Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected Higher Return  (Read 2168 times)
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 06:04:15 PM

My thoughts are positive and I suggest you to invest in these 3 altcoins. Even at the moment of your question price was sweet.
Yeah, market has decreased, but if you have money management and long term goals, then you will suceed!

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:09:48 PM

The fear you have is totally understandable, but you gotta still admit to yourself that even when investing only in Top 10 coins, you could still lose badly. The thing is that the people often see Top 10 coins as a rather solid investment and thus they generally sink larger amounts of money into them.

But like we have seen, nothing stops even Top 3 coins losing their value drastically.

swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

I would put my vote in ETH but not really sure if they could return to a high price the ETH network is full of ICO's.
I think they couldn't handle it and their system would slowdown I would like to see them recover.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:52:02 AM

I am thinking of investing little money in cryptocurrency. I don't want to put my money into shitcoins. Therefore, I will invest in only top 10 on CMC.What is your thoughts on ETH, ADA and XRP?
all that is expected is a higher return than before, and the coins you make your chosen investment, in my opinion the coin has the potential to grow quickly and rise at a higher price, when the price of bitcoin will raise prices at even more prices high, so what you choose to invest in my opinion will generate big profits for you in the future.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:57:23 AM

If you want low risk whilst also spreading yourself across several different types of coin, then I would say go with BTC, ETH, XRP.
Always make sure to have some BTC, as that's the safest of all and generally the coin that leads any market recovery.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:17:57 AM

As, you have already decided that you will invest only in top 10 according to the CMC then nothing to say for anyone. But, I suggest you in addition with the top 10 you should look for another which are far away means top 100 or the newly created coin. Among these I suggest you invest in DIMCOIN, STQ, HVN, Datum, etc. Now these coins are under $0.05 cents which can make you millionaire in no time if the bull run come.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:58:26 AM

If you want low risk whilst also spreading yourself across several different types of coin, then I would say go with BTC, ETH, XRP.
Always make sure to have some BTC, as that's the safest of all and generally the coin that leads any market recovery.
These are great coins and has a bigger chance to grow in the future.
I would not worry even if the price will go down as long as I know I'm holding a legit coin that has a big potential to grow in the future.
I should also ensure that I will make a fixed target for profit or return to make sure I can sell at the right time.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:24:50 AM

As, you have already decided that you will invest only in top 10 according to the CMC then nothing to say for anyone. But, I suggest you in addition with the top 10 you should look for another which are far away means top 100 or the newly created coin. Among these I suggest you invest in DIMCOIN, STQ, HVN, Datum, etc. Now these coins are under $0.05 cents which can make you millionaire in no time if the bull run come.

Yes, investing in top 10 coins only will make you effectively copying the whole cryptomarket performance. I would add some mid or low cap coins in your portfolio.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:44:10 AM

I am thinking of investing little money in cryptocurrency. I don't want to put my money into shitcoins. Therefore, I will invest in only top 10 on CMC.What is your thoughts on ETH, ADA and XRP?

Investing for the coin at the top 10 on CMC will be a great solution for you as we know that those coins can give a higher return in the long-term. ETH, ADA, XRP will also be a great choice, but you need to wait for a long time before you can make money from that coin.
I still buy ADA and XRP too, but I don't just invest or hold because I want to try to increase the amount by doing trading so I hope I can add more amount from the trading.

yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:32:57 AM

I hope a lot on BTC, ETH and XRP because the potential of these coins to provide the best value is still wide open where the volume of trade continues to grow, the increasingly strong coin community and integration of many public utilities will make them explode in the next few years
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:38:50 PM

I think that you have chosen good coins. I can still recommend you Neo and STRAT. these coins are very potential
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:01:15 PM

Everyone who invested in 2018 is rekt including me that is .Let's hope that 2019 sees major adoption of Bitcoin in at least couple of big countries and brings a bull run.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:54:25 PM

I think that you have chosen good coins. I can still recommend you Neo and STRAT. these coins are very potential
NEO is the good growing cryptocurrency but STRAT is not sure so better we should split to participate in some other altcoin investment. This will make huge profit in this year and many peoples are recommend to long term return so those are ready to participate in this field this may make huge profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:05:06 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the safest. However, other altcoins are high risk high return, like EOS, XLM, TRX, so if you like to get the risk, top 20 altcoins are considered good projects.
cryptomaster420

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:16:56 PM

Ether has lots to gain, ADA will never be used but might pump during mainnet launch, XRP guys are working hard in increasing the coin's value so it's probably an alright long-term pick.

daniel08

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:33:26 AM

If i am to invest money in cryptocurrencies i will choose etherium because in the future when its value goes up again it will definitely gain kore profits than other altcoins in coinmarmarketcap. Just like bitcoin , etherium is one of the safest and have a big potential in growth and gaining more profits in a long term investments.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
aervin11

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:22:30 AM

Those coins are great. In my opinion, I think you just need to diversify on those three for they have a lot of potential for growth. Place bigger on Ethereum because of it's upcoming forks this January 2019 and just divide your remaining balance on the other two coins, up to you how much you allocate.
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:43:43 AM

I think Ethereum and XRP are very good and have great potential in the market. XRP is a very extraordinary coin because it can pass Ethereum which is ranked 2 and XRP stays in rank 2 lasts for several weeks. So investing in the top 10 coins, I think there are more opportunities for profit.

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:01:54 AM

ETH, ADA, XRP they are good and potential coins. If you invest in those coins in the long-term. I think it will gain a lot of money from them and you can rest assured that they are top on the coinmarketcap.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:46:33 AM

I like them all. ETH and XRP are further along in development but this is reflected in higher cap. Earlier last year I would have said ADA was overhyped and overpriced, but some of that has died away now, so it is probably an equally good buy as the others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: