Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Price in FREE Fall! Ethereum and ERC20 Hodlers is Losing Heavy.  (Read 256 times)
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:25:37 PM

Holder sure have lose a lot of money, I even have a friend who bought 20 ETH at a price of $600. He doesn't have much in life, I knew him personally because I talked to him about investing in crypto. I just didn't know when he'd buy, I just knew recently when he asked me what is the reason of its fall. I just told him to relax as price goes up and down. I can't afford to laugh at him that evening lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JunMel

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

This is the bad side of "Cryptocurrency Investment" as i wrote this thread my "Portfolio" is already wipe out i'm losing heavy i'm just sell it with nearly 60% losing of its bought price since the Ethereum price is not stabilize unlike BTC that still hold its $6000+ resistance. But in the beginning i already know that this could be happen anytime. and no one will blame except for my self. Question  are you experiencing the same fate as me? Are you still believe in Cryptocurrency? don't hesitate to drop your opinion and insights here!

Everyone holding ethereum have same frustration with you mate. Just look at the bright side of this business during this downtrend market don't sell your coin you really end up losing. Indeed this the right time to buy coin or invest more. Don't worried too much if your not new to crypto you always know that market will keep coming back to bullish. All you have to do is be patience a d wait for the market to recover like it was before.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:07:46 PM

Ethereum had a rise of 150x last year. This crash was a good opportunity for investing in this coin arroung  $180 again. According to Warren Buffet we have to be greedy when others are fearful. And I was greedy this time, my bags are full with ETH.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:24:35 PM

Ethereum had a rise of 150x last year. This crash was a good opportunity for investing in this coin arroung  $180 again. According to Warren Buffet we have to be greedy when others are fearful. And I was greedy this time, my bags are full with ETH.
Of course, if someone really believed in the epherium, then he made his investments back in 2016. Although many sold this coin in 2017, when the price rose to 1200.
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:37:41 PM

Of course, if someone really believed in the epherium, then he made his investments back in 2016. Although many sold this coin in 2017, when the price rose to 1200.
And the same thing has already happened to this year,  so many people have sold their ethereum and then move to the bitcoin. this is only a little recovery and the growth of the ethereum price is not so bad as you can see that how so many people are getting scared to see the bearish chart the whole of crypto has been destroying the price of any coin right now. even there was no ico can reach the ico price.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

The ETH is one of the potential coin. Because of some reason the price of it are fluctuate. I think it’s the best time to invest on it. It will give huge profit in future.
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

You are a full member here but seems like you didn't achieve a single knowledge about cryptocurrency. Is there anything to believe in investment in cryptocurrency. I don't think so. Also, ETH is still in a good position, again as you mentioned ETH is nothing, come on. ETH has some real usages. Most of the so-called altcoin don't have.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kaopxa

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

Price only matters for Ethereum in that it supports it as a development platform for longer. If devs keep using it then it still has a chance to be a dominant smart contract platform, but this definitely leaves the door open for competitors.
VogueaNON

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

ETH is one of the best coin. As a result of some reason its cost are vacillate. I believe it's the best time to contribute on it. It will give immense benefit in future.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

This is the bad side of "Cryptocurrency Investment" as i wrote this thread my "Portfolio" is already wipe out i'm losing heavy i'm just sell it with nearly 60% losing of its bought price since the Ethereum price is not stabilize unlike BTC that still hold its $6000+ resistance. But in the beginning i already know that this could be happen anytime. and no one will blame except for my self. Question  are you experiencing the same fate as me? Are you still believe in Cryptocurrency? don't hesitate to drop your opinion and insights here!
We are all in the same conditions, as the prices for all coins are low and a bad market situation. But if we do not sell our coins, but wait for the recovery of the market and the price increases, we will not lose anything.
Tyoks

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

We are all in the same conditions, as the prices for all coins are low and a bad market situation. But if we do not sell our coins, but wait for the recovery of the market and the price increases, we will not lose anything.
many people will wait for the market to hold their assets. not only is the ethereum indeed all crypto I guess being derailed now. a few moments ethereum suffered penigkatan but soon fell back. Everyone hopes this situation will soon be missed, because all those who resist the ethereum is waiting for the return of the market at the highest price.
If there are multiple holder which was forced to sell their assets it is the risk of a game on the market cryptocurrency that must be accepted.

cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:04:05 PM

the decision of crypto market is actually varries.you sell your coin because of  you are in loss on the other hand other person will buy this because he wants to get it at low price for highest profit. it's just my thinking
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

It is true that the price of Ethereum along with ERC20 coins have been dropping constantly over the past six months or so. Many people had high hopes with Ethereum at the beginning of this year, but it has disappointed everybody.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:00:54 PM

To be frank, ETH price now is still 20x increase from early last year. Don’t worry and have faith, ETH has to take a break before the next bull run.
Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

Holder sure have lose a lot of money, I even have a friend who bought 20 ETH at a price of $600. He doesn't have much in life, I knew him personally because I talked to him about investing in crypto. I just didn't know when he'd buy, I just knew recently when he asked me what is the reason of its fall. I just told him to relax as price goes up and down. I can't afford to laugh at him that evening lol.

It's a shame of course that your friend bought a coin at a very favorable price. I think that at the end of the year everyone will return to their seats.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

it's not your problem, it's the whole market was going down.
ETH, BTC and other altcoins some lose 90% of its price at high time.
so losing 60% might seem a lot, but compare to others, Sad(( you still are the winner.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: