Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in going down, is it bad...?  (Read 3425 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:32:35 PM

no problem, because I also think that this year Bitcoin doesn't produce anything. Bitcoin prices are getting lower with a lot of bad news. but I believe next year bitcoin will make fantastic prices. so long-term investment today is really needed. if you believe. please buy today.
This is a wave and movement will never always be the same. There will be an increase and there will also be a decrease. This year, we are in a bad condition, but some positive things have begun to be seen today. Bitcoin prices have started to stabilize and slowly increase. This is a good condition and if it can be maintained then we will see another increase in the price of Bitcoin until the end of this year. Usually the end of the year becomes a moment that always surprises the price of Bitcoin.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

I think the bitcoin is going down a bit. The electronic money market is becoming overwhelmed. All coins are down. Bitcoin reduction will lead to many other coin drops. It makes investors no longer interested in virtual currency.
weisner

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:42:10 PM

The rise and fall of bitcoin prices, actually this is normal and reasonable so there is no need to worry. All of this has happened for a long time, bitcoin has dropped and will later bounce back, I'm sure there is a good time to return well.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

I think this is a very bad thing. Bitcoin plummeting will lead to many other coin drops along. The electronic money market becomes silent. Investors are no longer interested in digital money. They have invested in gold to ensure safety.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:31:53 AM

No worries at all. If you consider investing in bitcoin for a long time, then in any case, the price of bitcoin in a few years will be very expensive! the price of bitcoin already within a year - can rise to about $70k.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:46:00 AM

Currently, all coins are down and this is indeed a bit bad, especially for those who trade daily in bitcoin, this is definitely a very difficult time, but holding on to patients and continuing to be patient will benefit in the long run.
At this moment all cryptocurrencies are down and it is totally bad because many people already do panic selling which will result to a low price and income. Even the value of bitcoin is down you should still believe on it simply because the price of it will increase in the near future and become more expensive.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:20:56 AM

if Bitcoin goes down, it's bad, if bitcoin decreases my income will decrease, we have to expect bitcoin to be the same as before, I'm afraid bitcoin can't be like it used to be.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:27:27 AM

you bought when the price was low and you sold at $16k and yet you are still complaining. do you that there are some people that bought at that $16k selling price of yours and now the price is $6k plus how do you think those will be feeling now. th future price of bitcoin is technically impossible to predict especially as regard to this year price of bitcoin. Nobody knows when the big pump will be and how long will this last. all I am very sure is that one day, we shall witness this again.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:33:50 AM

We all know that the Bitcoin market price value are very volatile.Almost everyday there is changes in price value.But for me,this will reached $20k by the end of this year.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:46:49 AM

This is now the 4th time bitcoin has pump like crazy and then plummeted it's just the natural cycle of the btc it seems.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

I think the decline in bitcoin is not a bad thing, it's actually a good opportunity for me to buy as much bitcoin as possible, because i believe in the next few months the value will increase again.
My prediction in December the value of bitcoin will reach its peak, so i as crypto users like bitcoin not hesitate and pessimistic the value of bitcoin will not increase anymore.

gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

The bitcoin moves are so bad today because it continues in his mouth. this month should have risen to its price, which is what I have seen in recent years.
 this may have increased even more in the coming months.

Sracedofwoman

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

I think its a good way for bitcoin to screen out people who actually stay because of the btc value not because not for the huge profits it brings.
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:32:18 AM

The drop in the price of bitcoin is certainly bad for those who bought it at a high price, waiting for further rise, which did not happen. Nevertheless, I do not think that the price of crypto currency will never grow and who knows, maybe now we have the opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price before it shoots up.
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:20:41 AM

You already have profited from bitcoin. You could stay in bitcoin and what for bitcoin to increase in price so that what you already profited will increase.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:28:03 AM

Bitcoin is now at about 6k$...

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?

indeed it is natural, if now everyone buys Bitcoin is to expect to get profit within a certain period
but actually, Blockhcain technology is the backbone of Bitcoin's existence
imagine what happens if this technology is cracked? Surely all cryptocurrency assets will be destroyed and maybe Bitcoin will fall
but if you buy Bitcoin on the grounds that you can get useful knowledge from the existence of blockchain, maybe you will get double profit, that is knowledge and also money

my opinion about the price of BTC, it seems that the price will never rise again
because the moment of the cryptocurrency boom happened last year, and now only ETF can change the price of Bitcoin to be very expensive
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

calm down guys, bitcoin just follows the cycle. and this year bitcoin has a high summer. so that the increase cannot thrive. different from the end of 2017 then the very green. but this is a good time to collect bitcoin more. 6K is the current low level. and I believe it will be 3x after approaching halving.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

From you point in any event you have being one major benefiter of bitcoin and you extremely became showbiz royalty and am certain you have witness much plunging market costs than this yet at the same time bitcoin stood firm so as we should trust that bitcoin presently will survive even it goes down it will definitely increment.
Leocristophe

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:38:41 AM

The worst thing is that Bitcoin disappeared from the crypto market. If Bitcoin prices are down, it is not worth worrying about as it can recover in the near future if the market is stable.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:48:47 AM

Bitcoin is now at about 6k$...

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?
Good for you! How much profit did you make last year? I didn't sold all my Bitcoin during the bullrun, but I just sell enough to cover some important things.

Bitcoin price will go up again, but not anytime soon in my opinion. The current price is already low so in case you're planning to start buying again, now is the perfect time to start buying. I doubt it will go down to $3000 again, but $5000 is certainly possible. Once the support at $6K breaks, the next major support would be at sub $5K.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: