Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH pump from 167$ to 184$ time to buy ?  (Read 2142 times)
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

It is time to wait, wait for the little decreasing and and buy it in that time so you will avoid a waste of money and your buying will be more profitable for you.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:05:40 AM

Eth now is slowly recovered from $200 below to $200+, many people are got panic about it and some of them get dump their eth to cut loses, but what we see now is eth is moving upward although theres a few drops, but it doesnt matter that eth will drop again, i strongly suggested to buy now before regret later, because eth will pump again anytime this month.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

it seems it's time to buy and collect eth, hopefully like last year, eth has increased at
the end of the year which has become the strength of everyone who holds it, and
hopes that the end of the year will be repeated again because eth has a very high price.
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

Eth now is slowly recovered from $200 below to $200+, many people are got panic about it and some of them get dump their eth to cut loses, but what we see now is eth is moving upward although theres a few drops, but it doesnt matter that eth will drop again, i strongly suggested to buy now before regret later, because eth will pump again anytime this month.

I do not know if he bought ETH at such a good price, otherwise he would have made a profit of 50%. Currently ETH is also in the #weight range and is approaching the 200 ema, so I'm inclined towards breaking down. Consider buying at 230
DraGoN7b

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

Do not rush to rejoice. Ethereum may fall below $ 100. ICO receives investments primarily from venture funds that will easily sell their Ether when the bear market approaches.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

I think up to now Ethereum prices still tend to be cheap so it's still not too late to start investing in Ethereum, because I'm sure, ethereum prices will continue to increase to 600 usd by the end of this year, and I also see, ethereum price chart, continues to improve

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:39:22 PM

I think up to now Ethereum prices still tend to be cheap so it's still not too late to start investing in Ethereum, because I'm sure, ethereum prices will continue to increase to 600 usd by the end of this year, and I also see, ethereum price chart, continues to improve
that's right, now it's still not too late to buy ethereum because it's still relatively cheap and the price has started to move up, it is likely that at the end of the year ethereum prices will continue to increase and can even reach $ 1000, I hope so.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

ETH get pumped from 167$ to 184$ and it still going up i guess its the best time
to invest tomorrow it can reach +200$
some stupid peoples who didn't baught DOGE with 36 satoshi are waiting ETH to crash to 150$  Grin
its better from them to buy now or cry later when ETH reach 1000$ soon

You should have bought that sam time you posted this because after that ethereum recovers and now sitting above $200 again.

Ethereum is one of the most promising coin as this is the top two for such along following bitcoin,days ago Ripple the crypto of bankers has pumped and took the second place positionrom ethereum but in a matter or times ETH gain the spot again so i guess it still the reality about ethereums potential and capability to stick to its position
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

I'm still holding my eth and try to buy as many as I can everytime I see >-10% of price. I believe in ETH and I will hold it for long term so price now seems very low to me

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

Ethereum so far are a bit recovering I think, if you're going to check it in the market it is quite better, But still good a chance to buy now even so far Eth was a bit decreased its value because the motion was too aggressive and lot of eth holders are taking action in the market most of the time because of the volatility. But once you buy then Hold in a long term just simple as that.
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:33:41 PM

Yes, best time to buy now, eth is gradually recovered by now as we see. Hoping this coming year end it will pump more than you expected.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

If you notice that investing in ETH continues and it continues its growth, only now there comes a small change in the price, but overall I think that it does not affect the overall picture, so I think that in general everything will be wonderful.

MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

If you are in doubt, try to find well-known bloggers who are engaged in this business. Most often, they spread all their tips to social networks and users, following their advice, also achieve success. This is a great and easy way
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

ETH price is 222 dollar now but it's price probably increase. In future, Ethereum price can be 500 dolar and now time to buy.
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

ETH get pumped from 167$ to 184$ and it still going up i guess its the best time
some stupid peoples who didn't baught DOGE with 36 satoshi are waiting ETH to crash to 150$  Grin
It would be good if your forecasts came true and ETH rose to $ 1000. I did not have time to buy at that price, and I did not plan it. Moreover, if you predict such growth - then you can buy now.

TomInVa57

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:22:30 AM

Time to buy when you have the means and approximate action plan. I always first choose a coin, looking for money, and then think about whether I should buy it. If the coin deserves my attention and my efforts, then I definitely invest
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

In the current situation in the market it is hard to guess the price of cryptocurrency, now the market has a strong volatility.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:37:58 PM

ETH price is 222 dollar now but it's price probably increase. In future, Ethereum price can be 500 dolar and now time to buy.
In the future can be considered as a speculation word about ethereum and it can be considered as a clue which has a very high accuracy. Ethereum demands depend on the crypto market and the crypto trend was affecting the demand to the ethereum icos. More icos and then more people will try to buy ethereum to invest in the ico.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

In the future can be considered as a speculation word about ethereum and it can be considered as a clue which has a very high accuracy. Ethereum demands depend on the crypto market and the crypto trend was affecting the demand to the ethereum icos. More icos and then more people will try to buy ethereum to invest in the ico.
in the first place you need to find a regulator renting the company's Yoko to minimize getting into this scam business. If there is a favorable environment in the ico market, then investors will be very active, And today there are a lot of risks.
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:54:46 PM

this is a good sign for ethereum, we can buy ethereum at the best price because now ethereum's recovery will occur slowly. keep patient and hold ethereum until ethereum is in the highest position.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: