Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Orban and Farage stand up to the EU parliament  (Read 80 times)
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kjIS0jZCDE

If the EU triggers article 7 to sanction Hungary, will this lead to an accelleration of the collapse of the European Union? Following on from the Italian elections, and the other problems faced by the EU, and that includes Brexit, wielding the big stick against a member state would seem to be madness. At least it will probaly increase the number of people in the UK who are moving towards supporting a full and clean Brexit.

Hungary would be well advised to join Britain in regaining independence.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

I think that the current global policy can provoke the next major financial crisis, from which the EU will most suffer. In the EU budget due to Brexit a large hole is formed. Hungary's disregard only exacerbates the situation for the EU as a whole. Although, in essence, Orban is right. Solving the problems of the EU should start with migration. Instead of accepting the endless flow of refugees, it`s necessary to help financially the developing countries.

This will help restore the economies of these poor countries and create jobs, so that local residents don`t have to flee to Europe. I believe, it will help not only the people of the third world countries, but also the European Union, as it will make significant steps towards solving the migration problem, which has become not only a stumbling block in international negotiations, but also a threat to the further existence of this association.
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

I agree that migration would be a long term solution, and it would help to preserve the traditional cultures of the member states. However, first they have to control immigration, and the admission of radical terrorists is part of the globalist plan to destabilise national identities.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kjIS0jZCDE

If the EU triggers article 7 to sanction Hungary, will this lead to an accelleration of the collapse of the European Union? Following on from the Italian elections, and the other problems faced by the EU, and that includes Brexit, wielding the big stick against a member state would seem to be madness. At least it will probaly increase the number of people in the UK who are moving towards supporting a full and clean Brexit.

Hungary would be well advised to join Britain in regaining independence.

I think west and north europe would be happy if the eastern (and some southern) EU countries would leave.

Criticism about massive subsidies to the eastern states is quite big since they joined the EU.

Additionaly the crime factor plays a important role too (i.e. romania and similar).

After the UK leaving even if all visegrad nations leave it would be no big deal.

UK would probaly even backtrack and come back because they would save tens of billions in subsidies.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
byteball

Activity: 266
Merit: 42

The rising tide lifts all boats

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

I think west and north europe would be happy if the eastern (and some southern) EU countries would leave.

This plus stopping tourist visa-free entry from Ukraine because of numerous abuses.
I would be entertained to see Kiev's new rhetoric after such a break down.
Maybe they will try to form their own European Union 2, but where will they get funds from?

Ceterum censeo Civitatem Profunda esse delendam
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

We've been watching the collapse of the Union for quite some time now. Maybe you've heard of two speed economy in Europe. If I'm not mistaken Merkel is using this term a lot. It was referring to the core of the Union (Germany and France) and states that are opposing the reforms and slowing their progress (Hungary, Poland). The core states can't deal with the fact that some countries will have their own opinion and will question the policy. We've all seen what migration policy did to France, Germany, Italy, Sweden and many other countries who didn't dare to question Merkel.

byteball

Activity: 266
Merit: 42

The rising tide lifts all boats

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

We've been watching the collapse of the Union for quite some time now. Maybe you've heard of two speed economy in Europe. If I'm not mistaken Merkel is using this term a lot. It was referring to the core of the Union (Germany and France) and states that are opposing the reforms and slowing their progress (Hungary, Poland). The core states can't deal with the fact that some countries will have their own opinion and will question the policy. We've all seen what migration policy did to France, Germany, Italy, Sweden and many other countries who didn't dare to question Merkel.
I can sum it up like this: EU is a Frankenstein monster much worse than Ukraine.
Instead of 2-3 polarly opposed peoples, they have dozens.

Ceterum censeo Civitatem Profunda esse delendam
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: