Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:40:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in going down, is it bad...?  (Read 3425 times)
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

You have done the right and wise. And why are you asking those people who bought for $ 17,000. I think there are many such people here. Listen to your intuition, and advise us what to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
luckywomenn

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

i think there is nothing to be panic at this time. Bitcoin price will increase soon
adm1n0 (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:04:21 PM

i think there is nothing to be panic at this time. Bitcoin price will increase soon
yep? lets see
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

I think it's normal that you have concerns like that, because the price of Bitcoin for a few months is very low and it's hard to go up. but that does not mean the price of Bitcoin will continue to be held below. if I may suggest, you don't have to doubt the current condition of Bitcoin, keep investing in Bitcoin. And get the benefits you got first.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

Bitcoin is now at about 6k$...

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?

You already made tons of profit already, why are you still complaining? I think you have a pretty much idea as how the market works, sometimes it doesn't go our way. If if will go up then good, if not then you have to wait. We don't have a crystal ball to see and predict what would be the price. Patience is the key here, and besides, as far as I know year-to-year we are still green so there's nothing to be afraid of.

Well, satisfaction is a hard thing to have, most people, even if they already had earned so much, would still not be satisfied, especially when they still have some investments up in the air that is waiting its fate. However, I would say that Bitcoin's trend right now is something scary; however, what can we do, really? I mean, that's how the market works, and as investors, we just have to really play it cool and safe and, at least, make sure that you are doing the right thing when it comes to investing your money so that you won't regret it in the end.

echogomodrill

Activity: 1484
Merit: 133

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

It seems  that the BTC price  was lowered by the big owners of the bitcoins in order to sell out as much as possible
I think the big whales want to pump another currency, for ex Doge or stablecoin
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?
Ofcourse it will, dont just look for the good like what you get before, but look also for the dump that can be happen like this, just collect more bitcoin now as long as bitcoin is cheap,  because you cannot to back when bitcoin starts to move again.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:33:18 PM

Will it?
It is bad if you will sold your bitcoin at a loss. The market is dumping for months now, I also don't know why but for me this is a good opportunity to have more bitcoin. Buy more because bitcoin will rise again and you will have more profit. You are lucky to make good profit last year, so better not to panic and believe that bitcoin will rise again. Take the risk, invest while weak hands are panicking do grab this opportunity.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

Will it?

You should decide for yourself, as you think it can't go up again why would you invest?
Besides you must be a millionaire now go enjoy other things or invest in other things if you lost confidence.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

You already made a good profit from bitcoin, so if bitcoin is at 6K or take more dumps it will be better chance for you because you have to buy again.
Right now market is bad for seller but paradise for buyers. So don’t think its bad.
shashikamal

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

As you had the experience of having the real profit, Still BTC hold more potential to rise more. The fact is when it will be? No one can predict when it will happen but do not underestimate the potential. You might have to hold for long term to take a benefit. Then why BITCOIN is in a down trend? A lot is happening around. Some of the facts are uncontrollable but you can observe that BTC dominance rising up. When ever a down trend appears in the market shows a uptrend in the future as a fact. As a currency & Payment network bitcoin is remarkably achieving it's place. Do not worry wait till your next big dream come true.

anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

That's what is happening for a few months. hovering around 6000 - 7000.  that will happen till 30th September. ETF approval request announcement date. so don't think too much about the BTC price right now.

norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

you have to be patience and you have already made profit no need for the hassle. what you are supposed to do now is to encourage others and teach them how it works.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

Crypto market will always move, bitcoin can fall freely and can also increase high, it is likely to always be in the crypto market. The market is always moving and will always be an opportunity if we can look at the market.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:39:41 PM

Will it?

If you believed the BTC when it was 3K $, you should trust him now when he's at 6K $. I think soon BTC will start a significant price increase and finish at least over $ 10K at the end of the year. But in the longer term, I think its price will reach much more than December 2017.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

Bitcoin has been rising and falling from the start of the journey. It is a part of the work. It is very common that the prices will rise-fall after some days. Don't be panic and have to be patient. And lowering the price is not bad.

sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:36:38 PM

Will it?

For me if bitcoin goes down it is normal for me and not bad. Actually you will know it if you work here for a long time because after the price of it drops the next will be rise.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

Bitcoin price going down is not bad,rather it is an opportunity for everyone to buy more in a cheapest price then just hold it and wait the time bitcoin price will rise up. just have more more patience to wait the bullrun of crypto market.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

Bitcoin's price will not stay forever on a downtrend. The crypto currency market's cycle will always be like an extreme roller coaster ride due to its volatility. Q4 of 2018 is near and most coins are finding a good support level before making another uptrend movement. If the trend won't be reversed by Q4, maybe next year it will. Anyway, this is like de ja vu, history will repeat itself.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

Speculations have been made overtime as to the increase in the price of bitcoin, but most seem to have been proven wrong at the moment - as the market is still in its bearish state. The bearish nature of the market is actually not a good one - as most investors are opting out of the market by dumping their coin(s), in other to avoid further losses, as they do not know when the price would bounce back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: