Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected Higher Return  (Read 2168 times)
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

please consider to put of spares with possession on parts with funds of investment as future plan on projects with social dating of offers for domestic field of public audiences as targeting clients of pupils of indonesia,
as might to helps on following use on strategy with the plan on investment as expecting returns on reference as the running of live with the delivery of service as the dedication from caressen webwork developer from bandung indonesia.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Every altcoin that you have listed has a great perspective and can theoretically give very high returns, but you should not expect great profit due to such market conditions. Even 30 percent would be great at the moment.

shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

I dont like XRP. I agree with your investment in ETH. about ADA i can tell that this is a good project but very very young.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

I am thinking of investing little money in cryptocurrency. I don't want to put my money into shitcoins. Therefore, I will invest in only top 10 on CMC.What is your thoughts on ETH, ADA and XRP?

Everyone worried for market now. Please stop investing your money before the year of 2019. 2018 is worst year of cryptocurrency. Maybe 2019 will be great cryptocurrency year. So wait more than 40 days and then decide for invest your money. Investment decision is bug decision.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:15:01 PM

Higher return is not just a regular thing to happen. So,expecting higher return will not be gentle. When is going up than calculate your profit, if you are not satisfied than wait for down and buy more.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:12:48 PM

I dont like XRP. I agree with your investment in ETH. about ADA i can tell that this is a good project but very very young.
How poor you are, the fact is XRP for now is in 2nd place in the marketcap with the trading volume after the bitcoin who was on rank 1. However you must accept the position of that centralized coin, maybe you don't like it, but there are a lot of supporters there.
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:15:37 PM

Those are good coins to invest into, always you can look to invest into bitcoin because these coins are so low in the market at the moment because of the ongoing bear market. So you will get a good bargain.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
rufusBTC

Activity: 121

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:04:43 PM

I think ethereum is the best investment option for now. If you dont want to buy altcoins you can directly invest in bitcoin but if you invest with small amount of money it will be useless in bitcoin so i think ethereum is the best.
You know ethereum is now only 130 dollar so it seems very profitable for long term for me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

I am thinking of investing little money in cryptocurrency. I don't want to put my money into shitcoins. Therefore, I will invest in only top 10 on CMC.What is your thoughts on ETH, ADA and XRP?

If you do not want to invest your money into shit coins then you are going to want to stay away on anything that is below the top ten. your best bet would be to actually invest in something like bitcoin or eth that way you are investing in the coins with the highest amount of investors and you are sure to make money when they bull

mastersay

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:17:43 AM

I am still investing on bitcoin. I have never lose hope on this coin. And this coin when it have a pump, the pump is big compared to other coins. And this coin have much demand to other user so I am still buying and earning more of these.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
derihendra

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:27:21 AM

what you say is quite right, not all coins are fraudulent, but your choice to choose coins in the top 10 coinmarketcap is a very good choice

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:48:45 AM

Expectations sometimes went into different result that possibly end up to depression of your strategy and budget. Investment requires your deeper knowledge about the particular altcoins that you think suits your future profit desires if possible. To take care and have patient is necessary to deal trading or investment with enough understanding foundation.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

I am still investing on bitcoin. I have never lose hope on this coin. And this coin when it have a pump, the pump is big compared to other coins. And this coin have much demand to other user so I am still buying and earning more of these.
Pump ?? Haha..you still believe in pump dump rather than on technology. You will be screwed very soon.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:51:07 AM

ethereum, ripple is quite becoming the good things that you have to invest. both have now become exciting discussions because even a ripple could be retained the ethereum moment and move it. This indicates that indeed ripple has the potential and good growth. just an additional course might be able to place the EOS or NEO.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

When institutional investors starts to show themselves to the public, you'll see the public follow their figure.

And it's not just going to pump, because that's word is used for short term increases but it will start to take mass adoption as people do follow what these public figures are doing. Bitcoin is bound to increase no matter how bad the market is and though people are depressed with it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bongbong2014

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

Why not try the Stellar coin? I think Stellar has a better potential than ADA in the medium and long term. Stellar is also in top coin and not shitcoin.
Absolutep

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:02:59 AM

For me I think,ETH and Btc will be the best option for now,though xrp is showing some light but I know no matter what,ETH and BTC will surely rise.
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

Bitcoin is a good choice for my portfolio. I put 50 percent in bitcoin and distributed 15-17 percent to three altcoins. I always observe the behavior of my altcoins in order to sell at the right time and make a profit. Bitcoin just keep constantly for a long time.
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

Bitcoin is a good choice for my portfolio. I put 50 percent in bitcoin and distributed 15-17 percent to three altcoins. I always observe the behavior of my altcoins in order to sell at the right time and make a profit. Bitcoin just keep constantly for a long time.

Likewise, bitcoin is the best to invest and worry free because is not risky. I do buying and selling bitcoin but I try some altcoin too in a small amount.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:18:15 PM

you are smart people, because as good as any altcoin but the best is still bitcoin but when the bitcoin market is stable sometimes you also have to play all in the altcoin because this is the best way to collect more bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: