Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NODEXCOIN (NDX) | MASTERNODE | WORKING PLATFORM | ALGO XEVAN  (Read 31284 times)
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

We hope to exchange. They are not keeping their word
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

what do you mean? It seems to me in this project, everything is going well, everything is fine. from time to time there are news about updating present functions. From what do you have information that the team does not hold your word?

trucobit

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:48:13 AM

what do you mean? It seems to me in this project, everything is going well, everything is fine. from time to time there are news about updating present functions. From what do you have information that the team does not hold your word?

September should be in exchange, and it is not. At 50 nodes it should be in Exchange, there are 70 nodes.

The discord is empty, nobody speaks, this post, nobody speaks either.

Do you really believe that you are keeping your word, or are you part of them?

His platform had 20 master, he fell to 10, now they have put more, but it is not being used. Nothing is moving, everything is too quiet. I have several masters and I am very worried about my investment, but they do not meet their target dates.

They say they want to sell more master to 0.5 to pay the listings. Exit Crex24 costs 0.3 BTC, with the sale of a single master pay, and have sold 15.

It should not be so generic talking, and should give more data, should not conform, or I should think that you are part of your team.

Their currency is hardly mined, they do not sell master, because nobody wants them, they do not meet the dates of the planned, and my obligation as a bitcointalk user is to alert others of non-compliance

They have made two updates to simulate that they are alive, but they have no interest at all. Your discord does not speak to anyone, there are no conversations, everything goes wrong.

Do you have a relationship with them? Or are you simply misinformed?
nodex.app (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

★Nodex.app★

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:44:30 PM

September should be in exchange, and it is not. At 50 nodes it should be in Exchange, there are 70 nodes.

The discord is empty, nobody speaks, this post, nobody speaks either.

Do you really believe that you are keeping your word, or are you part of them?

His platform had 20 master, he fell to 10, now they have put more, but it is not being used. Nothing is moving, everything is too quiet. I have several masters and I am very worried about my investment, but they do not meet their target dates.

They say they want to sell more master to 0.5 to pay the listings. Exit Crex24 costs 0.3 BTC, with the sale of a single master pay, and have sold 15.

It should not be so generic talking, and should give more data, should not conform, or I should think that you are part of your team.

Their currency is hardly mined, they do not sell master, because nobody wants them, they do not meet the dates of the planned, and my obligation as a bitcointalk user is to alert others of non-compliance

They have made two updates to simulate that they are alive, but they have no interest at all. Your discord does not speak to anyone, there are no conversations, everything goes wrong.

Do you have a relationship with them? Or are you simply misinformed?

50 masternodes, I will enter - 50 SOLD masternodes. We collected 20% of the required amount, which caused problems with listing, marketing, etc.

EXCHANGE WILL BE

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░ █▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█▀▄█░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░░█░░ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   SEE HOW IT WORKS  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░ █▄░░░  HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
trucobit

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

You have sold 15 out of 20. In the first place they were very pretentious with trying to sell 50 master at 0.5 BTC without offering anything secure. They lowered their expectation to 20, but their mistake was to launch mining.

Even so, 15 x 0.5 = 7.5 BTC = 48,750 $$, and now they do not have to pay 0.3 to exit on Crex24.

I have not seen your advertising, I have not seen your expenses, I have not seen accounts, I only know that there are almost 100 nodes, the project is stopped and that will surely disappear little by little.

You have not arrived late, GTM was faster and more professional, your site is very simple. The initial target was 200 coins, there were 20, then 10, and now less than 20. Failed images on the site of some coins.

You do not see his equipment, everything is very hidden, we do not know what the money has been spent on, but there are people like me trapped with this damn coin, 4 master and growing. Every day that goes by is worse for us, you have already collected almost $ 50,000. I am afraid that they will disappear and make another different project and to catch money from another side with false promises.

If you do not have experience, do not get involved in what is bigger than you. I see the project as unfeasible because of the hard competition that has arisen while you were counting money. The Nodexapp platform has no future, an own exchange at 0.8% commission, 3 or 4 times higher than the normal rate of any other exchange.

I ask you please be responsible. Listen to the currency in CryptoBridge or Crex24, give the opportunity that the people who have bet for you, can recover something of the invested.

It is much easier to make excuses than to work. Premind the necessary coins to recover the 0.3 btc of Crex24 and sell it later in the exchange, but do not leave us the users thrown without any chance of recovering. YOUR fault or lack of talent, can not affect others, because the page promised some things that none has been fulfilled, at least, do not make us lose money.

Those 15 people who bought the Master at 0.5, what happens with them? They will return the money. The only solution to this, is that you listen on Crex24 and preminen something for you development. But we can not carry your faults.
vangocash

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:35:25 PM

The wallet is still doesnt working.
I wanted to participate to the bounty campaign but i will be waiting for some goods results or news maybe.... Cry

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

I wanted to participate to the bounty campaign but i will be waiting for some goods results or news maybe.... Cry
Describe what kind of problems you have with the client. Are you using the latest version of the program? I have no problems.
Nodex Core v1.3.1.0-gcbcb549 (32-bit)
trucobit

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

Describe what kind of problems you have with the client. Are you using the latest version of the program? I have no problems.

stop being lazy, and put the correct version in the first post of the forum and on your page. PArece lie that 1.3.1 has been released for more than 1 month, is the only version that works, and you do not bother to update it on your page and in the first post of the forum.

That gives an idea of how delivered you are with the project. they do not do anything at all
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

have any news about exchange?
SPQRCoin
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:27:28 PM

stop being lazy, and put the correct version in the first post of the forum and on your page. PArece lie that 1.3.1 has been released for more than 1 month, is the only version that works, and you do not bother to update it on your page and in the first post of the forum.

That gives an idea of how delivered you are with the project. they do not do anything at all
You have heard, information was posted in the first post of this topic. As well that the truth is born in live discussion Smiley
nodex.app (OP)
Copper Member

★Nodex.app★

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

We added Pandemia, DarkPayCoin, Safelnsure to our platfrom.

ONLY 5$  PER MONTH. THE CHEAPEST PRICE!

Join:
Hosting website: https://nodex.app/
Discord: https://d.nodex.app/
Coin website: http://nodexcoin.org/

░█▄░█░▄▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░█░█░ █▀░░░░░░    WORKING ECOSYSTEM FOR MASTERNODES    ░░░░░▀█
░█░▀█░▀▄▄▀░█▄▄▀░█▄▄░█░█░ █▄░░░  HOSTING | WALLET | EXCHANGE | NEWS | STATISTIC ░░░▄█
rakec2

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Where to find commands to setup nodex MN on digital ocean or other VPS server?
nodex.app (OP)
Copper Member

★Nodex.app★

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 09:41:48 PM

Where to find commands to setup nodex MN on digital ocean or other VPS server?

setup on our platform - https://app.nodex.app/dashboard/coin-info/NODEX
Only 5$, also pay in BTC

pogadaev
Copper Member

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:18:13 AM

Hi, everybody. This coin is already in my profit mining calculator http://calcminer.info/ as well as more than 1000 pow coins
netto7

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

Hi, everybody. This coin is already in my profit mining calculator http://calcminer.info/ as well as more than 1000 pow coins

thanks for info.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

We added Pandemia, DarkPayCoin, Safelnsure to our platfrom.

ONLY 5$  PER MONTH. THE CHEAPEST PRICE!

Join:
Hosting website: https://nodex.app/
Discord: https://d.nodex.app/
Coin website: http://nodexcoin.org/

Very fast development of the platform and the addition of new coins.
The user does not need to store coins in the wallet of the platform and this is very important.
netto7

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:09:34 PM

MN for windows no rewards 24h!
[/b]

need dev to tell us
alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

In recent years, masternodes and services divorced like mushrooms after rain.
People have penetrated that it is profitable and profitable, costs almost once, then remove the foam.
This retreat, how is your service different from others? Why should I trust, is there any guarantee that one day I will wake up and the site is not there to mention?
netto7

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

In recent years, masternodes and services divorced like mushrooms after rain.
Exactly!
Especially over the early months this year, there are dozens or hundreds of new masternode coins released.
Dominant part of them are scam ones, those scam masternode coins have contributed to the hottest topic in temporary crypto ecosystem.

yeah this year in Q3-Q4 masternode services is back i don't know why it same time as last year.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

You have a point in the road map: "Masternodes exchange with PoS", when you are about to expect the exchange to open, the dates are not specified.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: