Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:06:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in going down, is it bad...?  (Read 3430 times)
Kenan83

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

Great thread!

I am holding on mine for a while, and hope it will go up again. It do not feel good to sell now since I will lose to much money, so Ill wait!
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

The cryptocurrency market is a speculative market and  can not be correctly predicted. But one thing is sure that the market reacts to the  in goin up or going in the opposite or it will stay sideways. Based on the issues raised here bitcoin can on go up back to its former level or even make any high. Bitcoin can also go down past the present level of even brake the support level of $6K or remain within $6-7K. The market can be the source of determining what will happen to bitcoin price .  
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:03:24 PM

for me it is not bad if bitcoin is low it's natural if bitcoin goes down because there is a time limit for it to return to high prices

Ghypatt

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

I was hoping someone who has enjoyed the good of Btc should give us more reasons why we should see the current fall as a profit making avenue. I don't know what influenced your decisions to buy at that time, but the same reasons I guess should in form you that everything is possible with crypto.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:27:20 PM

Bitcoin is now at about 6k$...

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?
Hope of Price Bitcoin at 17K can only be justified in the case of a positive decision by the SEC.

According to some experts, the chances for the appearance of bitcoin-ETF will significantly increase due to the appointment of a new member of the SEC.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

I think the decline in bitcoin prices is not too bad to happen, because we can buy at a low price and hold it up again.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
project_delta

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?
Woah you gained so much profit yet you are still unhopeful? Stay optimistic

PROJECT DELTA
Shaping the Future of Blockchain
Project DELTA develops a game-changing Blockchain Protocol; projectdelta.io/
LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:36:21 PM

Will it?
Well, while bitcoin is not far gone down, and did not fall, there is a high probability that the coin will grow and show its properties in the future, and will also work steadily as before.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

Will it?

yeah yes maybe but we don't know when, because the price in the world of currency is always fluctuating sometimes it can go down very deep, and sometimes it can also go up very high, so if you have long and understood how to analyze an investment you will know how to proceed from BTC in the future
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

wow you are a lucky person buying cheap and selling it when the price is high. I think this will go up again but it may take a long time but I remain confident if this will go back up

i think its better to buy btc while its in low price and sell it later when the price is high.all kinds of  business experiencing a roller coaster rides thats how btc today.but dont worry it will come back sooner.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:51:03 PM

Will it?
I don't think it is bad,The decline of Bitcoin price I think this a normal cycle of Cryptocurreny. I believe the market will recover soon as possible.However,if government full open and support cryptocurrency to be used as daily people transactions, the cryptocurrency will grow quickly and will change all financial system.
asilabumer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

keep thinking positive because the price of bitcoin will continue to change, keep holding the bitcoin you have because I'm sure the price of bitcoin will soon recover and rise again
It's a sure thing, we just need to think more positively, Bitcoin will soon return and bring what we desire, this book is still not going to the last page, bitcoin will be repeated this situation, and revived many times again. Bitcoin going down is probably a bad thing for all of us but we know that going down will come back, bitcoin needs that to achieve other goals, if it still goes up as many people want, the collapse will happen and I do not think people like this
dgreat

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

It is just the normal thing. Movement upwards and downwards is the business. That is the trend flow and chart for every business you do not expect it to be up always the slope must go down for it to go up. Last month it was up and very high. So it has been other previous months. So it is not a bad thing if you are patient enough you could get through it  utterly if you are not patient enough to wait you can not stand the test of time the market has always been so. But one thing for sure you ought to do is  having a good mindset, a good thought and a good perspective of how it works, learning to become a good trader takes your time and patience so it is in crypto and bitcoin. So going down though is bad but not really bad because it would rise up just as it has always been because that is just the norma thing in business. So your patience would determine if you can meet up with it or not. I would advise you  to be patient and watch as it rises up again for the boom.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

Will it?

You already made tons of profit already, why are you still complaining? I think you have a pretty much idea as how the market works, sometimes it doesn't go our way. If if will go up then good, if not then you have to wait. We don't have a crystal ball to see and predict what would be the price. Patience is the key here, and besides, as far as I know year-to-year we are still green so there's nothing to be afraid of.

THis is a clear example of stupidity,and making fool all the people inside crypto community,a man that has tons of earning from the last growth will not ask stupid question like this so it only means that this noob OP is telling as some story that like impossible to happen.

Better buy all your income from the last profit because you have nothing to lose since you have earned lots of bucks last year
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

Will it?

in my opinion if you look at it from the last 1-2 months it might look bad but if you look at it for a longer period of time, maybe you will find a chart that shows a profit or even a fluctuating price
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

The price of Bitcoin sometimes rises, sometimes it also drops. in my opinion this is reasonable, it's just that when we are trading or investing in Bitcoin, we must be able to find situations like this, when is the right time to buy and sell Bitcoin.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

You can talk about the price of bitcoin as much as you like, but in fact, by the end of the year, it often grows and you can make good money on it. The price does not hold at 6k, it grows and falls.
luckywomenn

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

No so bad. You can wait for its high time. I think Bitcoin will come back a few months later
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

it will certainly grow, the decline is due to the fact that more players are not interested in the moment when small traders come out on the market. The course is controlled by large whales
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:31:27 PM

I think that's a good thing. Good because there is a great opportunity to buy) IMHO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: