Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:48:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adding 200A service  (Read 165 times)
tuanbusku (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:56:21 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 11:22:42 PM by tuanbusku

Retailers Throughout the Nation reported sales for Its Normally the beginning of the Christmas shopping season, thanksgiving weekend. Sales at R.H. Macy & Co. were up 5 to 6 per cent; The Bon Marche reported that a 12 percent boost in sales; along with Dayton Hudson's Goal had climbed digit profits.

>> TOP 8 BEST BUY MASTICATING JUICER FOR BEGINNERS REVIEWS UNDER $100 $200 $300
To find out exactly what customers were purchasing, HFD ventured Into department stores, mass merchandisers, and wholesale clubs throughout the nation, polling sales ministry and consumers in the holiday shopping lists.Marshall Field's: An clerk in the home-textiles section of the Oak Brook Store reported that, for xmas gifts, people buying"finger tip towels, using maybe a fitting soap" She also added the"bridal business is still going strong," using towels a favorite purchase but no colors or styles preferred ahead of all others.

A clerk in the crystal section commented. "They're A lot of Waterford, bowls,. We sell a great deal of Waterford--we're the store for Waterford of the most notable Field --and that's definitely going. The Waterford xmas ornament is selling well and certainly bowls and vases, but no one particularly. And a lot of stemware."

A shopper in line in the housewares department with a 16-quart Calphalon stock-pot was buying a Christmas gift"because of my brother-in-law. He likes to cook. He doesn't always have a stockpot and mentioned this yesterday. We do not have one either. We would really like you ."

Another male contributor has been buying a Krups Coffee maker as a xmas gift. "That's exactly what I know my brother in law would like," he explained.

A mom and daughter had been purchasing a Panasonic Bread Baker as A housewarming gift. "It is something we've got at home and it makes very good bread," said the daughter. But these were not shopping in housewares for Christmas presents --" too practical."

http://juicerszones.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Tribest-Slowstar-Vertical-Slow-Juicer-and-Mincer-juicerszone-1.jpg
Juicers were being looked at by A woman but remarked that the Spout to the one she was holding"looks as though it'd break easily, plus it looks like it would be hard to wash ." She set the juicer down and moved on.Kmart: Store manager Myles Johns said sales at New York City's first Kmart store (at Fresh Meadows, Queens) were"rocking" the day after Thanksgiving. "There is no wonder -- Friday, Saturday and Sunday were bizarre, to say the least," he said.

The store, which started last month, needed four-hour specials To promote things at the store"and get the customers started just a little earlier" than customary on the xmas items, said Johns.

Johns stated that any home electronics product in a "moderate budget range" was selling well, particularly GE's 20-inch televisions at $199. Four-head VCRs at $299"flew" out of this store, said Johns, and the Nintendo SuperMario Painter is selling very well at a 60 price point.

In housewares, gift glassware failed well, with porcelain Antiques, toys and other imported items selling for xmas.
>> https://medium.com/@bestmasticatingjuicer/how-to-choose-a-best-masticating-juicer-2401a47a8d55

In domestics, Kmart label Color Classics sold In groups such as sheets, matching towels, and bed collections. "People are all areas of their house that you can decorate without a great deal of money," said Johns. "They're gifts mom gives herself"

Sales were strongest in little appliances. "Don't get me started," said Johns. "I have not seen earnings such as this earlier in almost any Kmart and this really is number 18 for me" Notably the item in Hamilton Beach, juice extractors, sold well, in addition to toasters, blenders, and irons from vendors such as Toastmaster, Black & Decker and Proctor-Silex.

Dillard's: Housewares clerk Paul Ling said alluring sellers Comprise Krups, breadmakers and Braun coffeemakers, crockpots, novelty teakettles, and Mickey Mouse waffle irons. In accordance with Ling,"a large amount of people inquire regarding juicers," but the services and products are slow to promote.

Customers from the Dallas department store were buying Pragmatic presents instead of products that are frivolous. Clients Suzette Peak, who possesses a beauty salon, had been searching for spice grinders and fancy soda.

Peak stated her gifts will soon be cooking equipment and Matters by that she could cause baskets, like a bath [additives, scents, etc.. ] basket. "I like to buy useful but gifty ideas that people wouldn't buy for themselves," she said.

The was noticed by A clerk at the house electronics division Individuals are currently comparing prices . Things that are hot are TVs--more than 27 inches. Stereo earnings are average so much and computers really are"holding their own."

Target: At manager, the consumer electronics section David Bush-land explained the hottest sellers are 16-bit gaming systems (Super Nintendo and Genesis machines that are roughly tied in sales). "We're seeing a lot more high-dollar material compared to past 12 months," he said"this past year, parents may have obtained the device told that the little one to buy his or her own cartridge. This year old parents are kicking from the games also."

Also hot are mobile CD players Prices have fallen. A surprise seller is sets --27 of 36 sold since Friday. VCRs and TVs are selling roughly just like usual, but one of stereos,"smaller boom boxes proceed well this time of the year" for teens.

From the housewares section Now, brown bought a Rubbermaid chip and dip server to get their daughter. "We're also keeping our eyes peeled for Revere Ware," the couple said. In contrast to last year's practical buys,"this year will soon probably become more fun than reasonable. It really depends upon which they want."

In the textiles department, '' Sheila Green said electric Blankets, towels and sheets are currently selling well for presents. Customer Gina Schmidt, a secretary, said she was buying what to decorate her house for xmas: potholders, a xmas doormat guest towels.
>> https://www.quora.com/profile/Juicerszones/Best-masticating-juicer/Top-Masticating-Juicer-Reviews-How-to-choose-them

Costco: Shoppers were looking at CDs, dishes, and juicers Christmas presents, as well as other furniture pieces. "I'm looking for a brief book case for me," explained Susan Bradley, a la housewife. "We did not think about giving furniture for Christmas, but we have already been looking up and down the aisles and now we're interested in a cedar-lined torso with a rounded top for a gift for my niece."

Shopper Mike Fauquet stated he looked for pottery and Dishes sets, while Gregg Silvis said he had been pricing drawers for gift suggestions, alongside a 100 percent lambswool rug for about $139.99

Costco employee Dave Grugett said that sales Electronics ended up slow because shoppers seemed to be comparing prices.

Additionally,"home theatre is famous today, which Means folks are buying speakers," he said. "A lot of Those Already have the components they need for surround sound, so now they are Checking out what speakers are available."
wedgenix

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:23:45 AM

In united states, anyone knows who should I contact to add another 200A service to my garage? Power supply company or electrician? I currently have one 200A service in basement which is fully occupied

Start with the power company.

They will know what your service options are and weather you can upgrade your existing service or add a second meter.  Mine will not allow a second meter at the house, but they will allow 1 extra meter to a shed/outbuilding.  They will also tell you what permits if any would be needed from the county/city.  I would need a pre-install permit from the county and a post-install inspection also by the county.  Once you know what options are available from the power company and what regulatory hoops you need to jump through for the local jurisdiction, then you can contact an electrician to do the work.
dagarair

Activity: 847
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

In united states, anyone knows who should I contact to add another 200A service to my garage? Power supply company or electrician? I currently have one 200A service in basement which is fully occupied

It's not easy since you are responsible for upgrading the service to the pole.  Call your electric provider they will steer you to the correct department.  They will provide it but expect to pay around 10K on the cheap to upgrade it.  anywhere from 8-16K

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: