Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:29:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in going down, is it bad...?  (Read 3425 times)
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

In my opinion, it's not bad, because it's normal and also it's a part of Bitcoin. If we will look at the positive side, it's good because it's an opportunity for investors to buy while it's still low, you can earn a lot of profit once it bulls run. I guess we just need to wait till the price rise again, don't lose hope and keep on waiting because the profit that we will earn is worth the wait.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:49:31 PM

It ain't bad, for some people it is good, but for most of us it really is bad, especially for those investors and sellers, not the best time HODLers as well, I think that this is the time wherein people would grasp this moment for buying in more Bitcoins at a lower price, a big difference with the price if you'd buy now, save it for later, then earn tons of ridiculous profit once the price goes back up.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:49:52 PM

Bitcoin is now at about 6k$...

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?
Hope will it going up but I have to said that Bitcoin price down even now you can buy and keep it hold.its head of part of profit ways for all Bitcoin holders.if you have to buy some Bitcoin have price lows cost then you have to hold it.i hope you will get some extra profit even when Bitcoin market come back.
gokuson

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:55:45 PM

Bitcoin in going down mainly it's because BTC along with ETH grew at a crazy rate which means there has to be a correction to find what the market considers to be the new "bottom", level off for a while then start growing again. Rinse and repeat.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

The market decline is not bad, and what is bad is that those who sell low in panic, a downturn in the market can buy and wait for the market to rise and gain profits.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

Bitcoin going down is it bad ? Its funny though, but the reality is who will invest and would want his investment to reduce in value?
kavindipa

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

No, I do not think so. Because when it goes down that means it is time to invest and you should wait until it raise up to have a good profit. But if you already have bitcoins then I think the best thing is to do is waiting. Your patience will lead you to a big profit. If you sell at the present value it will be the best mistake you ever have done in cripto world. Invest and be patience. Good luck..
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

Excellent to find out which you have attained any income and also and also you're not inside damage, nonetheless industry constantly should go along typically not necessarily especially regarding bitcoin simply, although value provides lowered to be able to fantastic level, you can find odds which it can arise once more protect loss for many who have got endured that.
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

You have entered the risk and you see the result. So i know you  know what to do now. Just patience it is necessary and of course time to see the bitcoin price increase again.

For now take advantage the cheap price of bitcoin, Because the next few months we will see the growth of our investment.
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

Of course it is bad but there is nothing to do because it is beyond any ones control and now it is down but it will not stay like this soon it will rise again.
AfterHot542

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

It is a normal matter in the market of crypto currency because volatility is the main feature of crypto and in bitcoin it is very frequent.
Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:13:14 PM

It's not bad but due to current market situation I think this should be the best time to acquire quite enough amount of bitcoin cause we are all expecting a mooning season any time soon.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Toraokun

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:13:40 PM

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?

I can't guarantee it, but i think you have more experience about this because you buy ton of bitcoin when it's price still 3k$ and get profit from it. I believe you already know your answer if you really do that.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
JustinMoser

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

I think it is not bad because there are a lot of fake users filled here and because the price fall they will going to leave and the real users will get the opportunity.
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 06:34:05 PM

This crypto market is full of ups and downs and you already made so much profit from this market with all your experience now you just have to wait and watch when the price of bitcoin will raise and you again start making profits. 

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

do not panic. I know you are now scared and panicked. this is all temporary. because it's time for the price of bitcoin to drop before rising high. actually this time is the right time to get bitcoin at a low price and we save it until later the price rises high.
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

Will it?

For me it is not bad when bitcoin is going down because if you work here for a long time you will know that it is normal.

Bitcoin can fall but it will be recovered very soon. I do not believe that the price here plays the main role when you are going to hold the cryptocurrencies for at least 6-10 months.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

Will it?

It can always go lower, don't think that it can't and use that as a tool when you decide to invest.  I used to trade actively with the goal of accumulating whatever coin so I could have more.  I have made some stupid decisions though.

I think in the long run it will go up.  You could buy back into Bitcoin and keep your profits.
.Bitcoin.talk.

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:29:20 PM

Its is good since it shows stability after a while
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

Will it?
The price will be reflected in 2 years. Now you have to be very patient. The BTC price can fall quite a lot.

BTC is USD predictions for October 2020.
In the beginning price at 16603 Dollars. Maximum price $ 18842, minimum price $ 16376. The average for the month $ 17358. Bitcoin price forecast at the end of the month $ 17609, change for October 6.1%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: