Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in going down, is it bad...?  (Read 3427 times)
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:17:19 AM

a different perceptions comes out with the falling down of the prices of bitcoins and altcoins, for the hodlers, it is a bad thing, because it can not make them earn a profit. But for the investors, they will be more glad for the price slips down, because they will buy more coins for future investment. So, not a bad thing to them.
It wasn't a bad thing at all. In fact, its an elaborate advantage for all investor to resemble on investing or buying coins in an accurate time of bullishness. A great massive profits will driven along the way those who have a wide patience for holding on long term. And ptience is the only key for our success and it will be ours soon.
oppasong

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:13:23 AM

in my opinion you have gotten enough profit and why you have to complain and fear the price of bitcoin right now, I think you are smart at reading market movements so you get a profit. the key to everything is that it only takes the ability to wait for the price of bitcoin to rise again.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1582
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:29:49 AM

Bitcoin is now at about 6k$...

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?

You already made tons of profit already, why are you still complaining? I think you have a pretty much idea as how the market works, sometimes it doesn't go our way. If if will go up then good, if not then you have to wait. We don't have a crystal ball to see and predict what would be the price. Patience is the key here, and besides, as far as I know year-to-year we are still green so there's nothing to be afraid of.
I agree with you mate and instead of OP complaining about the price status I think it is good for him or us to buy some now because prices in the future could be much more expensive than what we have today. Wise investors make uptrends and downtrends an advantage without worrying prices as that is where they can play the market and gain huge possible profits. I was once the same with OP but unfortunately I spent all my crypto in building my new house that is why I got no Bitcoin funds now where I think the best time to buy and hodl Bitcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:33:57 AM

a different perceptions comes out with the falling down of the prices of bitcoins and altcoins, for the hodlers, it is a bad thing, because it can not make them earn a profit. But for the investors, they will be more glad for the price slips down, because they will buy more coins for future investment. So, not a bad thing to them.
I agree. It is depend on everyone point of view. Some going to scared when down for losing profit but other enjoying the fall and getting huge volume for investment. Both side have a good chances for every investors but for traders it is big risk to them because they cannot get good profit for a day.

tommy48

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:40:35 AM

everything can happen, the price of bitcoin and other crypto can not predict, it is possible that the price of bitcoin will be higher than the beginning of the year. maybe short-term investing can be an alternative for now.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:53:26 AM

it can be an advantage for the holder as well, after all you don't sell it in the near future right, then use the current time to buy as much as bitcoin, because you know the price is very cheap and currently the lowest price for bitcoin, it's a pity if you don't use it to buy.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:10:03 AM

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?

Oh my God ; really you got so much of profit. Means you already sold bitcoins for millions of dollars.   
You sold at 17k which you had bought at 2k; I think you must have bought now when the price moving around 6.5k.

It's ok but patience is must here.  You need to learn from your previous trade history when you bought at 2k and sold at 17k.  It took several months.  Patience and wait.
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:22:16 AM

I'm sure bitcoin will rise again now is a good time for investment if you are patient to hold back I think you will benefit again because I think 2019 will be an extraordinary year for crypto

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:23:48 AM

In general, bitcoin and the market do not look nice. But I don't think bitcoin is going to die. This is not the hardest thing he went through in life, he's been through this before. I think he's going to get stronger through this difficult process. Those who buy from these levels may be very happy in the future.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
ken7

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:36:21 AM

Will it?
When bitcoin price goes down it is a good news for new investor and also good chance for others to invest more to gain more.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:51:24 AM

Will it?
It's just making it's price correction, we still expect more downsides in Bitcoin but for me, I still bullish, I will still continue to accumulate Bitcoin on ever dips, one of the best project of blockchain is Bitcoin, so expect it for long term. Long term goals with Bitcoins is the good.

Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

Will it?
Don't be afraid if Bitcoin will go down, it is market who decides, market is the one who decides the price of every coin, specially Bitcoin. But if you are really believe to the project of bitcoin, you will not sell your bitcoins at loss. Don't sell your dreams, never sell at loss.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:00:55 AM

Will it?
It's just making it's price correction, we still expect more downsides in Bitcoin but for me, I still bullish, I will still continue to accumulate Bitcoin on ever dips, one of the best project of blockchain is Bitcoin, so expect it for long term. Long term goals with Bitcoins is the good.
I think for those who wanted to sell bitcoin it is now really a bad time to sell and for those who want to buy it is now a good time. This are the two options that is really basing on the current price, before we do trading or maybe investing we must see first the current price to avoid losing. If we are going to sell today we are really in a big lose but if we buy we can maybe have a good opportunity to earn in the near future.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:02:11 AM

it's not sad it's actually good news if you have large capital you can use your money to invest and buy at a low price. so I think bitcoin is a good moment to buy.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Viviornitier

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:02:33 AM

Bitcoin is being super stable. I wonder if/when the money that dumped a week ago will return
Maybe they are hoping it will keep dropping more so they can buy back in cheap
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:04:30 AM

I'm sure bitcoin will rise again now is a good time for investment if you are patient to hold back I think you will benefit again because I think 2019 will be an extraordinary year for crypto
Yes, I agree with you, I predict that by 2019 Bitcoin will rise again slowly. Bitcoin is now very popular in the world. so people will buy more. so the point must always be to keep an eye on prices and when there is a chance the price has decreased greatly, it's time to buy and hold.
Gloria99734

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

Just try! You bought it at3k before, why not now Huh
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:08:08 AM

no mate , in fact it's a opportunity to buy more , so grab some now if you have money that not needed in this moment to regain your losses when the market stabilize again. Instead of worrying 'cause it's nonsense and it will not help you to achieve your goals here in crypto world so keep believing it will recover soon.
Yangleiden

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:08:25 AM

Yea these btc drops used to bother me but now don't bother me at all. Short term price means nothing. We will see what happens 2 or 3 years from now. Be willing to bet price will be much higher then 6400.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:10:23 AM

if in my opinion if the price of bitcoin drops again. That's bad news, bro. because I was eager to see the price of bitcoin rise again to the price that bitcoin had achieved before

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: