Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in going down, is it bad...?  (Read 3438 times)
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

Bitcoin is now at about 6k$...

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?

For someone who has already got his hands with such huge amount of money and still complaining, then how about us who have just started here? For me, since the ups and downs in life and bitcoin are inevitable, we should just accept it and wait for another glorious moments not abandoning it.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

I think it will happen again, so we can calm down and just wait for time if you are not sure why you are buying bitcoin, have you ever thought you would benefit? if now the price problem is down you can calm down and repeat what has happened by buying more bitcoin then you will get even more profit.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

why don't you feel sure all will come back again, why don't you think that all that has happened will happen again will happen again but to answer when all that happens just a matter of time just sure that will happen again in time,
robin1991

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

Yes, it is bad that bitcoin is going down but it is bad only for those people u already buy the bitcoin and now the value of bitcoin is down. In other word it is not bad of bitcoin is going down it is good news for the investor who thinking to buy the bitcoin right because right now the bitcoin is low and it is good time to buy bitcoin.
amar786

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

their is a bright shiny day after every dark night. hold on bitcoin will boost up again as cryptocurrency is legalizing in many countries day by day. this would be a trustful thing for person,s to invest in. only we should have to be believe in and hold it.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

Of course it can probably be considered a bad result in a short period of time, well, it can be considered the beginning of a good jump in prices up, so do not give up much.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will forever fall low, and I think there will be a chance that bitcoin will rise again. Bitcoin is an attractive coin and will be able to attract investors to adopt bitcoin, and it will increase the price of bitcoin.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?

yes, hopefully from price fluctuations during this time, maybe BTC will experience an increase, where in investing we are taught patiently and know when we have to make a decision to sell or buy. then it's your job as an investor to determine what you have to do with your investment, whether to sell it or hold it
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

Bitcoin market has experienced the correction in the first quarter of this year which resulted in the fall in the price of 65%. However, it was appreciated because I believe that it helps Bitcoin to stabilize and grow in the long run. It doesn't make any sense for the price to grow without the actual user base to support that growth. A correction was the single best thing that could happen with Bitcoin in this year.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

I have invested in bitcoin. The current situation makes me extremely nervous. I will die in this way.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

Will it?
For many people it is certainly bad, because they, for example, relied on this coin, and it just did not meet the expectation, and for many this event is not so bad, but quite the contrary.

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

Will it?

certainly bad when you buy it at a price of 20k, and not for those who just bought it at the current price of 6k. according to market crypto experts predictions, it will need time to get up and stabilize, especially after a major accident. I agree because in almost a year the market is only on a red trend. the possibility of growth will occur next year.
FreedomFighter2

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

I have no comment about this, I just want to advise you that you want to be profitable, learn to be patient. Every thing will be fine Smiley Smiley Smiley
Kenthunan_rondo

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

I believe that future bitcoin will rise again, in my opinion, now the price of bitcoin is not so bad, I see the crypto bitcoin market is stabilizing, I believe in the future bitcoin will soar again.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1199

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

Well actually this is the normal retrace of bitcoin after the big bull run. However, bitcoin lost much more than 50% of the highest peek and people started to get into the panic mode when they don't know what to do. I would say to actually have a sit in the back and enjoy the road to bottom and then make your move.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:05:48 PM

Will it?

yes because in my opinion the price will definitely return to the original price, you can search in a cluster how to find the original price of an investment instrument as well as calculate the original price of the stock and that's when you can decide to make a purchase or sale in the future
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

Will it?

You bought Bitcoin at $3k and sold $17k price. That means you have gained huge profits. Yes, Bitcoin price is now around $6k+ buy i don't agree with your week logic. Bitcoin will be boom soon before 25th December 2017.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:28:57 PM

if you can boast of such results, I think it is very good, so I think you should not be upset. growth will be
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

Will it?
For many people it is certainly bad, because they, for example, relied on this coin, and it just did not meet the expectation, and for many this event is not so bad, but quite the contrary.
can be said to be bad and can not. because on one hand, if bitcoin goes down, investors increasingly invest in bitcoin because of low prices. and on the other hand it can be a loss to bitcoin holders if they are sold at a low price due to panic with the decrease in bitcoin

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

Will it?

I think bitcoin will definitely rise again in the next few months, now all we have to do is buy bitcoin and hold it until the market price rises again. at this time many large companies have joined the crypto world for the progress of the company. so, in my opinion the price of bitcoin will rise because of the help of companies that join the crypto world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: