Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MINATO | FIRST X18  (Read 2643 times)
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:25:50 AM

The Website isn't working. And it is still so many to develop. Too early stage of project right now.
It is open project, so it is okay. They just need to comunicate with people and work hard. Will see  Smiley
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ipupin

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:54:42 AM

The Website isn't working. And it is still so many to develop. Too early stage of project right now.
It is open project, so it is okay. They just need to comunicate with people and work hard. Will see  Smiley

The rules for all devices that support this platform must be ready for use. Please note, sometimes such platforms, websites don't work or need improvement. I saw in Minato like that. everything needs a process, and I'm sure MINATO will develop better.
splacent

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

my wallet don't sync

any nodes ?
altgangster

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 12:37:56 AM

block explorer bounty + a server node also.
Iws

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:59:34 AM

Pool  active?
rascabily

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

when pool?
Kotello

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:22:22 PM

Hey all,

Telegram channel closed.
Discord channel deleted, all members kicked off.
Devs split.
Admins of coin are not in connection with Devs.
Github is empty.

Any word from Devs on the future? Reincarnation?

mandias (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

Hey all,

Telegram channel closed.
Devs split.
Github is empty.

Some devs refused to share the git for reasons related to GPU mining (apparently reasonable), but since the day that minato was released there has been no communication on their part and the other devs and administrators of the communication channels have decided to leave the project until the matter is clarified. Apparently there is a lot of anger on their part since they have charged all the guilt against them
almailem

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:21:28 AM

I have no word Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Cry
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:40:25 AM

Hey all,

Telegram channel closed.
Devs split.
Github is empty.

Some devs refused to share the git for reasons related to GPU mining (apparently reasonable), but since the day that minato was released there has been no communication on their part and the other devs and administrators of the communication channels have decided to leave the project until the matter is clarified. Apparently there is a lot of anger on their part since they have charged all the guilt against them

Was this a "dead on arrival" project? It seems interesting, at least it has a somewhat new algo. Let's hope the dev team comes back.
mahof

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

Knock Knock  anybody home? Huh
Kotello

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:37:11 PM

welcome on telegram community t.me/minatocoin

Oh thanks buddy for the invite, we've already been banned there. Smiley

And here is the last and final message in Telegram.

https://snag.gy/DNkXU7.jpg
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

Looks like the dev team for this is not coming back, maybe they got mad that somebody already figured out a GPU miner privately right before the launch.
mandias (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

Looks like the dev team for this is not coming back, maybe they got mad that somebody already figured out a GPU miner privately right before the launch.

No one knows the structure of the x18 so it is impossible for anyone to develop a GPU miner. Team has been divided and many things are being evaluated before making a new announcement.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:53:19 AM

No one knows the structure of the x18 so it is impossible for anyone to develop a GPU miner. Team has been divided and many things are being evaluated before making a new announcement.

Someone said on Telegram that the code was on github but then got removed, I hope that's not true and the algo can remain GPU resistant at least for some time.
mandias (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

Someone said on Telegram that the code was on github but then got removed, I hope that's not true and the algo can remain GPU resistant at least for some time.

The code has been protected and was never published on github. People invent a lot of stupid things, nobody else that the developers have had or have the structure of the x18.
almailem

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

seems like I kill the project becaz I used 40 Intel E5 mining and got 10% blocks;D GrinUndecided
mandias (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

seems like I kill the project becaz I used 40 Intel E5 mining and got 10% blocks;D GrinUndecided

First of all we (minato team) do not know who you're, secondly, we don't care who mines more or fewer coins & finally minato isn't dead, we've made a team change because of problems with the other devs  Wink
almailem

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

First of all we (minato team) do not know who you're, secondly, we don't care who mines more or fewer coins & finally minato isn't dead, we've made a team change because of problems with the other devs  Wink
the coins which I mined is still there?
 or everything will restart and I lost all the coins Wink
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

when will the project return back online?
My servers are still running minato and mining althought it have stopped for 1 week. Smiley The benifit to mine XMR is too low so I dont want to change them to XMR.
thanks for your reply

I think you still get to keep the coins even if it gets forked, unless the team decides to create a new blockchain of course.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: