Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:21:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which exchange do you think has the best affiliate program?  (Read 198 times)
Julieee (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

Which exchange do you think has the best affiliate program?
Which type of referral bonus do you prefer?

For example,
Coinbase: When a referral buys or sells at least $100 worth of BTC, Coinbase pays both you and the customer $10 worth of BTC.
CEX.IO: offers a high commission rate of 30% on transactions to the users, which can be earned throughout the lifetime.
Bitbond: If you refer a borrower you’ll receive 20% of the origination fee. If you refer a lender you will receive 30% of the origination fee.

Just wanted to know which program I should sign up for as I'm pretty new to all of this.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

we really have to choose a program that is very good and profitable for transactions and I prefer to use the coinbase program.
Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

For myself I would go for that program which one has enough security and popularity. I believe that large number of people use that program which is obviously good. Otherwise why would they use that Program.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:30:36 PM

i believe Binance had the best offers so far. since they gained the most customers and there were a lot of advertisement and there still is. and they offered the best way of rewarding you which is to pay you based on a percentage of the affiliate's trading volume.

There is a FOMO brewing...
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

Same as above, binance is the best for affiliate program. They offer a reward too, so you will get extra income. But, looks like this kind of affiliate program will apply to other exchange too, so just pick exchange that make you comfortable.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
boyknightvn

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

I think that is Huobi, they have a lot of kind to promote their exchange.
The kind of bonus I like maybe give me free coins or token, I think everyone also like it, right  Grin Grin Grin
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

Which exchange do you think has the best affiliate program?
Which type of referral bonus do you prefer?

For example,
Coinbase: When a referral buys or sells at least $100 worth of BTC, Coinbase pays both you and the customer $10 worth of BTC.
CEX.IO: offers a high commission rate of 30% on transactions to the users, which can be earned throughout the lifetime.
Bitbond: If you refer a borrower you’ll receive 20% of the origination fee. If you refer a lender you will receive 30% of the origination fee.

Just wanted to know which program I should sign up for as I'm pretty new to all of this.
I am from Indonesia, I only play in exchanges in our country, namely indodax.com, he gives affiliates 25% of the transaction fee on the referral making the deposit, the affiliate will be given using coins (TEN)

Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:50:05 PM

All must be adjusted to your needs, if for now I recommend binance, as we know binance have large volumes, but there are other advantages of binance that I can't explain here. Maybe you can go directly to binance.
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

My all time favourite exchange is binance and best in affiliate program also they are paying more reward with other exchange affiliate program so you can Eran more there and you can check the proof previous affiliate program participants Eran 120 Bitcoins and more.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
cryptodalton

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

Certainly people would go for that one which one is profitable and reliable. As for myself, i would go for most used and popular one. i believe most of the people choose that program beacuse that one is more reliable.
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

Surely individuals would go for that one which one is beneficial and solid. As for myself, i would go for most utilized and well known one. i accept most of the individuals select that program since that one is more dependable.
Rosyanroid

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

There are many programs happened crypto currency. We need to choose them according to our advantage. I will choose coinbase program because it is very usable and profitable also.
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

Without any confusion i directly suggest anyone to go for coinbase exchange. This is the largest Bitcoin Broker around the world. There are many reasons of being it more popular. It is very easy in terms of buying selling, and storing Bitcoin. This is available  in USA, UK and most of developed as well as developing country. It is better to choose it.
Youggairch

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

It is known to all the Coinbase is the largest Bitcoin broker.I also love this due to its some special facilities. It is better in buying, selling and storing digital currency. One of the other main facilities is, This is popular around the world. You will be able to access it from many of the nations.
Lisam023

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:47:37 AM

CoinDeal.com offers the affiliate program where for inviting your friends to trade on CoinDeal, you will receive 20% of their trading fees as a reward for the recommendation. Check CoinDeal`s website for details of how does affiliate program work Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: