Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:19:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most successful crypto projects?  (Read 607 times)
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:10:29 AM

If you ask which crypto project is successful. You can check some of the lists on the market today.
there you can see which are good and successful movements.
If we are talking about all crypto projects is there any more successfull than the real one? Bitcoin has been amazing by making itself heard all around the world, just 10 years ago it was a paper written by some unknown person, as little as possible and as unknown as possible. 5 years ago it was the "drug money people use to exchange drugs without getting caught" and it had a bad ring to it and people warned you not to use it when they first hear you are interested in these stuff.

Now it turned into "will bakkt get their ETF accepted so they can get wall street money into crypto" and is a legit investment option for everyone. People who used to say "be careful about that" when you say you are interested in bitcoin all tell you "ooh did you became rich with it". Bitcoin is by far the most successful crypto project out there.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:16:26 AM

It really depends on what you define as success. Many coins have huge marketcap but don't have a real product for users while others are heavily underrated but have delivered. Speculation vs Facts. 
Those projects that have only hype but no real product should be avoided if we want to invest as they will fail in the long run. We need facts and real data not pure speculation.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:58:06 AM

Only share ones which legitimate i.e has real products out in market!

The most success projects on the market are the coins like bitcoin and ethereum. These are the coins with the most investors in their projects and the coins that people trust the most in the market. There is no crypto investor that does not have both or one of the two coins in their portfolio, that is how successful the projects are. There are other successful ones like litecoin too

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

I think I've seen short-lived successes of projects who have a very ambitious founder and will so much to achieve his goals.

Maybe it is because of the project progress. The success will always depends to the teams effort and also to the techniques that might appear to everyones mind. The long term of the project might affect to the success of all. Goals are set for the earnings that is being set.
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

I agree. Now, in order to convince investors to invest in the project, it is necessary to show a real working product. This shows the serious intentions of the team and usually such projects are more successful.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

For me if Im rating to the ICO I invested last few years ago they have same rank only because I earn a lot money to the ICO project before. But now it is hard to know what is best project that givee you high profit once the project reache their target.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:53:13 PM

Yes, we need to understand what idea the project carries. We must understand that there is a real result of the team's work. If the team really works hard and this work can be seen, then such a project is doomed to success.

livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:59:13 PM

Pundi X is one of those projects that I see and became successful.

I never invested to this project but as of now I see that its going to become big. I thought that this project is just like the first ones that never has any good plan in the future but it seems that they are consistent and following their road map.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:13:55 AM

I think Robries will going to dominate the market soon. And I like their idea of zero waste and it is focusing on recycling the world and I saw it as efficient. It saves the world and it will also save you. They recycle plastic product for a filament of a 3d printer which is quite a better idea.

Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:40:14 AM

There are few ones that I missed the train back in last bull run ,like EOS ,stratis , successful to me means price ben double up like when EOS   was 0.02  per one and now 2$ plus

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

What is the point of asking? Most of people will tell you about the projects they believe the most, but the truth is that there are not so much successful projects within the market.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1282

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

Its funny how nobidy has nentioned the blindingly obvious projects
with a wirking product and good adoption. You know them all......
Litecoin, Monero, Dash, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash, abd Ethereum which
some have mentioned.

Things havent changed, newbies are still looking at those cheap
coins hoping for the 10000000000% rise.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

You are right, I prefer to invest in off-the-shelf products because it gives me the most immediate benefit! I think projects using off-the-shelf products are more trustworthy!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

Many projects have succeeded and until now they are still running and have a strong community, so we can see all that on the stock exchange.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

Cardano seems the best and the most profitable for me, because it could work as the base for gambling applications and demand for them is pretty high.
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

we have several definition about successfull crypto projects.fund raising, rate after listing in market could be main criteria for that.in my opinion we could mention successfull project if they get amazing fund in ico and give their investors profit after listed in exchanges.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

I think there are many successful cryptocurrencies, such as ETH and XRP, which don't even pass the ICO stage, they provide a lot of convenience for the market!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

Yes, we need to understand what idea the project carries. We must understand that there is a real result of the team's work. If the team really works hard and this work can be seen, then such a project is doomed to success.

I agree it's all about the project, and how it will be useful to the users and investors that's the thing. If the administration is really strong I am sure the project will be successful.

Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

BTC is the most successful crypto project. LTC and XRP seem good enough right now now, but I am not sure that they will be good enough in future.

Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:33:19 PM

I believe that there will be a lot of successful project in 2019 and in 2020, but now the amount of good projects is very low, so there is nothing to talk about.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: