Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Bulk Antminer L3+ & APW3++ (500 ASICs)  (Read 178 times)
ChewyBongo (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:12:23 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 01:49:33 AM by ChewyBongo

Hey guys, looking to purchase a large amount of L3+ ASICS from anyone who is liquidating or downsizing. I'm also interested in APW3++ PSU's as well.

I'm able to acquire brand new L3+'s directly from Bitmain for $145. (Through use of $50 coupons.) So it would need be significantly lower than Bitmains offering. Please, no scam offerings. You will be vetted & escrow will be used. Tldr; scammers, don't waste your time.

Serious offers only. Minimum sale must be 100+ ASICs to be considered. Located in Dallas, TX.

Cheers & Happy mining! Smiley

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:29:39 AM

Hey guys, looking to purchase a large amount of L3+ ASICS from anyone who is liquidating or downsizing. I'm also interested in APW3++ PSU's as well.

I'm able to acquire brand new L3+'s directly from Bitmain for 145$. So it would need be significantly lower than Bitmains offering. Please, no scam offerings. You will be heavily vetted & escrow will be used. Tldr; scammers, don't waste your time.

You can PM (However I'm a new user, so it may not work) in that case you can reach me on Telegram in the group.
https://t.me/joinchat/HkCLThC9UjCtz6TVJPoc0g

Or if you prefer, just respond here and I'll send you my phone number & email. Serious offers only. Minimum sale must be 100+ ASICs to be considered.

Cheers & Happy mining! Smiley

Correct me if im wrong, but they are 193$ on bitmain without psu, without shipping and the taxes.
If you are looking for used ones that's another case.
You should include where the miners should be shipped to US/EU.
The escrow part is awesome, but what you mean with "vetted".
Are you willing to use high trusted forum escrow ?
Share little bit more information.
Just to let you know, everyone can pm you, but maybe you cannot pm everybody because most of people don't click the option to receive messages from new members.

Anyway, if you like share where the miners should be shipped to, what's your total offer per unit with and without PSU, and are you willing to use forum escrow.
Cheers.
ChewyBongo (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:47:46 AM

My apologizes, didn't clarify my pricing! I have 50$ coupons to cover the full purchase. Vetted in terms of someone with a reliable social presence, experience, etc. not a John Doe. I'd have to consider and research forum Escrow.

Shipping would be to Dallas, TX. I'm looking for both Miner & PSU, however these can be bought independently in the case of a seller not wanting to bundle both. Pricing is negotiable, and looking for a baseline for used or new miner's as I have not chartered in those waters before.

Cheers,
Luke

liquidcrash
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:58:58 AM

Hey Luke,

Take a look at my post and see if you wanna buy anything in particular.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: