Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:52:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thats it  (Read 269 times)
RentGPU (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

This what will happen when a community of greedy ppl all wants to be millionaires at night , the plane is going down and no one want to jump everyone is waiting for the other to die first so he can have a chance to live , and what can i say "we will all die holding hands"
Cheers

2016 GPU Miner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

This what will happen when a community of greedy ppl all wants to be millionaires at night , the plane is going down and no one want to jump everyone is waiting for the other to die first so he can have a chance to live , and what can i say "we will all die holding hands"
Cheers

This is how the hodling coins people made the profit in the damage time on 2013 and recovered on 2017. We need to wait for the bump to come mate. Many people doesn't care about the price changes and still hodling it.

Will be having the decent growth once this year bull run starts but day or time we cannot assure and say that this is the perfect to see the bump. even none of the signals helped us.
dollurs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

Everyone has their own opinions. I think this is the way how the OP see the market and situation now. But don't forget that we have experienced similar kind of situations in the past too. And also we know that how the price increased by the time past. Who can tell that the same thing will not happen in the future?
RentGPU (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

Everyone has their own opinions. I think this is the way how the OP see the market and situation now. But don't forget that we have experienced similar kind of situations in the past too. And also we know that how the price increased by the time past. Who can tell that the same thing will not happen in the future?
How to know this won't happen in future?, Simple answer we were not that greedy , believe it or not ppl are mining at a loss now for the first time in crypto difficulty increases while prices are on a free fall

2016 GPU Miner
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:51:37 PM

Some blockchains are going to be dead if there is no more miners as the difficulty is too high now because of thoses pump. Good luck if there is no more miners. Pump and dump only kill coins and don't give them real value.
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:49:20 PM

Cheers

Don't forgot bitcoin historical charts as well. 2013-2014 to an extend 2015 is a bear season and you will hear similar sentiments that we have right now, specially the analogy you put up. However, those who chooses to bail out has died already and those who remain and maybe they became millionaires in 2017.

And that same people are still in the market and not jumping because they have seen this, much even worst and they know that hodling is still profitable no matter what people say. The game has changed for many reasons, but they will rather stick and die holding hands together.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
RentGPU (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

Some blockchains are going to be dead if there is no more miners as the difficulty is too high now because of thoses pump. Good luck if there is no more miners. Pump and dump only kill coins and don't give them real value.
Don't know what you really mean but mining is already dead , rip, i am free electricity miner and i am not making a profit that can handle the hardware wear and tear

2016 GPU Miner
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

Market has always gone up before, and it often felt dead at a few points.

Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:10:13 PM

Yea, its dead.I was planning to sell all of my portfolio when it reached ATH this month of 7.4k but then I thought of giving it another week and BOOM!
I am facing a loss of 1k$ right now.And this feeling is killing me.I had a perfect opportunity to sell them off at a very good price and now I am at a very big loss.

Sucks man! Fck these whales.
RentGPU (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

Yea, its dead.I was planning to sell all of my portfolio when it reached ATH this month of 7.4k but then I thought of giving it another week and BOOM!
I am facing a loss of 1k$ right now.And this feeling is killing me.I had a perfect opportunity to sell them off at a very good price and now I am at a very big loss.

Sucks man! Fck these whales.
Ppl still believe that cryptos will be 1000x even miners are mining on a loss what a fu*kin shit thinking that future will be better with all this shit
Ppl just forget the fact that you shouldn't risk more than what you can afford to loss

2016 GPU Miner
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:27:53 PM

Good comparison. But now most traders "save themselves and take away all the parachutes in the plane". A small number of guys hope to the end that everything will be OK
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:03:22 AM

I don't think anyone will die in arm, come on guys don't despair, this mess is intentional, there are some people who try to rearrange the crypto through chaos, I think we just have to survive this chaos because everyone will return to order.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:27:38 AM

I guess there are a lot of investors here in crypto that doesn't know much about crypto. They just invest in it knowing that they could get rich in an instant but most of them know just lost a lot. Greed made them engage to this market and greed will make them pay.
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

greed makes people forget about what will happen next and this happens because they speculate without knowledge in market analysis

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:50:48 AM

No one wants to jump because they don't feel that its the bottom. And those people who wants to be millionaires overnight aren't even ready to become one. There's no shortcut to success and you can't feel it if you never went through major downfalls and this is part of it. We won't die holding hands here, those who will remain strong and brave are the ones to deserve good things.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:51:59 AM

Cheers
Also, there can be one more idea over this.
What if everyone keeps holding hands and the hold is sp strong that even the whales are not able to drop down the price because everyone is hoarding and waiting for the price to increase and then seeing the confidence of these holders, others also come into crypto and start doing the same.
The price shoots up and the first one to begin selling is the winner (others might win less but most of them will).
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

what should we do if we dont keep holding it? do we have to cut losses? I dont think so and I prefer my assets to be lost to ashes than I have to get huge losses from cutting losses. at the moment I dont need to think about it and I just focus on other investments that aim to always create profits and fold assets in market situations like this.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

Cheers
I think that patience will be rewarded.You do not have to be one of those who lends itself to panic.Think sensibly.
velona2589

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:49:24 AM

The only thing that happened is another dip which one of many dips that were in crypto history. Don't make it something more then it is.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

As for me, I haven't really invested in coins and the only thing that I did right now is to keep on doing bounties to earn money. But what I am feeling right now is even these whales keep on manipulating the price, they're not also earning money just like the investors. It is only going to be your loss if you don't hold your temper and dump your coins.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: