Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥 3D Insurance 🔥 & 🍀 POWH 3D🍀 | #1 WORLD FIRST ORACLE DAPP  (Read 170 times)
knowU (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:57:40 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 08:49:49 AM by knowU

3D Insurance is a decentralized, trustless blockchain game which is based on the ORACLE of FOMO 3D smart contract.

We are in the business of helping people.
We put our client’s needs first and are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
How can we help you today?
This slogan is usually heard from a insurance agent, and this is a game about how to be an agent.

========================================================================================================================

This is a  game in which you can hedge against FOMO 3D!
And we are happy to announce that we integrate P3D in it!

You can buy insurance attached with your keys, so if this game reads the end of the FOMO 3D contract, it will return the money as insurance from the pot.
NO ONE can control the end of this game!!!
Also, players receive a stream of passive income from the game as keys are bought during the round.

The most interesting part is the "agent system", which is alike the insurance agent in the real world.
It makes the referral system more advanced.
There are different levels in the agent. You can upgrade you level in the referral system.

========================================================================================================================

With a few cool added game mechanics:

1) Players can select how many days of insurance they want to buy for the purchased keys.
2) P3D holders receive dividends on each key purchase.
3) Players can purchase a vanity URL and/or refer your friends to the game for extra upgrade.

For a more detailed rundown, check out the Wiki.

How to buy keys & Insurance:

1) You will need MetaMask to play 3D Insurance which you can download from https://metamask.io/ it's a web wallet plugin for Ethereum

2) Once your wallet is setup send your ETH to your newly made address.  If you do not currently have ETH you can buy some via Coinbase https://coinbase.com or if you have other coins you can quickly exchange them for ETH using ShapeShift https://shapeshift.io

3) When your MetaMask account has ETH on it head over to 3D Insurance

4) You will see an option on the homepage to purchase keys and Insurance. Enter the amount of keys and the attached insurance you wish to buy and click the "Send ETH" button

5) Open MetaMask (the little fox icon) on your browser and your transaction will appear

6) Click "Submit" and your keys will appear on 3D Insurance once the transaction is complete

You just need to be logged in to your MetaMask account for your keys and insurance to show up.
Enjoy your dividends from all future key purchases in the round! & hopefully you can hedge FOMO 3D by the jackpot!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Milcahh

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

Please give me Discord link, I want to learn more
Samuiel

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

This project looks serious and the goal is very good. There is no doubt that the project will lead in the encrypted community.                                                      
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

Great project. I am sure that projects of this kind are very necessary and that they have a positive impact on the overall monetary market. Good luck!
knowU (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:07:29 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 03:34:25 PM by knowU

Sorry, we just launched this game. Haven't created the discord yet. You can contact here if you are in a haste to get answers. Thank you!

This is the Discord link. Please feel free to join us. Thank you!!!
knowU (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

This project looks serious and the goal is very good. There is no doubt that the project will lead in the encrypted community.                                                      

Thank you for your support!!! Can you share this with your friends and your groups? Deep appreciation!!!
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:56:02 AM

I learned about 3D insurance and found the idea of the project very interesting for investors. What are the special incentives that 3D insurance for dealer systems?

knowU (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

Great project. I am sure that projects of this kind are very necessary and that they have a positive impact on the overall monetary market. Good luck!

Thank you for your support!!! Can you share this with your friends and your groups? Deep appreciation!!!
knowU (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

This is the Discord link. Please feel free to join us. Thank you!!!
knowU (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:51:08 AM

I learned about 3D insurance and found the idea of the project very interesting for investors. What are the special incentives that 3D insurance for dealer systems?

Thank you for your support! The benefit of the dealer system is like the real world situation. If one dealer persuades someone to buy insurance, they can get the commission. In this game, they can also get the commission on part of ETH their customer paid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: