Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NODEXCOIN (NDX) | MASTERNODE | WORKING PLATFORM | ALGO XEVAN  (Read 31283 times)
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

im not see word list in exchange in roadmap or im miss reading?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Does this coin need to be mined on video cards? Please recommend where can I read in more detail about how this can be done? Thanks in advance
netto7

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:10:51 PM

Does this coin need to be mined on video cards? Please recommend where can I read in more detail about how this can be done? Thanks in advance

you can mine with this program z-enemy on nvidia card

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3378390.0
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

In recent years, masternodes and services divorced like mushrooms after rain.
Exactly!
Especially over the early months this year, there are dozens or hundreds of new masternode coins released.
Dominant part of them are scam ones, those scam masternode coins have contributed to the hottest topic in temporary crypto ecosystem.

almost all of these projects are of no interest. and you can see from the load on the network that no one is interested in wasting electricity on zero coins. im think after a while maybe 5% of these companies will fully earn all the rest will end in a scam.
zdeni82

Activity: 912
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

Exactly!
Especially over the early months this year, there are dozens or hundreds of new masternode coins released.
Dominant part of them are scam ones, those scam masternode coins have contributed to the hottest topic in temporary crypto ecosystem.

almost all of these projects are of no interest. and you can see from the load on the network that no one is interested in wasting electricity on zero coins. im think after a while maybe 5% of these companies will fully earn all the rest will end in a scam.

so no worth to mine Smiley
Ribak1992

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:17:19 PM

Exactly!

now it is not worthwhile to mine, but as a person who is mine ethereum at the very beginning, im can tell you for sure that if you don’t immediately sell what you say in a promising project, you can make very good money if you wait. in this project, i do not see prospects, even if the market turns around and starts to grow upwards.
alexkri

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:37:20 AM

wallet don`t sync!!!!!!!
WhiteManWhite
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

wallet don`t sync!!!!!!!

Update wallet!!!!!!!
appraiser

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

Exactly!

now it is not worthwhile to mine, but as a person who is mine ethereum at the very beginning, im can tell you for sure that if you don’t immediately sell what you say in a promising project, you can make very good money if you wait. in this project, i do not see prospects, even if the market turns around and starts to grow upwards.

And how can you determine the coin on which mining can be profitable. Where you can spend electricity. What criteria do you have for determining new promising coins? Is this a community? Product? Emission?
alexkri

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

wallet don`t sync!!!!!!!

Update wallet!!!!!!!

OK!
netto7

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:38:31 PM

Exactly!

And how can you determine the coin on which mining can be profitable. Where you can spend electricity. What criteria do you have for determining new promising coins? Is this a community? Product? Emission?

yeah cover some electricity and mine when diff very low is good plan. 
appraiser

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:46:22 PM

Exactly!

This is not always a good plan. It should be understood by what criteria the future of the coin can be assessed right now, at the stage of its inception. You can stay with no useless coin and debts for electricity)))
skinazeer

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

Please update the wallet!

not synchronizing.
this is a major issue for many coins
netto7

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:11:12 PM

Exactly!

This is not always a good plan. It should be understood by what criteria the future of the coin can be assessed right now, at the stage of its inception. You can stay with no useless coin and debts for electricity)))

if dev not leave and working in project it good plan but if not it same as you say useless coin and debts for electricity
Ribak1992

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

no offense, but if you run a project and throw it at least write here. many users try to download to work and it turns out the wallet is not synchronized. in the end, people will spend time. until they set up everything to work this project must be passed.
appraiser

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

I got some coins for the promo program and now I’ll follow this topic. I would like the development of the project to go in line with the roadmap and be successful.
netto7

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

i see dev active in discord maybe he not abaddon this project yet
coltmerg420

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:18:29 AM

is this application ( window wallte) safe brother? While I install, my Window OS get warning.
I don't know it safe or not!
windows gives warning out  even if you fart to load .....windows sees %80 of all mining anything as that ,welcome to windows =P
Ribak1992

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:13:14 PM

im dont agree is a very big difference between the fact that only windows defender says and between the fact that many other antiviruses complain. im would not risk downloading yet, it is quite possible there is a built-in trojan inside.
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:10:52 AM

this project is going to go on and i believe if the dev try anything we will talk it up and run it as community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: