Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Price in FREE Fall! Ethereum and ERC20 Hodlers is Losing Heavy.  (Read 258 times)
masterrex (OP)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:06:14 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 05:23:02 PM by masterrex

This is the bad side of "Cryptocurrency Investment" as i wrote this thread my "Portfolio" is already wipe out i'm losing heavy i'm just sell it with nearly 60% losing of its bought price since the Ethereum price is not stabilize unlike BTC that still hold its $6000+ resistance. But in the beginning i already know that this could be happen anytime. and no one will blame except for my self. Question  are you experiencing the same fate as me? Are you still believe in Cryptocurrency? don't hesitate to drop your opinion and insights here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

I think your problem is what you're selling. No need to panic and sell at a low price, because it is sure to grow. Don't forget, when you sell, someone buys)
MasterICO

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

This is the bad side of "Cryptocurrency Investment" as i wrote this thread my "Portfolio" is already wipe out i'm losing heavy i'm just sell it with nearly 60% losing of its bought price since the Ethereum price is not stabilize unlike BTC that still hold its $6000+ resistance. But in the beginning i already know that this could be happen anytime. and no one will blame except for my self. Question  are you experiencing the same fate as me? Are you still believe in Cryptocurrency? don't hesitate to drop your opinion and insights here!
I know how you feel right now we are in the same situation  im also bought my ethereum @$500 level but look at its price now im losing my trust in ethereum but im not yet sell my ethers maybe this week i have to do a drastic action and shift to another more stable coin now im slowly believe that ethereum is slowly turned into a shitcoin.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

I would never sell for 60% loss, to me that is just insane.

here's a secret: you don't actually lose money unless you sell!
Think about why eth is crashing and see through the fud, this is a temporary downfall caused by a high number of icos cashing out and trying to keep their businesses afloat.
It will not last forever.

Now think of eth the company and the ecosystem it has developed.
It is by far the best smart contract platform out there.
Some might beat it in technical specs, but eth more than makes up for it in market penetration, name brand recognition, and rock star devs.
ETH isn't done, no way.
Especially now that major developments are coming up this year.

Just hodl it, and ride out the dip.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

You are very right
It’s best to hodl out and it requires great courage
Because it’s going to be dumper as it appears

Let’s remain positive and thanks for your encouraging words too
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:39:59 PM

Think about why eth is crashing and see through the fud, this is a temporary downfall caused by a high number of icos cashing out and trying to keep their businesses afloat.

Some might beat it in technical specs, but eth more than makes up for it in market penetration, name brand recognition, and rock star devs.
ETH isn't done, no way.

This is so encouraging and gives me hope
Because I’m new here and bought Etherum at 220$

Hopefully I get back my investment because my portfolio is red and I’m loss too

Eto_mete

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

i think it's bad for you but no need to panic because ethereum price will increase and turn around again. i believe that it is very good opportunity to buy ethereum and hold it. when ethereum price increase than you sale and get profit its simple.
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

as what you state there, cryptocurrency isn't suitable for investing, that's why when I join ICOs, I'll sell them after i see some profit. the same as when i buy cryptocurrency on market, I only buy them when i think there will be a profit in very short period.
picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 02:45:37 PM

if you are in a down market, just hold it can be very helpful. if you sell then you are panic and make other people panic and there is a lot of selling rather than buying
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

ETH isn't done, no way.

This is so encouraging and gives me hope
Because I’m new here and bought Etherum at 220$

Hopefully I get back my investment because my portfolio is red and I’m loss too

The price of ethereum has been recovered again and there is no doubt if you have recovered all of your amount or even created a little profits from there.
Currenyly the price of ethereum has been surging a lot and i can try to take a conclusion if that has been manipulated by the whales.
it can be dumped again but not sure about that right now.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

As we can see the market, ethereum is down so bad and not yet comeback its price to a profittable price. But it is also advisable for investors to buy much more ethereum coins for the future investments.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

Ethereum will definitely bounce back. This is why it's important to decide which kind of hodler you are; short, medium or long term. For a shorter term hodler, price drops would bother you as you're in it for the long term, but a long term hodler worries less about about price drops
AyeshaS

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

You only lose when you sell, don't take nasty decisions specially when it is about your hard earn money, ETH is a reliable coin so just hold for another few months and sell when its giving you some profit.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

Before I do like to exchange all mg token to ethereum due to the the fact that most token are on ethereum blockchain. But when I saw that the price is not stable I switch to exchanging my token to bitcoin because bitcoin is a little stable. At the same time either stable or not i can not sell my coin at a 60% loss, will rather hold till eternity. Most of ethereum are in different wallet wish most had seriously down. Just have to overlook the dip and leave it till it actually surpass or reach the exact price it was before.
crypt_farid

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

Clearly everyone who is in panic mode is new to this space. Just look at the price on a year-by-year basis. Markets rise and markets fall. Volatility really does suck, and is indeed a problem in our space. But you only "lose" money if you liquidate your coins back to FIAT.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

As you can see panicking is the worst thing to do when you have done an investment with cryptocurrency there is a great chance that if you don't have faith with your said portfolio's then you don't deserve to hodl at all and gain profits towards it, All you need to do is just quit and let the risk takers handle the situation, There is no need to worry about the situation right now because this is very common when we are in the bearish market that can last a quite long period of time.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:08:09 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 05:59:04 PM by palle11

Etheruem is even improving at the moment with $225 currently. It was below $180 last week.

But you only "lose" money if you liquidate your coins back to FIAT.

Not always brother. Sometimes you can convert to fiat and coin will start dropping by then you still have your fiat intact, you can tether. Again, sometimes you can hodl a coin and it is with no value in your hand, maybe shit coins that can never fight back into the market.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

As you can see panicking is the worst thing to do when you have done an investment with cryptocurrency there is a great chance that if you don't have faith with your said portfolio's then you don't deserve to hodl at all and gain profits towards it, All you need to do is just quit and let the risk takers handle the situation, There is no need to worry about the situation right now because this is very common when we are in the bearish market that can last a quite long period of time.
all of them experienced panic, and ethereum plunged from 300 $ into 160 $,
now ethereum is back up to 225 $, of course to get back to 300-500 is easy
mattcerna16

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

Bounced back up a little bit in the last few days, I'm hoping it will be back to $500 soon, just bought some more so it better do lol.
nitishkumar9999

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

You are right. Ethereum investors are in loss si much but than god, I exit my ethereum portfolio at around $400 and again entered at $209. Hoping for best.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: