Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking Experienced Developers/Team  (Read 224 times)
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:14:42 PM

Seeking an Experienced Development team that can build a Dapp trading platform. Upon a successful ICO, the team will be paid. I just need to have someone on board so as when as soon as the soft cap is reached development can begin. No work is needed prior to the ICO being completed. Respond below so we can discuss or provide your email address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:16:23 PM

Seeking an Experienced Development team that can build a Dapp trading platform. Upon a successful ICO, the team will be paid. I just need to have someone on board so as when as soon as the soft cap is reached development can begin. No work is needed prior to the ICO being completed. Respond below so we can discuss or provide your email address.

Ah, you want experienced people to work for you, with no guarantee of payment?   Cheesy

Good luck.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

Ah, you want experienced people to work for you, with no guarantee of payment?   Cheesy

Good luck.
Did you see the comment "No work is needed prior to the ICO being completed."
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

Good luck.

Who will be holding the ICO funds?  What's to stop you from running off with all the coins?

It is possible you are just looking for real people to build a legit team so you can raise more money to disappear with.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

Good luck.

Who will be holding the ICO funds?  What's to stop you from running off with all the coins?

It is possible you are just looking for real people to build a legit team so you can raise more money to disappear with.
We will be using an escrow service and the smart contract will hold all the funds. All code will be published on Github as well as founders and team members will have to pass KYC which gives the project legitimacy; especially seeing as though we will be registering in the USA
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

So, pretty much you want a team that you can display on your website to dupe people into thinking that your project has a large team working on it, when in reality those things will only be true IF the softcap is reached? Seems like shady practices, anybody who uses their identity for this is contributing to the deception and misinformation that is common in the ICO industry now.
JanEmil

Activity: 2282
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:02:14 PM

I am supporter for a project that sounds a little like yours.

They build on top of open source exchange code Peatio. You could maybe look at that to get started.

Good luck. Hard time to raise money with ICO I think.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

Good luck.

its not impossible, but money earning cattle should rather serve heir masters in their central bank

virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

I am supporter for a project that sounds a little like yours.

They build on top of open source exchange code Peatio. You could maybe look at that to get started.

Good luck. Hard time to raise money with ICO I think.
Thank you
Where2Go

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:35:24 AM

I'm interested, hit me up via pm
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:23:41 PM