Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quant Overledger will bring all chains together.  (Read 66 times)
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

https://www.quant.network

So many isolated chains makes no sense. Just like the internet which started as closed systems Interoperbility will be what open blockchain up.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

The idea looks good. The vision of open block chain network is something to strive for. I am not an expert in these things, but making inter-chain smart contracts work could prove to be a real nightmare for developers. The way smart contracts work now is already too complicated and bug free coding is difficult. Good luck with the project. What I would like to see is more github activity.
Trollinator

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:38:51 AM

Quant Network is one of the best projects out there. Not many people have heard about it, but I expect for it to be in the top 10 CMC by 2019.
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

The idea looks good. The vision of open block chain network is something to strive for. I am not an expert in these things, but making inter-chain smart contracts work could prove to be a real nightmare for developers. The way smart contracts work now is already too complicated and bug free coding is difficult. Good luck with the project. What I would like to see is more github activity.

Yeah Interoperbility is going to be essential. No point have a bunch of isolated data in different chains. So much of the use cases for blockchain beyond money just wont work well without it. Imagine a blockchain is used for say kyc but if you move country or company that uses a different chain u are back to square one of making information useful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: