Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:18:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[BOUNTY] BRICKBLOCK FEEDBACK BOUNTY⭐🔥  (Read 333 times)
phoenixdowndee (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:23:53 PM

This bounty is powered by Crowdholding. The Crypto co-creation platform that has over 27k sign ups and over 50 projects. To see more bounties, airdrops and tasks click here - https://www.crowdholding.com

Brickblock is building a Ethereum-based Dapp that allows users to sell and invest in real estate funds (REFs) and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) such as stocks, bonds, securities, commodities, foreign currencies etc as well as cryptocurrency funds. Investors will be able to buy a bundle or a share of brick and mortar assets using Brickblock tokens (BBK).

Brickblock has been working with European law firms to establish the first asset-backed security token issuance. They also in the progress of meeting with European regulators to consult how to update and implement blockchain laws onto their platform. With the expectation of positive development in the coming months, the users will be able to invest in real estates using cryptocurrency!

The main advantages of the platform are:

Directly buying real-estate with crypto.

Low transaction costs.

Liquidity and fast exchange of retail funds.

Fast clearing and settlement places (1-2 min).

Global access to real estate investments without geographical restrictions.

Earning passive income by utilizing crypto.

We would like to ask you the following questions: 

What examples of regulation can the EU use to implement as new regulations?  (E.g. asset tokens under the regulations of US SEC)

What asset-backed security regulations exists and what are their advantages/disadvantages?

what would be the best ways to regulate blockchain solutions in the European Union?

Looking forward to your input. Thanks a lot.

To take part in this bounty :-

1) Click on this link - http://bit.ly/2N5REII and sign up to Crowdholding for free through Gmail or Facebook.

2) Leave your feedback on the page. The more in-depth and better the response, the more of the stake you receive.

That's it! You will get the tokens to your profile once the task has expired and you will be able to move your tokens to your wallet through the platform.If you have any questions feel free to leave comments on this thread.

We look forward to your responses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

Joined the platform and gave my feedback to Brickblock (which is a very interesting idea).

Refreshing idea and a better way to earn crypto. Sick of just adding myself to social media pages. I would prefer to get my ideas out and get rewarded for it.

How many projects do you have? I think the key to this project is to get a lot of interesting, good projects that create content and bring in their adopters. All under one platform!

That's exactly what we think at Crowdholding, we want to use the power of the crowd to evolve businesses, as well as users get rewards. Brickblock is a very interesting concept!

We have over 50 projects and growing, we also agree with your statement. We want to create a strong innovative community!
evabeva

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

Very cool platform and idea, when does the bounty end?

Made my comment and I'll be using Crowdholding now!
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

Very cool platform and idea, when does the bounty end?

Made my comment and I'll be using Crowdholding now!

You can see when the bounty expires under the title on the clickable link in the description at the top of the page, at Crowdholding we are always adding more tasks, bounties and airdrops so keep checking!
prostevino

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

Good concept and Crowdholding is a great platform, think it's smart for any upcoming ICO to join them.

When will Crowdholding put another startup on their platform? I want to earn more crypto!
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

Good concept and Crowdholding is a great platform, think it's smart for any upcoming ICO to join them.

When will Crowdholding put another startup on their platform? I want to earn more crypto!

Hello prostevino,

We aim to have two new projects a week, but this does vary. Today we will probably be launching a new one, so keep checking the site / social media for updates!

Also startups already on the platform make new tasks / bounties so we are aiming to always have new content on the platform.
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

Great project!

How many users are there on Crowdholding?

Hello kalovyvarybarry,

We have over 28k signups and growing daily!
cryptocoffee67

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:09:18 PM

When does the bounty end? Commented on Crowdholding and is a very vibrant and well designed platform.

I really like the concept of brickblock it has real life application, unlike so many ICOs these days.
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

When does the bounty end? Commented on Crowdholding and is a very vibrant and well designed platform.

I really like the concept of brickblock it has real life application, unlike so many ICOs these days.

You can see when the bounty ends by visiting the link in the description or visiting https://www.crowdholding.com. Once you are on the task page it will show you when it expires in the top left corner, near the title.

Thanks for the kind words, will pass them onto the lead designer!
cinemalover567

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

Made my comment.

How do I get my tokens without a spreadsheet to keep up to date with my comments?
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

Made my comment.

How do I get my tokens without a spreadsheet to keep up to date with my comments?

With our platform you don't need spreadsheets. All your contributions are stored on your profile. Also once the task has expired your tokens are sent to your profile.

You can add your wallet to your profile and move the tokens to your wallet through the platform! We are looking to innovate the way that bounties / airdrops are done.
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

Commented! Really cool platform and I'll be using Crowdholding in the future as I don't have to wait for my rank to go up like on here!

How many startup do you have right now on the platform?

We currently have over 50 startups on our platform and every week we are adding more compassowner. We are glad you like the platform as well.
smellmycheese

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

Great idea. Commented on the task.

When does the bounty end, do you have any airdrops from Crowdholding or other startups?
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

Great idea. Commented on the task.

When does the bounty end, do you have any airdrops from Crowdholding or other startups?

You can see when the bounty ends by clicking on the link in the description, you will see when the bounty expires under the title in the left. Yes we have many other bounties and airdrops. Below are some examples, but if you visit https://www.crowdholding.com.

Aerum Twitter Airdrop -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5028093

Crowdholding Facebook sharing bounty - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4929489
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: