Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in going down, is it bad...?  (Read 3425 times)
Balambgarden

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:02:35 AM

Bitcoin will double by end of September

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yangleiden

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:10:25 AM

Bitcoin will double by end of September

The market has either been abandoned or getting tested lol

Exclusives

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

You already made tons of profit already, why are you still complaining? I think you have a pretty much idea as how the market works, sometimes it doesn't go our way. If if will go up then good, if not then you have to wait. We don't have a crystal ball to see and predict what would be the price. Patience is the key here, and besides, as far as I know year-to-year we are still green so there's nothing to be afraid of.

I agree about your opinion, sir, Bitcoin always has the best quality always has a promising rise, although it cannot be predicted.
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:08:46 AM

Whatever the reason for the fall in the value of bitcoin will still bad for those who buy when prices are at the peak but not if they try to survive and not sell. Bitcoin prices hold at $ 6k, the possibility of rising and falling can't predicted, the market is very difficult. If you sell now with a little profit, yeah that's your right. I suggest not to sell when the price is below

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Zoestewart

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:59:36 AM

I think that at a time when Bitcoin's value goes down, it's the best time for investors to invest in Bitcoin. Because the value of bitcoin is always changing, if investors really invest seriously at the present time, it may be in the last months of this year, the value of bitcoin will have a lot of breakthroughs.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:11:30 AM

Bitcoin is not going to be bad forever. Instead of looking at the fees and its value, look at the potential and future of Blockchain technology. I find that Blockchain is solving a lot of important parts in large enterprises and that is an indispensable technology in the future. I think Bitcoin is good for long-term investment purpose.
Arafat01775

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:12:46 AM

Why are you complaining about bitcoin ? You have got more profit from bitcoin. And i think you have to know about crypto currency. When you will buy bitcoin at 3k$ and now it is 6k$+ so now it is your double profit. All crypto currency price will up and down. It is no matter. Bitcoin price will be grow again. Just wait and see with patience.
Oleg345678

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

I congratulate you on the big profit. I think Bitcoin will grow again and reach even higher levels. Now is a good time to buy. Crypto currency will now enter our lives, so the price will continue to grow.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:36:37 AM
Merited by ShiroThe5th (1)

Bitcoin is now at about 6k$...

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?

You already made tons of profit already, why are you still complaining? I think you have a pretty much idea as how the market works, sometimes it doesn't go our way. If will go up then good, if not then you have to wait. We don't have a crystal ball to see and predict what would be the price. Patience is the key here, and besides, as far as I know, year-to-year we are still green so there's nothing to be afraid of.

He pressed the "Greed" button. That is quite a lot of sales, to be honest, and of course what could be his emotional state right now after that sell. Going back to zero then going to hero again? I am quite shocked about the OP that he can hold that long of an amount for a long-term like if I was like that, I wouldn't bother to care anymore about my investment like I just donated to charity but then after an x year passes, the price surged like that. Well visualizing that situation triggers the greed button

For me, this is part of the inconsistency of bitcoin. Nothing is different when it compares to Stocks Exchange, it all has its own depreciation and inflation. Let's trust the demand of bitcoin and soon it will be higher the price.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Khan Apon

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:40:14 AM

Yes now bitcoin price is go down,  that's mean bitcoin is not bad. Because in the market situation say about bitcoin, now price is low in the market. We Know that bitcoin is a world first crypto currency,  and bitcoin have a big popularity in the world.  And we believe that,  bitcoin price is again rise up in the market. So i want to say that in this time bitcoin price is down, so it is not bad.                   
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

Ups and downs are common in crypto market, what truly differentiate is that people's support and holder's trust. The market will go up in the long run and we all will benefit with that.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:44:35 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 03:11:55 PM by reda

Bitcoin price down is good information. So most of the people wait for the price down. That time people will be involved in the con and wait some week. If the price increase then people sell the coin. So if the price is down. Don't afraid just wait for the price increase. It good future coin investment. So keep hold long time. It any time to high the price. Most of the people wait for the price down then people will be invest. So people not thing bad. People wait for this time. people always believe the bitcoin.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

I bought tons of bitcoin when the price was at 3k$ and then sold at about 17k$, I made profits then, but now I don't think that the price can go up again...
Will it?
You have no faith in Bitcoin, please do not invest in it. Because successful investors will often have confidence in their portfolio and they understand that its true value. If you only care about its daily cost, you will soon fail. Please adjust your investment!

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Antu3032

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

actually i know any treading have dump and pump. Bitcoin in going down,it is not for bad all treader. because which have so many btc he can buy too much and hold some days.we are hoped that btc prices again increse end of this year 2018.that sell and earn too much profit.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

You have gotten a lot of profit, why are you still complaining? I think you have quite a lot of ideas about how the market works, sometimes it doesn't work according to our wishes. If it's going to go up it's good, if not then you have to wait. We don't have crystal balls to see and predict what will be the price. Patience is the main key here, and besides, as far as I know from year to year we are still green so there is nothing to fear and worry about anymore. Thanks
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:09:02 PM

Will it?

Will be. Before the large growth will be a period of major consolidation. The market should push something up. In addition, the price of bitcoin will always remain above the cost of mining. This is the most interested major players of the market.
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

You have gotten a lot of profit, why are you still complaining? I think you have quite a lot of ideas about how the market works, sometimes it doesn't work according to our wishes. If it's going to go up it's good, if not then you have to wait. We don't have crystal balls to see and predict what will be the price. Patience is the main key here, and besides, as far as I know from year to year we are still green so there is nothing to fear and worry about anymore. Thanks

We have fundamental analysis, technical analysis, scalping and many indicators. Not balls, but still better than nothing at all)
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

Will it?
If what you're saying it's true than I don't really understand what your problem is, you did better than 99% of the people in this market that holded anyway losing a ton of money.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

Today the price is $6.400 right now. If you followed carefully you could see that the bitcoin price stayed strong and haven't fall like the other altcoins. So we can say the Bitcoin is most powerfull and trustfull. So the price not falling, you have to believe in the bitcoin more..
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

Bitcoin price down is good information. So most of the people wait for the price down. That time people will be involved in the con and wait some week. If price increase then people sell the coin. So if price is down. Don't afraid just wait for the price increase. It good future coin investment. So keep hold long time. It any time to high the price.

I agree with you. The best strategy is to keep a coin. If it concerns bitcoin, then there is no doubt that growth will be. The question is only in time and patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: