Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From 150 - To 15 000 $ - ETH (speculation)  (Read 749 times)
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

I actually doubt that it will grow 100x times from the current price, but 10x is really possible, in nearest 2-3 years, maybe.
I believe on ETH and everything is possible in this market, so maybe in the next 2 years ETH will be on that level and bitcoin will be on $100k Cheesy
Well, in my realistic opinion $2k with ETH is possible to happen next year because I know the next bull market will be big and many investors are waiting for that one, just be ready for it.

Another alternative strategy is to shift some of your positions to current promising ICOs, such as the MeVu sports betting platform, and their discount prices since if BTC rallies you will get a good bang for your buck once the coin is listed.
shifting to ico is a good thing, but if you shift to ico you have to be at a potential and good ico position, we must be able to choose a good ico and balance it with hold on ethereum with the right comparison. so we have ethereum coins and ico coins.

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:08:44 PM

I do not see ethereum reach that high price. Even how long it will take ethereum cant reach nor even step at $5k.  Eth should act  bu now cause a lot of coins similar to what they do are slowly rising.

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:18:11 PM

Many users and supporters on Ethereum but the price you mention is too high. It may takes years to achieve that price although many users in eth I also do hope by this year price could grow.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

eth is TOP 2 coin, and have a lot of supporters, ETH + erc20 tokens, when market will recover - i think eth price to grow ep fast,
There's no assurance yet and given that the market is still covered by red marks, making such assumption would more likely to result to disappointments. We should focus more on waiting and holdinh at this point in order to not regret doing panic selling. Selling will result to huge profit loss. Ethereum is a huge crypto indeed and we may hope for recovery to happen but avoid making absurd predictions in order to not hurt your feelings.

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

eth is TOP 2 coin, and have a lot of supporters, ETH + erc20 tokens, when market will recover - i think eth price to grow ep fast,
Do you guys really think that the price for ETH can reach $ 15,000? A few hours ago Ethereum dropped to 3rd place in the rating of coinmarketcap, but already he again on the second
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

I do not understand why there are so many same useless predictions based on nothing. Why there is no graph, news or something which will show that your prediction is not only some numbers.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

Do you guys really think that the price for ETH can reach $ 15,000? A few hours ago Ethereum dropped to 3rd place in the rating of coinmarketcap, but already he again on the second
Even ethereum at rank 2 in coinmarketcap I do not think it can reach to $15k this year. It takes years for the price to gains higher. It is not easy for eth a sudden increase so it could slowly recover this year.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

In the future, ethereum prices will definitely experience growth, but it takes time, especially when the cryptocurrency world is undergoing a correction phase after previously experiencing a very crazy increase. so just make ethereum you have used as a long-term investment tool because ethereum has considerable potential in the cryptocurrency world.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

I do not see ethereum reach that high price. Even how long it will take ethereum cant reach nor even step at $5k.  Eth should act  bu now cause a lot of coins similar to what they do are slowly rising.
In my realistic opinion $2k with ETH is possible to happen next year because I know the next bull market will be big and many investors are waiting for that one, just be ready for it.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:40:43 AM

There were many circles that made negative comments for the ETH, but it did so and it has risen slightly for the moment. But it's going to take a while to get back to the 1.5k levels.
There are always people who try constantly to change the pattern of investment for their own personal interest and they make use of the social media tolls to do so. ETH I think is still a coin of great potential and it has complete ability to grow bigger than it had last year.

See ETH took three years to reach $2000 from $1. This is a big progress in the crypto market. It is still the same technology and might even cross this value but it will take sometime.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:05:02 AM

It's nice to wish for huge returns but for Ethereum to become more valuable it still has many issues to overcome with scalability, ease of use, more advanced use cases and broader adoption etc all of which will add more value in time just don't expect it to happen overnight

The introduction of the new token standard will hopefully expand on the usability somewhat

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

Ethereum has makes some positive movements some months ago and we are still expecting the same thing to happen in future.  What I am not sure of is ethereum getting to $15,000! I think it will take a lot of years for that to happen.
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:12:08 AM

I think the price of ETH is unlikely to rise again quickly, because its price is always changing with the ICO market, and now the ICO market is in a downturn!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

Nobody doesn't know whether it will reach the 15000$ or not but with the potential it has will surely reach 15000$. To reach that value it will take many years to secure that value and we have to be very careful with the price predictors.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:28:26 AM

I do think that ETH has a great future, but really it is still in its infancy. ETH and smart contracts in general have the potential to permeate all of society, particularly in relation to IoT. At the moment it is used solely as an ICO platform, which is only one use amongst many. Prices are based on what people think ETH can do in the future rather than what it does right now. For as long as this continues - and it seems we are years away from crypto maturity - then the price will likely be volatile.
I believe in ETH, but we are still in the very early days. If it went up to $15k now, there would be little to back up that price beyond speculation... which would likely cause it to fall back again.

Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

Ethereum has makes some positive movements some months ago and we are still expecting the same thing to happen in future.  What I am not sure of is ethereum getting to $15,000! I think it will take a lot of years for that to happen.
The current movement is proof that the market is in poor condition and for the future we will not know where to take the price of bitcoin or ethereum.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:45:30 AM

I'm waiting for the Ethereum price to rise. I'm sure he'il rise in the future. However, the price of Bitcoin 30-40K without seeing the level, Ethereum 15k does not have much possibility.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 07:57:36 AM

It is not possible to get $15000 per ethereum but for long term I believe it will be possible. If you think eth can go that price in short term, I don't think so. However, in cryptocurrency world all is possible, it is a matter of individual belief if you can make it happen just like what happened in bitcoin from $8000 it soar almost about $20000.
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

I think that is very unlikely to be as expensive as that, if ethereum prices can be as expensive as that then the price of bitcoin has a very expensive price because this ethereum price movement depends on the price movement of bitcoin.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

indeed the initial eth month of 2018 reached $ 150 and rose to $ 1500. but for today it still ranges from $ 230- $ 300. so I'm optimistic that this will happen again to $ 1500
Whether this would become a reality very soon or not, I would say time will tell. For now, we can see that the market generally is trying to gear up for a bull run, so the possibility of Ethereum hitting at least its previous ATH is still there but all the same, this is something we may still get to have to wait for to see how events would unfold.

No one can say how the market can always behave in the long run and there could be some fundamentals that could affect a price, but all the same, it is a market, nothing is predictable and we can only utilize the trend to our own favor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: