September 13, 2018, 02:16:01 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 02:54:11 PM by amedia55

DELET
Qusena

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

Great stuff. My etherium is participating !!!
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

And so once the money in the fund runs out the payouts stop, causing most of your "investors" to lose money, as you're taking a 17% cut.

It might be transparent, but it's still extremely scummy and a pyramid scheme where i can't fathom how most people will even be able to even break-even.

Would AVOID this project at all times.

Great stuff. My etherium is participating !!!
You're bound to lose money, but hey, you're a ponzi promoter, so you probably know better than me what you're doing.

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

HYIP with smart contract look interesting
crypscan

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's a smart contract if the site will be down and even if the team the team will disappear it's still be working. That's why this is interesting
sadcrypto

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's a smart contract if the site will be down and even if the team the team will disappear it's still be working. That's why this is interesting

hmm then this is really worth a look, thnx
hope ETH will pump soon Wink
sarijaya4444

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

ATTENTION
MetaMask believes this domain could currently compromise your security and has prevented you from interacting with it.

This is because the site tested positive on the Ethereum Phishing Detector. This includes outright malicious websites and legitimate websites that have been compromised by a malicious actor.
Qusena

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

Good day, few days ago, admin 409H on GitHub is one, who actioned the blacklist of 333eth[dot]io. Reasoning: "Guaraneteed daily returns usually indicates a scam/ponzi scheme. I actively block these".

Sorry, but "usually" isnt correct term &
not legally significant!

Such actions to block the site are groundless, jeopardized the work of the project, has led to serious consequences & prevented normal work of the projct.

Many antivirus program (like Kaspersky Antivirus, Avast, ect.), crypt wallets and browser extensions (like MetaMask), take info from GitHub blacklist & block access to 333eth[dot]io, like "fishing site"!

More than 1500 people around the world, who entered data into smart-contract more than 2500 Ether*, now can not access the site 333eth[dot]io !!!

Dosn't exist a court order or other legal basis (document) to block  the333eth[dot]io. The administration GitHub is ready to bear responsibility for all the consequences after adding 333eth[dot]io to blacklisting ?

All about situation:
https://github.com/MetaMask/eth-phishing-detect/issues/2374

Our official position:

1. Project "333 ETH" is not a "Ponzi Sheme"* because there is no person, no a company (businessman), who
"pays profits to earlier investors using funds obtained from newer investors"...

It's smart-contract algorithm (program code) on which the project is based is uploaded to the blockchain Ethereum 03.09.18 with the OWNERSHIP WAIVER function ("REFUSAL of OWNERSHIP"). This means that nobody - including the organizers- can access it to tamper with its independent functioning.

2. Admins does not have access to the main purse of the contract, it does not have the opportunity to withdraw funds from the smart-contract. Admins does not engage in the rescheduling of the ether* among the participants - it's function of the independent smart-contract.

3. Project "333 ETH" isn't working with world currency of exchange (like USD or Euro), smart-contract "333 ETH" is distribution of Ether* between participants (ether can be transferred between accounts and used to compensate participant mining nodes for computations performed).

4. Developers of 333eth[dot]io yesterday 14.09. opened his source-code of smart contract for analising by each one!

https://etherscan.io/address/0x311f71389e3de68f7b2097ad02c6ad7b2dde4c71

https://github.com/Revolution333/333eth

Resume:
How you can see, Project "333 ETH" not a scam or ponzi scheme.!

We demand immediately to take all necessary measures to unblock the 333eth[dot]io and exclude from the blacklist, otherwise we will be forced to apply with an official application for compensation for material and moral damage to GitHub owners.

* A "Ponzi scheme" is a form of fraud in which a purported businessman lures investors and pays profits to earlier investors using funds obtained from newer investors. Investors may be led to believe that the profits are coming from product sales, or other means, and remain unaware that other investors are the source of apparent profits. A Ponzi scheme is able to maintain the illusion of a sustainable business as long as most of the investors do not demand full repayment and are willing to believe in the non-existent assets that they are purported to own, and there continues to be new investors willing to contribute new funds.

** "Ether" is a cryptocurrency whose blockchain is generated by the Ethereum platform. Ether can be transferred between accounts and used to compensate participant mining nodes for computations performed. Ethereum provides a decentralized Turing-completevirtual machine, the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), which can execute scripts using an international network of public nodes. "Gas", an internal transaction pricing mechanism, is used to mitigate spam and allocate resources on the network.
SmilingBag

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

thnx for the explanation
"This means that nobody - including the organizers- can access it to tamper with its independent functioning"
sounds good
kamikagomi

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

wow it's growing so fast. I feel like FOMO  Grin
usmanov123

Chikuntv

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

hey there. any news on the project?
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:06:08 PM

The legit project, I'm in. Hope the marketing campaign never spots  Wink
Never "spots". Yeah, right.  Roll Eyes These posts above me are so cringe-y that they made this thread even more scam-like rather than promoting it to other forum users. For those who don't know what's happening here, this "company" is offering a ponzi-scheme where you'll get some money as long as new people deposit their money/eth into their pockets. Save yourself from the headaches that this could bring to you and avoid this at all cost.

This is pyramiding through and through. They just added some technical terms to throw your better judgement.
kamikagomi

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

A lot of success imo depends on a fresh blood and marketing. They do a good job promoting it via youtube. Still it's a good play bc we're early, but dont put more than you can afford to lose
buksbunny77

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

Never "spots". Yeah, right.  Roll Eyes These posts above me are so cringe-y that they made this thread even more scam-like rather than promoting it to other forum users. For those who don't know what's happening here, this "company" is offering a ponzi-scheme where you'll get some money as long as new people deposit their money/eth into their pockets. Save yourself from the headaches that this could bring to you and avoid this at all cost.

This is pyramiding through and through. They just added some technical terms to throw your better judgement.

Everyone decides for himself.
Many banks, insurance companies, pension funds work according to the Ponzi scheme.
Fraud is to say that you have a highly profitable business, hiding the Ponzi scheme behind a trading bot, for example.
And when they say openly - where is fraud?
jaybobcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

You call it ponzi, but you know what? It's still better than XRP!  Grin
I'd rather put my ETH in 333 than buy creepl
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:49:41 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 10:39:05 PM by wwzsocki

Everyone decides for himself.
Many banks, insurance companies, pension funds work according to the Ponzi scheme.
Fraud is to say that you have a highly profitable business, hiding the Ponzi scheme behind a trading bot, for example.
And when they say openly - where is fraud?

Are you serious?

Just take good advice from this member and run away from this ponzi scam.

I understand ETH and decentralized technology with a smart contract which will run forever but don't forget that when there will be no more deposits the party will be over and everybody will lose deposited money.

This is even better.
Because the creator makes a cut of 18% from all deposits, he will that this scam runs constantly forever and added a reset after 160 hours from the last deposit to start the party again after a crash.
This is just hilarious because they are advertising this reset as a tool which was built/added to help you. Don't know what will happen with outstanding funds but I think they will be transferred to the developer wallet if something is left. Couldn't find an exact explanation for this and many other concerns.

Just read it one more time, look for reviews and finally make a summary, start your brain and think for a second before you invest your hard earned crypto.

usmanov123

Chikuntv

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

You call it ponzi, but you know what? It's still better than XRP!  Grin
I'd rather put my ETH in 333 than buy creepl

Made my day, haha
So true.
I think that one should understand what he's doing, it's hard to get some plp who are not following those types of projects... this one is interesting, I mean, but always DYOR
sadcrypto

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

True, it's not a typical ICO. Innovative HYPE with the new tech.
buksbunny77

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:06:08 PM

And the fund in the meantime - is growing

rankguide

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

How many get eth, send proof