Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:43:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop panicking start believing!  (Read 5753 times)
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

I agree. You just have to be patient and wait this bloody period. I used to lose money all the time because of lack of patience.
I hope that the wait is not so long as it seems to us. And i hope that the market will soon recover and our patience will be rewarded in full.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

a sense of panic that is present within us. will give you a pretty negative impact on us. This is because when we panic, surely we often make mistakes. for example, i.e. when the panic sell. We even can lose big.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

There are times that we need to understand those situations like this, everyone have to adjust and also understand what's happening in this business. Be positive and always believed that the crypto will recover sooner and become stable.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

Can't agree enough. This is not the time to panic sell but then this is the time where if there was a project that you really wanted to get in to be in and start making some money. The market will recover soon and then one will not have access to the price that it is currently listed at. I am not a financial advisor but then from what I have seen I can say for sure that this price won't last for long. The market will bounce back sooner or later.

Stop Panicking Start Believing!!

Cheers
sundul

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

On hold, for the long term, it would be better to deal with this current market conditions. The market in the fall and this will not make crypto died. We still believe in the crypto entirely. And we hope that the market will soon rise.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

many people who feel panic and worry about the current market conditions, we must be able to control ourselves so as not to panic and make wrong decisions, we really have to be patient and keep holding the coins we have, we also have to believe that the future of crypto will be bright
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Unfortunately, I think that people are holding cryptocurrencies not because they believe they'll need them to pay for goods and services some day in the future. It's really not like that. They are hodlers until the crazy bullish market when they will be able to sell they coins and get high returns on their investments. If we treat cryptos as money rather than as securities, holding is not a very good thing to do. It is in money's nature to be circulating. If money is not used, it stops being money and rather looks like investment. I suppose we can hold it for now, though, as a forced action due to the lack of crypto adoption.

agreed, now crypto only treated as investment instead of using it as circulating currency.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

I agree. You just have to be patient and wait this bloody period. I used to lose money all the time because of lack of patience.
I hope that the wait is not so long as it seems to us. And i hope that the market will soon recover and our patience will be rewarded in full.

Everyone is looking forward to it, but I'm worried that when people think that hold will help them get their money back or even make a big profit. So it may be altcoin or bitcoin difficult to grow?
YMaverik

Activity: 934
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

many hoped for a quick profit, but you need to be patient, and wait for their finest hour. A year or two see what happens
Cayforu

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

Panicking will not take you along way. We should all believe that the future is bright in cryptocurrency what will makes us to believe will soon come.
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:50:01 AM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
Absolutely agree with you, it's not the end of crypto, I think, it's only the beginning and we will see a rise of crypto world in the future. Blockchain is a very important technology and it will be used in all areas of humanity lives in the future, cryptocurrencies will die only if blockchain will die
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

Anyone is free to panic as long as they can really tell what their panic is actually going to be solving in the first place. Any smart investor will be seeing an opportunity in the market at this point rather than seeing a problem when there is none and panicking for no reason at all.
Totally right still I would not agree more, the fact remains that a lot of people are here just because of the fast and quick profit they simply want to be making in the short term and really do not care to want to know what the value of their investment really is. Now the only value they see is just the profit, but there is more to it than profit.

For instance, if you are investing in a company, would that not be because you see a future in it, even though the whole idea of profiting from it is a benefit. People do not know why they are investing as they really do not bother about the future and all they care is getting rich overnight and believe me, they will never stop panicking.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

I fully support this post and this topic, because I also think that it is enough to say that crypto currency is a bubble or something else bad, enough, you see that nothing bad is happening, it's only in your head .
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

The current situation of bitcoin and all the crypto currencies were not good but it doesn't mean that this will be the end of the cryptos since we need to acknowledge that this is not the first time the crypto prices were falling this much so everyone needs to be patient and just get away from your panic this will help the prices to recover faster.Start believes that crypto currencies were going to be the future of this payment system and start HODLing that coins.
yup we are not losing any money if if dont sell now .chill

Definitely you will not lose your if you don't sell now, stop panicking it's a game changer believe in this new world.
Yes I really agree with you we do not panic  as of this moment because if we do panicking we loose everything that we invest.What we are trying to do is be patience to hold.
wivecrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

So true. Everyone needs to be patient and most importantly don't panic and sell Coins, especially your Bitcoin. Because that is what causes the price of coins, especially Bitcoin, to fall back. We should just wait and save our Bitcoin well.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:30:11 PM

Panicking is the last thing you should do. What will it give you? There is really no need to be scared at all. Choose your coins wisely. Choose coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. They are excellent for earnings.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:34:25 PM

I think so too ,the panic will not lead to anything good.Our task is to be patient and wait.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

I like the way you think is positive in responding to current market conditions. if everyone who invests in crypto thinks like you most likely the market price will start to rise. because only with a restrained and patient system is the key to helping to increase crypto prices.
but for now many investors are afraid and sell all their assets because investors also don't want to lose too much. but I'm sure one day the prices of all crypto will rise again like last year.
How do people have such confidence that the price of cryptocurrencies will grow "as last year"? Do you just want to believe it or do you have some preconditions for it?
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

i have ever believed in the cryptocurrency blockchain and knowing that one day every complications going on today will soon stabilize and the market will soon bounce back.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

People tends to be more consigned with the present state of cryptos not mindful of the brighter future of it, I am very sure alot of people who panicked and sold their coins due to present unfavorable state of the price now (bearish) will come back in a few years to come and start regretting just as people who dumped btc at $100 few year ago are regretting now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: