Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRX.....TO SELL OR TO HOLD??  (Read 498 times)
Aputura (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:08:22 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 01:35:42 PM by Aputura

I bought a lot of TRX late July @ 0.00000470BTC (based on Expert Trader Advice Angry Angry) with hopes I bought at a low and was going to see a bull market soon Wink Wink. Now at A market Price of 0.00000292BTC. I feel I have held for too long and my Capital has bled out as well Sad Sad. Should I sell now or still Hold? Huh Huh Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

Trx is one of the coin that made me lost a lot of money, from news, listing, chart and potential, this coin got a really stats, but unfortunately in the market the situation is different, so I will say just cutloss and keep small portion of the coin, it seems the coin will need a lot of time before can rise, but I still believe trx got good potential in the future
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

I bought a lot of TRX late July @ 0.00000470BTC (based on Expert Trader Advice Angry Angry) with hopes I bought at a low and was going to see a bear market soon Wink Wink. Now at A market Price of 0.00000292BTC. I feel I have held for too long and my Capital has bled out as well Sad Sad. Should I sell now or still Hold? Huh Huh Huh
I think you should not sell it. Because this is a whale adjustment and the market will soon be pumping. And I want to advise you not to listen to the experts' predictions, it just makes you more of a loss!
Aputura (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:58:00 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 01:36:44 PM by Aputura

Trx is one of the coin that made me lost a lot of money, from news, listing, chart and potential, this coin got a really stats, but unfortunately in the market the situation is different, so I will say just cutloss and keep small portion of the coin, it seems the coin will need a lot of time before can rise, but I still believe trx got good potential in the future

I Have thought about doing this, But my losses would be much. What if I wait till the next bull Market? Then I will sell it but at least not make so much loss.
Aputura (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:05:13 AM

I bought a lot of TRX late July @ 0.00000470BTC (based on Expert Trader Advice Angry Angry) with hopes I bought at a low and was going to see a bear market soon Wink Wink. Now at A market Price of 0.00000292BTC. I feel I have held for too long and my Capital has bled out as well Sad Sad. Should I sell now or still Hold? Huh Huh Huh
I think you should not sell it. Because this is a whale adjustment and the market will soon be pumping. And I want to advise you not to listen to the experts' predictions, it just makes you more of a loss!

You are right about the So-called experts. Most times When they tell you to hold - do your research- You will likely want to sell instead of Hold.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:08:47 AM

Just hold it, don't sell at loss, every coin is dumping now. So, don't worry, not only TRX is dumping, trx is also the best project. Development team of TRX is also very active and the best, you should be careful nextime for entering and always put your stop loss.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

Don't sell or else you will lose hard and you will loss your chance to enjoy the profit of TRX.
It's a good project with a great volume, the price dump is just cause by a bullish market, you won't last in the crypto if you panic easily.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Asadali569

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

HODL. It’s not like you’re gonna lose anything.
Aputura (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:37:08 PM

Ok guys, thanks a lot for the advice.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:44:05 PM

I have 5k TRX in my exchange wallet now but still worrying and waiting for the right time to sell and make profit but I don't find such good move from the price bumping and growth aspects.

If there is growth and reach the value i have invested. I will be sell out the coins as faster I can.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

It is not a bad time for you mate,  we just seeing a huge market decline that's why all coins are affected to that.  Trx is a good coin and it have a huge market volume, this it's potentiality may back once market bounce back by then. Just keep on holding and you will earned something from that.
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

Now all alltcoin market are down if you buy it then I think sell is good option because market everyday down and down but if you don't sell your coin then you hold your coin long time
Aputura (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

I have put a stop limit order, once it hits my average buy price and adds some more I will first sell off 70% of My TRX portfolio. If it gets to the tipping point and stagnates then I sell off the rest. But for now I will hold.
JeassonHunter

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

I bought a lot of TRX late July @ 0.00000470BTC (based on Expert Trader Advice Angry Angry) with hopes I bought at a low and was going to see a bull market soon Wink Wink. Now at A market Price of 0.00000292BTC. I feel I have held for too long and my Capital has bled out as well Sad Sad. Should I sell now or still Hold? Huh Huh Huh
still hold TRX, TRX has the right time to go to the moon
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

I dont think it is the TRX itself which has gone way below but its the whole market which is suffering. Most of the people dont understand that current situation is plus point for almost everyone because all the coins are naturally down and thus it ultimately gives you lot of chances of earning the profits when they all go upwards.
TRX is no different story and at least it will give you some profits by the time it reaches to its original prices where you started everything. I guess you just stick to the plan of holding and wait for the price rise.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:17:49 PM

This is critical stage so holding is the right option. If you really need for your money you can exchange it now. but you said your investment is bleeding this scenario and my advice is you can invest Ethereum in this dip you will earn more profit. Because main strategy of trading is buy low and sell high so you can follow this strategy you will get more profit in this platform. One more suggestion is don't panic in crypto investment, Promising investment will never failed in future.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

TRX made me lose at that time but I returned to investing in some crypto coins. the lessons that I can get from TRX are simple but amaze me, when at that time there were many issues about TRX going up high with various spices and aromas so many people forgot where the market must have the other side, until there was a large purchase and finally dump the long one is formed from a very neat opinion
ClaimMBTC

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

just you hold it, don't sell because you get loss, market will recover soon so that time it price also will increase but you should hold, because i am also bought this coin, so i am waiting for price increase. 

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:24:06 PM

just you hold it, don't sell because you get loss, market will recover soon so that time it price also will increase but you should hold, because i am also bought this coin, so i am waiting for price increase. 

TRX coin is not the market based as this coin initially started with 10 sat as much i know it, i saw this coin trading from start in liqui.io exchange. As in that exchange who ever is holding account got 500 trx free coin and i was the one and when i watched this coin for some days and what i am seeing that the price went from 10 sat to 100 sat in 1 day and next day it is nearby 500 sat. So this coin in start was huge profit for lot of them even i sold my free 500 trx for 1000 sat each and then i traded this coin for lot of time and earned huge but recently i sold it for 402 as this coin value is not good and if i am not wrong this coin is going to dead very soon. So it is upto you to hold to do trading in this coin so your loss can get low.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

TRX had been pain in the back for many investors. I guess TRX should be just looked as Swing Coin.
This is because the coin is really making lots of ups and downs since the start of 2018. I have seen that how people have used it for the swing trading and made good profits. Currently all of them are down so that doesnt mean TRX is bad and it can't make you profit. TRX have been coin which has surprised most of the investors of it and thus it would be far better to have it into your portfolio for long terms and gain some profits over the time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: