Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:36:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH pump in all exchanges  (Read 1034 times)
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 05:55:07 AM

Yes is good to get in but it dip is not finish yet , still coming down and that might be another chance for those that miss this little spark , just a normal correction to dip more because it still bearish to go more than but good to have this profit while it last.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:00:12 AM

It's strange why ETH still costs so little, maybe the rich uncles are very noble, because from my point of view ETH will cost about $ 3000 but then it's a matter of time and probably luck because we can only guess.
Are you serious buddy? That is way too optimistic in my opinion. Look at the entire market for crying out loud. Everything is basically crashing and it seems like majority of the cryptocurrencies will simply disappear(Useless coins disappearing is not a bad thing).

At the moment, I have full confidence only in Bitcoin while I still do have a stack of ETH, Stellar, Ripple and Dash which I am HODLING for the long term.

AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:05:27 AM

Are you serious buddy? That is way too optimistic in my opinion. Look at the entire market for crying out loud. Everything is basically crashing and it seems like majority of the cryptocurrencies will simply disappear(Useless coins disappearing is not a bad thing).

At the moment, I have full confidence only in Bitcoin while I still do have a stack of ETH, Stellar, Ripple and Dash which I am HODLING for the long term.
he must be kidding, Ethereum doesn't deserve 3000 dollars, I think 500 dollars is enough.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:05:45 AM

I am sad to see that even the top second coin in the market is becoming pump and dump coin. We need more solid projects on ETH platform and we are seeing some are emerging well and may get ETH back to the place where it should be. One of those projects is Boomstarter.Network.

Its a crowdfunding project which will definitely increase the activity in the ETH universe with all of its mining and funding stuff.
boomstarter.network

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

Etherium is a very strong draft and still has a huge value in the market. I will never believe in this death, the Eth will soon replace bitcoin. Soon Etherium attains such a height that the previous highs will seem ridiculous, Eth and keep believing in him.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
raddish

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:11:50 AM

Two different scenario can be happening one is like what you say eth will move up from the current point. The other this might be a bull trap and a further drop might happened it is still better to buy in moderate amount and exercise money management.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

ETH is interesting so much now because of its position, I have read one article about it and there was told that experts are sure in future ETH's increasing despite on its not so significant changes.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

It's strange why ETH still costs so little, maybe the rich uncles are very noble, because from my point of view ETH will cost about $ 3000 but then it's a matter of time and probably luck because we can only guess.

things that are very impossible to happen at this time, only $300 eth is very difficult to achieve, sad.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:20:55 AM

And more than that Ethereum has raised the price up to 242 USD.
That's a good value for September 2018 and now in October 2018 the Ethereum price drops again to 214 USD.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:04:59 AM

When is this happening?

The title got me excited enough to check the marketcap for the one hundredth time today but alas no 'pump' in sight yet but no dumps either Cheesy

thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

That is the reason why ETH price dropped much in the recent period. This causes the ETH to just float at $ 230 and go down no higher. At times this price is still very good and potential for us to grasp them at this point.
NotFoundGlobal

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

I'm not investor

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:16:41 AM

you're right dude Smiley
But I don't choose ethereum for my investment. I hope Ethereum will growth up like 2017 to 2018.
Hope any holder will be happy in the future

]
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:23:44 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin are very attractive altcoin investments. Its price fluctuates daily, I always hope Bitcoin and altcoin will increase price stability in the coming time!
tantra007

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:28:16 AM

ETH jump from 167$ to 174 in all exchanges its not too late to buy
I think ETH crashing finished and now is the best time to invest or cry later because ETH gonna pump to 0.1 BTC or more exactly like DOGE did
all peoples that didn't baught DOGE at 36 and 37 satoshi because they was thinking it will crash more are crying now lol  Grin
Both ethereum and doge are good coins, it doesnt need to affraid of buying them
it just needs little time and they go to up. am sure with them

▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀   URUNIT   ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀    GAMBLING PLATFORM 100% MANAGED BY ITS COMMUNITY       ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀ 
▀  ▀  ▀   Website   ▀   Whitepaper   ▀    Facebook   ▀   Twitter   ▀   ANN   ▀   Telegram   ▀  ▀ 
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

I think ETH crashing finished and now is the best time to invest or cry later because ETH gonna pump to 0.1 BTC or more exactly like DOGE did
all peoples that didn't baught DOGE at 36 and 37 satoshi because they was thinking it will crash more are crying now lol  Grin
Yes, since September ETH  has risen well in price, but this is still not enough for such a coin. Despite the fact that this is a rather promising and demanded coin, and as the market rises it will grow well in price, it would be nice if Casper and Plasma projects are implemented in it, which, first of all, completely solve the constant problem of scaling this coin and will significantly increase the shaken popularity of this coin. I think that with ETH everything will be fine.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

It is a good pump but for now it is nothing more than a little bit of recovery, it will still be a long time before the price of the coin will get back to where it used to be before the crash. It is still at a pretty good price for where the coin is right now and you are right because this is a good time to actually buy the coin because the pump that comes with such a dump is always high.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

I don't know how to estimate your information if 7$ movement seems to you as a pump.
It is too weird, ETH makes such movements every day!
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

Your prediction is too early. I think the decline of Ethereum is far from over. On September 30, if the ETF fails, there will be a more drastic decline.
Its still a good sign for us ETH holders to see an increase, its hard to see the price of ETH massively decreasing this couple of weeks. I hope this is the start of ETH rising its glory again and be the top altcoin in the market.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

Your prediction is too early. I think the decline of Ethereum is far from over. On September 30, if the ETF fails, there will be a more drastic decline.
Its still a good sign for us ETH holders to see an increase, its hard to see the price of ETH massively decreasing this couple of weeks. I hope this is the start of ETH rising its glory again and be the top altcoin in the market.
I hope that's the sign to continue growing market of ETH in able to be more profitable ,it's too tough if it's good to invest or not because we can't determined for the run in market. It will started if the market of bitcoin also has a good fluctuation because I believe they are depended.

deeplilac

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

It seems to me that your forecast is too optimistic. I do not see anything that could raise so much the price of Ethereum. It seems to me that the golden time of this coin is over. Ripple and Stellar will appear on the stage this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: