Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:20:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is really coming back strong and special right now!!!  (Read 739 times)
Gayu123

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

Yes ETH is coming back it now moving up and get to required value
Indick123

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

This is a good news for those bought ETH at low price now ETH has come back strong I think is time to make profit. Yes
curylebron

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

no, I don't think so. maybe the price of ETH is high right now, but the ETH market is always fluctuating up and down, so I think it would be very dangerous to invest in ETH at this time. that's my thought, the decision is yours.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

Coming back from where! Ethereum was $400+ a few weeks ago, it is far from coming back, the real rebound of Ethereum will be with the announcement of a known date of the launch of the Casper protocol. Until then do not expect much from Ethereum.

Maybe those people who fully believed with this project and waiting for that updates are now accumulating so when the news showed up they are ready
 to enjoy the ride, we can't say if this little rise will go further and will continue to bring the hyped, from my own opinion better to aimed for long term
goal and enjoy the big profits after ETH reached again another new height.
Gayu123

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

ETH is really coming back stronger and it will be more profit than ever before
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:50:33 PM

Yes, Ethereum is green trend. Recovered 30% past 3 days. Expect $300 in this week.

Roger Tran

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

Hope it has a strong recovery phase
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:32:27 PM

I think the ETH can only come back when the dev team can improve the features of the Ethereum network, otherwise it will be dump by the ICO projects are holding large volumes of ETH. I think it will be hard to ETH reach 1000$ at last this year.
Indick123

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:15:08 AM

I rely appreciate the situation of ETH now coming back strong for those who bought it at low rate I think this is time for them to make profit or hold it till December by that time I think the price Will goes higher than this.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:02:52 AM

Woa. ETH is really coming back strong and special right now. Have you seen the stimulation? 20% of the day will be great for those who believe in the "heart" of the altcoin. Smiley

Yes, 171 - 220 is very impressive after the down cycle of ETH.
And I think it’s improving on the market, but it will take longer to come back, bring more confidence. And with <$ 200, I think it's hard to make spectacular growth like last year but not impossible. Therefore, it needs to break a lot of control threshold
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

Hey. I agree that you need to be patient in order to make money in this market. Since time has already shown that the market sooner or later goes up.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 10:07:23 AM

Thats a great thing for altcoins especially to the erc-20 tokens and ICO's because all the token's price depends on ETH price. According to some market expert, Ethereum won't reach too much high soon again but maybe next year only if Vitalik takes some real action on the development plan.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:10:17 PM

Woa. ETH is really coming back strong and special right now. Have you seen the stimulation? 20% of the day will be great for those who believe in the "heart" of the altcoin. Smiley

I am not seeing the same situation.
I see that ETh is still very very low, but it is only logical, it shows the huge amount of scam ICOs and those who were not scams, got cold feat and dumped their ETH in market thus the low prices.

ETH ETF by CBOE could be somehing realistic and could lead to atleast lower highs in coming months.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:32:28 PM

That is good to know because wherein is like the heart of bitcoin and what ever affects it affects other altcoins negatively or positively.
btcfan8

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

I bought Ethereum at $ 500 now drops below $ 200, what I expect now is that ETH can be on the old price

well you better holdo n tight
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

And yesterday went back to 190, weak and usual.  Cry

At the moment ETH is 210. And during days goes +-30$. Actually not bad trading scheme. Buy for 190, sell 210.
10% in 1 day.

Coming back from where! Ethereum was $400+ a few weeks ago, it is far from coming back, the real rebound of Ethereum will be with the announcement of a known date of the launch of the Casper protocol. Until then do not expect much from Ethereum.

Right!
Second point might be 30th Sep SEC
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

no, I don't think so. maybe the price of ETH is high right now, but the ETH market is always fluctuating up and down, so I think it would be very dangerous to invest in ETH at this time. that's my thought, the decision is yours.
It's true what you have said, because prices always change from time to time. But if we plan to keep it for a long time then it will be a good choice even though we buy it now because I always feel confident that ethereum can return the price.
bitezze

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

Buy in the short term dip
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 432

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

Hopefully this is a good sign for all of us gift hunters, investors, and all our cryptocurrency lovers, we are sure that Q4 will come soon and we are all sure that the moment we hope will arrive soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

In my opinion, ETH hasn't had a strong comeback yet. It is still very precarious, we can see it today. It still doesn't make a difference compared to other coins while it has lost a lot of time before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: