Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get started with bitcoin, and start earning with 15 easy steps!  (Read 2799 times)
leckey

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:13:04 PM

You seem to think I've attacked your integrity in some way. I haven't. You want to provide a legitimate source of information for new users, fair enough. But if I were a new user, I'd rather find myself browsing weusecoins - a much more credible resource and free of ads.

TheFiendishOne (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:05:54 AM

No offense to weusecoins but as a new user, I wound up there.  The technical mumbo jumbo, and the initial introduction to bitcoin gets me nowhere really.

They told me to start accepting bitcoin on my business website, and pointed me to websites where I can buy bitcoin with my local currency, and then turn around and spend said bitcoin on the internet.

With information like that, I'll just use my credit card to make an internet purchase?

My system allows new users to get Free Bitcoin without having to spend any money at coinbase.

As a new user, I wouldnt just jump into coinbase and buy some bitcoin.  

Weusecoins seems to be catered to established and/or new companies already generating income who can open a merchant account on lets say, bitpay, and start accepting bitcoin as payment for their products or services.  

Again, my website is a different approach.  

The ads on my site are minimal, and will only help keep my website up and let me bring future tutorials.

All the FAQ's on that website doesn't really cover what my website covers, either.  It's just a lot of reading material.

If I were a new user and was not very technical savvy, that website would get me totally started, but at that point, I'd have 0.00000000 BTC and I'm being told to go buy some.  

I'm catering to a regular citizen who is looking to get acquainted, and possibly earn small amounts of btc.

So again I am not sure what your approach is... I am not necessarily taking your comments as an attack, but what weusecoins is doing is in no way, shape or form similar to what I'm doing.

Bitcoin isn't just for technical savvy people... it's supposed to be for everyone.  My friend, who is not very good when it comes to computers, was so lost when I introduced this to him that he was not even trying to get involved.  

When I made the tutorial, it actually helped him.  So, weusecoins could not help him, but I could.  He's no moron either.  There is a technical gap between people like my friend and bitcoin, unlike you, or me, who would otherwise understand bitcoin and how it works a little better. and who actually has the time to understand it.

Does weusecoins list legitimate earnings sources or investments with real potential that are scam free? No.  They just send you off into the crazy world of bitcoin and let the user venture at his own risk.  

I'm definitely not trying to argue here, but I am not sure why you even bother to comment when you are not seeing the big picture no matter how much I try to explain it to you.

Then again, I expected a tough crowd here, so that's okay too. Wink

TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:21:18 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2014, 07:35:39 AM by TheFiendishOne

But if I were a new user, I'd rather find myself browsing weusecoins - a much more credible resource and free of ads.

You're thinking like a new user who knows what he's getting into when you say that.

Would you consider "weusecoins" a place that could have the title 'bitcoin for dummies' ?  I doubt it.

As someone who got into bitcoin 2 months ago, none of the sources can easily be seen as credible.  Especially not this forum.  I almost didn't even bother but I was determined, and I'm microsoft certified.

Half the people on here are scammers, theives or full of crap in one way or another.  (Okay, maybe not half, but as a newb, I wouldn't know).

As a new user, who is clearly reading in on bitcoin news, something like Mt.Gox "a top leader in the bitcoin world" I'm supposed to think that weusecoins is legit?  I'm supposed to think that bitcointalk.org is legit when there are threads with questionable content regarding legality?  

TheFiendishOne (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:34:29 AM

bump

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: