Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:52:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO or STO ? Learning discussion.  (Read 112 times)
BlockDoe (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:27:12 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 04:31:53 PM by BlockDoe

I am a newbie and just found out about STOs, any opinions? I heard that ICO is not safe and a bad investment. Any opinions ?
Eye16
Copper Member

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

That's what they say. Everybody is building hype over this new name, basically is much more secure than icos as the tokens are backed by smth.
BlockDoe (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:32:26 PM

That's what they say. Everybody is building hype over this new name, basically is much more secure than icos as the tokens are backed by smth.
Nobody is talkimg about STO, but the internet is full of new reviews
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:22:36 PM

I am a newbie and just found out about STOs, any opinions? I heard that ICO is not safe and a bad investment. Any opinions ?
Its not like that although it has some risk but its not a bad investment if the platform is truly a working one and it has a base demands of its token/coin through its product and services offered i'm sure that your Investment will grow like me i'm also and ICO investor so far its good.

Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

Bad! haha Grin
It might be bad for some people who cannot distinguish platforms from ICOs, between platform that actually function in their fields, and platform that are only used as tool to take ICO investor money.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

Investing is a high risk way of raising our money so we should be careful in investing especially in ICO, We should never invest anything that we cant completely afford to be gone like a bubble. Investing is just like gambling, we dont know if we will earn some or lose some, but if we do not try,, We will not have a chance of becoming rich.. So invest and invest those amount that you can afford to loose
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

Do you want to invest in this project? If so, then you should think well about it, but is it worth it? Even if it's a good project, you're still likely to lose some of your money.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 01:38:53 AM

I am still participating in the ICO, and so far, I have no problems with it. Just be sure that when you are planning to invest, make sure that you can afford to lose it. It is a good gamble when you enter in the cryptocurrency.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Slimztee

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:43:52 AM

STO or ICO, you can still lose money if it is a scam project or one without a use case. Be sure to do your due diligence before investing in the STO and ensure to invest an amount you're willing to lose
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: