Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:59:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get started with bitcoin, and start earning with 15 easy steps!  (Read 2797 times)
TheFiendishOne (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:44:11 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 09:50:54 AM by TheFiendishOne

10 Easy steps to get started with bitcoin followed by 5 steps to set up an earnings system to maximize your earnings through faucets, pay-to-click programs and investments.

That's 15 steps to get started with bitcoin for new users! All free, no money needed to sign up to any of our featured earnings sources. Simply go to www.bitcoinallstars.com and check the forums.  This will grant instant access to the free tutorial.  No gimmicks.  No sign-up needed, a place where users can get the most up-to-date version.  More bitcoin related tutorials to come!  It took a lot of surfing and weaving through scams and undesirable sites to set up proper earnings sources and a good system that pays.  While this system will not make you rich today, or next month, it allows new users to get fully started with bitcoin and start referring their friends, advertising their referral links and more.  As we all know, the value of bitcoin is expected to rise exponentially, so even the small amounts accumulated today could be worth quite a lot of money in the future.

Now Updated to Version 1.1 @ 3/17/2014 - 4 new Earnings sources with high potential, less header clutter for easier reading with added information to help keep your BTC safe!

Thanks for reading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:38:48 AM

Due to the deal we have with our web hosting, we have decided to offer a free web page that will look exactly like our Bitcoin Earnings page, only with your referral links instead of ours. This offer will last for the next 10-11 months. Our goal is to keep this offer free forever if we can get enough users. This will facilitate in advertising and promoting all your referral links at once without having to make your own webpage, or register your own domain (which takes both time and money, and more money to secure your information) Your page will be named after your forum user name for easy access, and once you have signed up and provide us via e-mail or forum all the links to our featured earnings sources we will begin setting up your page. This will also protect your privacy as your page would be through our website.

Can you use our free webpage offer even though you are not on the bitcoinallstars.com downline and are already signed up to the featured sites?

Absolutely! You just need to provide your referral link to our featured earnings sources. Have an earnings source you want added? Let us know and we'll look into it. In return we just ask that you sign up to our site, (this is needed for us to create your page), like our facebook pages, and refer some (not all) of your friends new to bitcoin to our site and have them use our service and sign up using our referal links.

TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:44:45 PM

I am no longer requiring a sign-up to view the tutorial.  The tutorial is able to be viewed by anyone.  Anyone who signs up can still receive a free web page.

leckey

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:28:52 PM

This surely doesn't belong in the Project Development board......

TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:21:39 AM

This is my project and it's in development Tongue

You tell me where it goes.

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 03:22:59 AM

Clearly he's built the geocities of bitcoin there...  These types of "projects" remind of that SNL skit for the change bank.

http://screen.yahoo.com/first-citywide-change-bank-1-000000088.html

TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:33:40 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 10:47:36 PM by TheFiendishOne

Clearly he's built the geocities of bitcoin there...  These types of "projects" remind of that SNL skit for the change bank.

http://screen.yahoo.com/first-citywide-change-bank-1-000000088.html

Hardly what I'm trying to accomplish here.  I've put together a tutorial that helps new users get started.... I guess the bitcoin community doesnt need that.  Let's keep signing up to mybitcoinjob because they're for real.

Registering a domain/website in the bitcoin world and advertising it = be prepared for scammers trying to contact you trying to get you to fall for their scams.  

Spending the time to create a website with referral links (or individually sending/spamming referral links everywhere) is not doable by average users and could be considered a waste of time by skeptics or someone that may be on the fence about joining in on the bitcoin frenzy.

Having the money/time to invest in some of the bigger projects and/or mining equipment etc. is not something a new bitcoin user is trying to sink their money on... much less a company like leancy, or starting an exchange, or much less buying any amount of bitcoin on any exchange whatsoever, especially with the recent Mt.Gox issue.

Geocities you had to build your own web site.  This is not what I'm offering.   This is a way to earn small amounts of bitcoin to get started with little to no effort.  Excluding all the brick walls that a new user would typically go through just to understand how bitcoin works, and learning about certain websites that are giving away btc for free to get new users acquainted with bitcoin, I have accepted bitcoin. The brick walls (scams) could easily drive new users away from bitcoin.  I put something together that would keep a new user from hitting the same brick walls.  Kind of like how everyone advertises "get free bitcoin and get IMMEDIATE PAY OUTS!!!!" but in reality you have to spend a few hours clicking before you can accumulate your first payout.  Yeah nobody mentions that part.

But I guess that's a joke and is equivalent to offering ten $1 bills in exchange for one $10 bill.   So I guess that's what I'm offering here.

If you want 2000 nickels in change I'll be more than happy to provide it, but I would never give you 2000 nickels if you didn't want them.

I have to say, the joke made me laugh.  Or should I say the video.  Too bad it wasn't yours.  You weren't that clever and needed SNL to bail you out.

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 02:11:17 PM

Good luck with your site, I guess I was a bit harsh, so I appoligize. I think you should consider making your 15 steps easier to find. Your offer of a free website with referral links is probably not something people unfamiliar with bitcoin will be doing, so you might want to rethink that. Most people here are looking for advanced solutions to get involved with. Maybe describe how you got started bitcoin and what your background is. Also, if your target market is newbies to bitcoin, explain what a faucet is, warn against pay per click scams or how to identify them, how to protect your privacy, etc. Link back to the forums here and how they can contact you for advice, etc.
TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:34:00 AM

Thanks for your constructive criticism.  I have made it easier to get to the tutorial.  I also see that I need to work on other information.  I'm not expecting someone familiar to bitcoin to want one of my pages.  I'm not exactly targeting the high rollers of bitcoin or someone that owns a cloud mining website.  I am targeting completely new users.  I would however, like the support of the people who are not new to bitcoin.  While they may not have any interest, I am doing the best I can to promote bitcoin in a scam-free environment..  I will consider your advise, and I had some similar things in mind already.  I will definitely be putting up a scam section to warn people of scams and how to avoid them.  I have an IT background and I own a small cab company, and I accept fares for bitcoin.  (No fares given yet - bitcoin market non-existent).  I first heard about bitcoin maybe 6 months ago and ignored it.  A customer mentioned it to me about 2 or 3 months ago and I decided to look into it and see its potential and growth.  There are ways to accumulate small amounts of BTC without getting scammed and there is a lot of misinformation regarding some earnings sources that even I am currently listing with improper information (working on immediate update).  

When it comes to the website page I am offering, there is a world of people that would not otherwise have the time, skill or desire to try to set a page up, even if it was free.  I am offering an already set up page for easy use.  This also has the potential of stopping thousands posts on every social aspect from thousands of members posting their referral links for 100s of different earnings sources, scam sites included.  I see a lot of potential with what I'm doing, I'm not asking for help or money, but I understand that while I may think it's good it probably isn't, it doesn't hurt to promote or support something positive in the bitcoin community.  If anyone wants to help they are more than welcome to, and my contact info is posted on the website, and I check my PM's here often.  If I were to gain full support, by the time my web host renew is up I would be able to keep the pages free.  Unfortunately, you can't edit your page, but that could change in the future.  Selling your own ad space on your user page is a possibility as well.

sanjoea

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 07:23:08 AM

I just gone through , it didn't require signup

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:17:22 PM

I do not require anyone to sign up anymore but you need to sign up if you want the page.  The details are above and any questions can be answered if you PM or email.

TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:08:19 PM

Bump;  more new legit earnings sources coming soon

leckey

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:45:40 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 01:58:08 AM by leckey

I say this, because it's sole purpose is to make you ad and referral earnings. Surely weusecoins is a better resource?

be prepared for foreigners trying to contact you trying to get you to fall for their scams.  

Xenophobic much?

TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:34:39 AM

No, it is merely a service and I get that now, and it's now in the proper category.  You are wrong about its sole purpose.  The sole purpose is to create and provide legit information.  If it was all about referral earnings I would be using any and all referral sources.  The ad and referral earnings would allow me to keep the site up so I can provide a better service and expand on it and my ideas.  My ideas involve certain types of charity including charity for animals, but that is long term, along with many others. I'm sure you have me all figured out about what my sole purpose is, though.

As for your xenophobic remark, don't over exert yourself. 

Simply put, you clearly don't like what I'm doing here and think it's stupid, so I guess leckey is the king (queen?) of ideas and I'm sorry that my idea/site/service doesnt meet your standards but no one is forcing you to go there.   As a newcomer to bitcoin it can be a little overwhelming to find a legitimate source.  I'm just trying to provide another legitimate site to help add positivity to bitcoin and you seem to be bothered by this.  You, on the other hand, seem to think it's about greed and profit.  I have a job, and I own a small company.  I'm really not expecting much return out of this but I am still happy to provide my terrible service that is scam free and im sure will get better over time.  I wish I had a really cool and innovative idea like a car-bitcoin-miner type engine for commercial vehicles that are always on the move that is connected to the internet and will mine bitcoins too, but I'm just not capable of such innovations.  So I asked myself how can I contribute to the bitcoin community.  For now this is all i got.  Hopefully that will change in the future.  (It will).

Thanks

TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:48:36 PM

Changed foreigners to scammers, my apologies.  This was a misused term.

TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:59:58 AM

Hi, I made a few website modifications and released version 1.1 of my tutorial.  Tutorial updates listed in the OP and in more depth in the tutorial.

Website Mods include:  Space for member pages to be shown (Example is listed) and a link to this thread linking back to Bitcointalk.  

Lots of tutorials coming in the near future!

Altcoin section will be updated soon with working faucets that are checked frequently to make sure they are in working order.

TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:49:24 AM

Bump; Thanks to all who have shown support.

lewisg

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:30:41 AM

pls move to Project Development topic.

TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:05:34 AM

... I was already there and got moved.  No place for me here then? Cool.

TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:07:07 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 04:17:34 PM by TheFiendishOne

Performed a much needed update on the website.  Working internally on multiple tutorials which will be released sometime next week.  Updates will be coming a bit slow in the coming month, due to a new bitcoin project I've been invited to be a part of.

Optimized site for mobile viewing.

Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: