days, of course not late to buy eth as investment.

I think eth will gives better profits by the month of December before end of the year including their king bitcoin too become both expensive again their price value.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:51:09 AM

I don't think that eth is the only coin being pumped, even the price of bitcoin has gone up but maybe now that people finally know what is going on behind the scenes and affecting the price of the coin they are now buying it up. It has always been a good coin and this low price has given people the space to buy a lot of the coin at a low price before it bulls again

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Sure sure

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:00:51 AM

Yes Ethereum is pumping and is getting pumping at a good rate. Thou the cryptocurrency markets are still in their very early days, so there is no guarantee what is going to happen. People talk about future regulation being a problem, but in my opinion, this will be a good thing.
Zineum

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:09:03 AM

Ethereum is never dead. Those who say so are the biggest fools in this crypto world.
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:09:51 AM

I think ETH crashing finished and now is the best time to invest or cry later because ETH gonna pump to 0.1 BTC or more exactly like DOGE did
all peoples that didn't baught DOGE at 36 and 37 satoshi because they was thinking it will crash more are crying now lol  Grin

What is the best price  (range) to buy ETH?
Some people said it should be $180 - $200
Some other said $150
Others even believe that ETH will drop to $124.

What do you think?
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:11:40 AM

I don't think that eth is the only coin being pumped, even the price of bitcoin has gone up but maybe now that people finally know what is going on behind the scenes and affecting the price of the coin they are now buying it up. It has always been a good coin and this low price has given people the space to buy a lot of the coin at a low price before it bulls again
They will all pump eventually since they came from drastic drop,and we dont want to see them fall much more. Expect more pump in the coming days. Will see how they can recover in this circumstances.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:14:16 AM

I do expect to see a substantial recovery in Ethereum but the timing of that is still not clear. I have been bargain shopping with ETH in the past 2 weeks adding a little every few days which means I also caught the dip under $170. I think forced selling by ICO projects has had a neagative influence on the price so hopefully that phase is cleared now and a recovery can take hold.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:14:41 AM

That's a good price for having good faith in altcoin. Dogecoin has really revived and its price has risen very high. I highly appreciate this recovery and that is the foundation and my belief in long-term hold. By the end of September, I will save a lot of money to invest in ETH.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:16:32 AM

Yes and it is still pumping, I think the dumping of ethereum is finally finished because there are many good news that is coming this ber months especially in overall crypto market that bullish market is finally coming.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:18:56 AM

Most altcoins are showing signs of recovery, but it's definitely temporary, it takes a lot of time and effort to get a full recovery!
2019 may be a good year for altcoin and token!
I hope so!
Chichitalent

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:21:28 AM

ETH didn't jump but it's correcting back to its normal value.
kingzonehtx

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:23:44 AM

ETH pump powerful, $ 222 from $ 168. After the ico projects have sold out eth, I think this is where nothing can stop eth from continuing. Today eth has risen dramatically, at that time BCH was the strongest price drops currency, not eth
Fidelityman

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:26:35 AM

In CRYPTO market, ETH and other coins didn't jump but correction always occurr and that's normal because presently ETH moved from $178+ to $219. That's correction
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:26:56 AM

since yesterday, I check on every market, ethereum is getting a pump and now the price can break $200 and I am sure that it will break higher price. I hope that ethereum can be stronger so the price can lift higher and perhaps, we can see the price will fly at the end of this year. besides that, if the ethereum can increase, it means the other coins can have the same opportunity and I hope that the market will be back to the green again.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

ETH will most likely rise again but maybe after the 30th of September, the ETF outcome will determine a rise or further fall in eth price too. Keep watching!
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 770

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

At the moment ethereum was above $220 which will be very relief for all the ETH holders when people keep spamming that ethereum is going to hit $100,not only the ethereum all  crypto currencies were bumping now but hope that this won't fall back again in few hours so people need to hold their coins and even buy more if they can.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
f12345

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

Maybe after Vitalik clarified his tweets and Binance CEO said ofc there is room for another 1000x run
It’s weird though it went from 167 to 216 in one day
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:38:11 AM

With the rise in the price of ethereum now I can say that he is the highest raised. hope this will continue. for the end of our year is good. the size of the raised ethaneum price is 16% serious.
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:40:19 AM

Ether is going up but we need to see how long it keeps going up because now we gonna see a new dumping from the ICO owners.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:51:05 AM

Yes, you were right. Today, the price of ETH $ 220 already, I hope it will be even higher and gain a foothold in a certain position, that the altcoin could also grow, and we are on the moon
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: