Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:10:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH pump from 167$ to 184$ time to buy ?  (Read 2139 times)
HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:32:34 AM

it little too late but maybe this week is back to 200
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:36:20 AM

if I just sold my 21 ETH yesterday. I don't know it's a bit difficult to trade at ETH.
now block eth rewards are getting less. maybe a lot of miners are giving up on mining ETH and switching to others.
VGA prices and availability are a problem.
Block rewards are getting reduced because if it doesn't it'll continue to inflate until it's prices go back to  $10. Mining isn't a major problem if it becomes unprofitable some of them would just stop. It's unlikely that we'll reach to an extent where no one wants to mine anymore.

I agree to you dude this is one of thw problem why ethereum continue to falling down if some miner stop mining ethereum well I guest the price will be fall down to $50 or lower, this pump up will not sustained I guest just wait for bitcoin pump up again and we can see a hard pump up for ethereum.
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:44:01 AM

Don't buy ETH because this will down after little pump. I think the price may well fall again  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:47:06 AM

ETH = $189 and I saw it $190 a while ago.

Don't be so harsh with those people that are now feeling FOMO because they are waiting for the bottom of this coin. They never knew it will drop that much but to decide if its a good time to buy for now depends on how they are investing. If they buy now, they would have no problems at all.
trungdlvn

Activity: 151
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:56:25 AM

I will go from fiat to ETH so I expect more US value dump within a month from now as I believe there will be more down price with btc price and that will affect the dollar cost of ETH.
But thats just me, you are free to do as your plan, in fact, price now is already so good compared to the peak time.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:01:47 AM

This is a good opportunity to buy parts of the ethereum run and held him in a certain period of time, there will be a surge at the end of the year. Get ready for harvest. do not miss this opportunity.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:05:52 AM

Seems like your playing with fire by not buying.  How much lower can it possibly go.  I would at least take a partial position now and maybe step in weekly with partial buys just in case we go even lower but I think we are just about done.  Many of my alts are rebounding well today.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:17:19 AM

I think this is the right time, but it depends on your decision because it could be just a lure. The price is too good to invest, I think the price may fall again but the investment makes sense with the actual market situation.
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:39:34 AM

Grin Are you sure that is not the last pump of ETH? And the last chance to stop loss? LoL.

Anyway, Ethereum is in the bloodbath but I don't think it will go away. So, just buy a little of ETH as a ticket of lottery, lucky perhaps comes anytime.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:42:35 AM

It is not looking like a time to buy much,  you could say time to keep averaging diwn your loses. I will still to see clear direction of where ethereum is going. As of now, I 'm yet to see this direction!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:47:06 AM

Below $200 is good buy zone. Ethereum is super oversold, one of the best coin is ethereum, specially it is below $200, it is really the best to buy ethereum for long term position, I started to accumulate ethereum when it was below $180. And I will buy every dips.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:19:31 AM

The price is indeed increasing a little.
I think it's good to buy right now to get some profits, taking small profits will be better then waiting for a big profit that perhaps it would take a long time.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:23:27 AM

ETH get pumped from 167$ to 184$ and it still going up i guess its the best time
to invest tomorrow it can reach +200$
some stupid peoples who didn't baught DOGE with 36 satoshi are waiting ETH to crash to 150$  Grin
its better from them to buy now or cry later when ETH reach 1000$ soon

ETH is the best cryptocurrency to invest now, who would though that ETH price will crash below $200 this years. We all know that ETH is one of the best cryptocurrency that has been created. Most ICOs used ethereum blockchain, that's why the price has been affected once an ICO needs liquidity. They will dump the eth and convert it to fiat to support the development of the project. The fate of eth will be decided this year, but I am positive that eth will recover to its all time high value.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:25:29 AM

ETH get pumped from 167$ to 184$ and it still going up i guess its the best time
to invest tomorrow it can reach +200$
some stupid peoples who didn't baught DOGE with 36 satoshi are waiting ETH to crash to 150$  Grin
its better from them to buy now or cry later when ETH reach 1000$ soon
Its slowly pumping along with bitcoin, maybe we will see some uptrend with ETH but it still too risky to do short term with this coin. You can buy ETH now at any price and hold on it for at least 1year so you will experience good profit. This coin is expected to bounce back, and there is no reason for ETH to die, this is part of our good future.
vuthuanhai1990

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

buy go guy This is the most appropriate time to hold the ETH. I believe the following ETH will come back strong. I predict that by the end of 2018 and early 2019 ETH will cost $ 500 - $ 600. trust me
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:33:37 AM

The ETH course is jumping up and down. This coin should not have fallen so much in price. In this regard, it is impossible to predict the behavior of this coin in the coming days. Therefore, ethereum is worth buying now in parts to choose the lowest price. When the crypto-currency market starts to rise, ethereum must fully recover its lost positions and will continue to grow in price. So now you need not miss the chance of buying it.
HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

today ETH +9.7%

who buy in yesterday so happy
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 10:29:21 AM

Now eth price 193$ i hope eth price again can reach 1200$ end of this year. Bull market started

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

Apparently it's a good time to acquire some ETH but people are not willing to sell this time because the price is too low, I have placed order for 2.5 ETH but no one has filled the order meaning no one is willing to sell their ethereum
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

That's right alot of people do this everytime if you see the market is bloddy time to buy some. If Opportunities comes in you should grab it! Be greedy when others are fearful. Time to bag more Eth and dont ever regret!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: