Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:15:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the difference beetween ICO 2017 and ICO 2018?  (Read 378 times)
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:06:14 PM

In 2018, the ICO grows bigly. We can find out so many ICOs every day with the different concept. In 2017, the concept of the ICOs are still about the mining, exchange, and other. But now, it is about the education, banks, finance, travel, social, and many others. But, the ICOs in this year is actually facing a very bear and bad market after on exchanges.

Yes when compared to last year the market is very bad now also there are lot of scammers this time, everyday we check for a good ICO if it is good they have genuine benefits.

Cryptovn88
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Blockchain Technology brings a new ERA

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

I joined some ICOs at the end of 2017, and then their tokens increased up to 4x to 6x after listed on exchanges. But in this year, too many scam ICOs, and clearly is market is not really running good, and ICO becoming an obsession for me.

Vietnamese Professional Translator
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

In 2017, keen investors saw the bullish market and invested in any ICO in sight. 
Fast forward to 2018, and most of these ICO’s are dead, dying, or a scam. Grin Grin Grin Grin

So, what is the difference beetween ICO 2017 and ICO 2018?

The difference I believe is known to all
In 2017, projects are developed with purpose and vision
In 2018, several projects just aiming to make Etherum and abadoning the project thereby running away with money

In 2017, projects are true real and eventful
In 2018, projects lack team or good websites and they always end up as fraud
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

In 2017, keen investors saw the bullish market and invested in any ICO in sight. 
Fast forward to 2018, and most of these ICO’s are dead, dying, or a scam. Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think there are serious differences between the two years. In particular, there are many differences between the objectives of the project and the objectives of the ICO projects. Last year ICO projects did not occur so often, and therefore there were consistently high quality projects in this market, but in time, there was a serious flow of money in the market and all these projects started to be used for the purpose. For example, last year, very few projects were being created, and almost every project was investing in the technology it promised. Unfortunately, today's projects are not being created for technology; For this reason, the money circulating within the market is decreasing and investors do not want to invest too much in ICO projects. I think that the projects that are going on with the aim of fraud and collecting only money will go much worse.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

This is a good thread.

For ICO 2018, investors are smarter (atleast that's what I hope). A lot of ICO's now have to prove that their project is worth to invest into, before we only see promises and shady teams. Things are more transparent now.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:18:54 PM

There is no difference between them. In 2018, many ICOS are also a fraud, but we will be able to understand this only after some time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: