Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected Higher Return  (Read 2171 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:07:03 PM

I am thinking of investing little money in cryptocurrency. I don't want to put my money into shitcoins. Therefore, I will invest in only top 10 on CMC.What is your thoughts on ETH, ADA and XRP?
ETH and XRP are good enough, you can also add bitcoin cash but I think ETH is good enough if you are not that familiar with investing and this is your 1st time then try it first with one coin then add another if you think this is your thing.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

I am thinking of investing little money in cryptocurrency. I don't want to put my money into shitcoins. Therefore, I will invest in only top 10 on CMC.What is your thoughts on ETH, ADA and XRP?
ETH is a good choice and you will surely have a higher return on that in just a short period of time. Allow to ETH to recover for at least 3months and profit will come to you. You'd better stay away from the shitcoins because it will not bring profit to you. XRP and ADA is quiet good but I still prefer ETH because its on the top of all altcoins. Bitcoin is also a good to buy right now.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

It is a right strategy for all people who want to invest in cryptocurrency. Ethereum and Cardano are very similar and have the similar target audiences of users. ETH is overvalued compared to ADA but it is much more useful (look at those millions of ICO on ETH blockchain).
Ripple is another thing and it could be used in much more fields than other two projects, so I think it will increase more than other coins.
backagain
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

ADA is a very potential project and i like it but its price has dropped 3 times in the last 3 months...
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

I believe only the top3 are not shitcoins (btx eth and xrp).

All others are risky.

However, some people believe only 100% btc is a good portfolio. And it is. The more diversification the more risk
100% BTC can be a good portfolio if you are seeking an investment which is less risky but when you are seeking a higher return, you can't depend on BTC. Rather it should be some low cap coin which may be pumped in the span of time. However, I always fond of investing my 50% into BTC and ETH and the rest 50% on shitcoins.
Usually, the higher the risk, the more the profit and if care is not taken the higher the losses.
However, I believe on can always take calculated risks, which is why I have never been so much into not tapping from other alt market even though I have most of my stash in bitcoin.

The thing here is that, you can always get some great benefit if you have some trading idea as that would help you to make decisions when it comes to investing in altcoins and trading them in the short term as this is what I believe they are all about.

The short term and maybe when the whole speculation thing dies down, we might start seeing something different with real life usage, but for now, you will not be making smart moves, leaving your folio in alts long term when the market is always back to its historical bottom at some point.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:02:39 PM

It would have been  noteworthy to know your definition of shitcoin, I can understand if it is in terms of security and already known and defined coins with huge trade volumes. Aside that every altcoins have the tendency to behave like a shitcoin, ripples especially haven't had any consistent return for a long time and value has been among the top on the decline since the bear market. Personally I am not sentimental or emotional about any coin, once project is good, I go in. There are emerging projects that have the potential of beating these ones listed by op

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:32:34 AM

One word for you is "Perfect"
You have chosen the best choice for your future, if you understand the price of Cardano then Buy Cardano at 1000 Satoshi and if you choose Ethereum then choose at a price of 170 USD.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
kenel

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

in cryptocurrency is always worth investing) in the first place is to buy Bitcoin, then Ethereum. this kings, they will grow always) and I agree with you, I advise you to look at ada, tron, Ethereum Classic. because against the General growth, I think their growth will also be huge.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

I think XRP is the best choice between  ETH, ADA and XRP. If i was you, i will invest in whole ETH, ADA and XRP. They are top and promising coins, not shit coin at all, they are good for long term investment. Divide your money into XRP > ETH > ADA.
roy12875

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:25:25 PM

for me, I would like to invest the ETH for my first choice, it was because they have many use case in it, many token and project now create by the smart contract, even the price is lowest, but this is the good time invest it.

iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

I think eth and rxp is a good one because they are among the top three coin in the market, but when making the investment just have long term in your mind because market might not recover this year again, let's hope for years ahead.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:08:54 PM

It is very fortunate, I would like to congratulate you, you share such knowledge is very useful and I will try to learn to achieve the same effect as you, I joined the market has long however I never had a profit
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

I believe only the top3 are not shitcoins (btx eth and xrp).

All others are risky.

However, some people believe only 100% btc is a good portfolio. And it is. The more diversification the more risk
100% BTC can be a good portfolio if you are seeking an investment which is less risky but when you are seeking a higher return, you can't depend on BTC. Rather it should be some low cap coin which may be pumped in the span of time. However, I always fond of investing my 50% into BTC and ETH and the rest 50% on shitcoins.
Usually, the higher the risk, the more the profit and if care is not taken the higher the losses.
However, I believe on can always take calculated risks, which is why I have never been so much into not tapping from other alt market even though I have most of my stash in bitcoin.

The thing here is that, you can always get some great benefit if you have some trading idea as that would help you to make decisions when it comes to investing in altcoins and trading them in the short term as this is what I believe they are all about.

The short term and maybe when the whole speculation thing dies down, we might start seeing something different with real life usage, but for now, you will not be making smart moves, leaving your folio in alts long term when the market is always back to its historical bottom at some point.
more and more investment is indeed increasingly able to make higher coin back. with the development of coins continues to rise as well as the influx of investment could not be denied in generating profits through investments. so like the Ethereum and there is a continued progression will be very good for investment.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are my priorities in investing in crypto, If there is another coin, XRP is a good choice because XRP shows good development at the moment.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:23:17 PM

It is a good decision to buy and hold only few coins specially from top 20 coins in coinmarketcap. Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, XLM, LTC, NEO and NEM are the best coins to hold for longterm trade. I hope this coins will give you big profits in few months.

udam

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

higher risky gives more profit. Right now I only believe in Bitcoin. Look at ETH and XRP, They have already dropped more than 50% from all time high. But right now investing on altcoins may be gives us more profit. But it is too risky. Because market still isn't find the bottom.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

Eth have the Required potencial and have a promesing future but i think that the best thing to do is to buy some ship promessing coin to get higher profits
Gopo6789

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:17:36 PM

I would advise to expand coverage and look at the top 20, because over the past 6 months there were TRON and Ethereum Classic which have good growth potential.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

They are good coins and if we are being honest here, they are the best altcoins you can hope to put your money into if you want to get the kind of high returns that you are expecting. No doubt that ethereum is the best out of all of the coins but then again, you can never go wrong with investing in some cheap coins and that is where dash and ripple come in

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Ganzig45

Activity: 115

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:47:14 PM

I think the choice is good, because these positions are among the most promising. Moreover, their capitalization is quite high and it is a kind of guarantee of reliability. The rest would propose to add such coins as ZRX and SIS

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: