Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you name or list Altcoin worth to HODL.  (Read 1110 times)
paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:49:44 AM

I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

The best solution is to keep everything a little bit. You'll have to accept that. Due to the fact that the choice of such a large and thousands of coins, choose one of all too difficult and almost impossible. So try to buy the maximum number of completely different coins
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

Altcoins that are most likely to be utilized by a trader in long-term investing are Ethereum because if seen from price movements every year often experience a pretty good increase, traders only have to hold assets first without panic, when bad news emerges in the crypto world.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

Not everyone can make a correct answer to such a question, so everything can only represent an individual's point of view. My choice is ADA and ETH, these two are the most promising coins I think next year.

Chom_

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

maybe I can't name coins, but to see what coins are worth holding, you can see coins that have the largest community and trade, of course you can see in coinmarketcap, there you might choose what coins are worth holding
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

In such scenarios, only secondary research would help you. You shouldn't just trust anyone's advice here on the forum since everyone has own perspective. If you ask me, I would obviously recommend ETH because it has been falling badly and the price is definitely worth entering the market, apart from that you can go ahead with Remme coin.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:42:54 AM

I do not know that the tokens I use will have a higher value in the future but are worth sharing, namely Gladius and wePower
both projects have solutions to their respective problems.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:44:24 AM

if you do altcoin research the best thing to hold is, you are looking for altcoins whose
owners are very active in their development, because active developers usually have
very large capital, which will always manage altcoins very correctly.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

That's EOS, the best name in the world right now, there are so many ICOs calling billions of dollars like it, but I think it's the most dynamic community and development team right now.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

I am here writing name of some good projects but make sure to do your own research before you invest in any project

Zilliqa
Pundi X
Cybermiles
Nucleus vision
Neo
and some more
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

There are thousands of different coins on the market now. I just can not imagine what it takes to be a professional in order to correctly determine the most profitable investment for the future among all these coins. You will not be able to find out the exact and correct answer
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

I must say semux. It has great potential, very low market cap on a crappy exchange. And right now you are getting around %5 monthly just by voting.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

I would suggest you go for Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar, Monero and Dash. They are well-developed coins and under-priced right now in my opinion.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:32:31 PM

My TOP-3 HODL bag:
- QuarkChain (QKC) is potential Eth's killer with sharding testnet live
- NKN is decentralized internet with working testnet supported by W.Diffie (google about him)
- ONT because it's NEO killer and profitable masternodes
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:14:38 PM

If you intend to invest, top # 100 on coinmarketcap will be attractive options! Investments always have certain risks, consider carefully when deciding to invest!
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

i recommend you the xrp,eth and etn huge total supply but very worth it to buy these 3 project are so nice you can earn alot by just holding them, if i were you i will buy now because the price are now cheap we are almost near to bullrun to the moon soon.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

I hodl MTC, CBC, CST and LCS. This altcoins I received from participating in bounty and I am planning to invest in big in ETH, waiting for my price target and going to then hodl it for ages at least 5 years. This is perfect time to invest in almost any good project, as we are at our lowest price as a whole market is finishing consolidate

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

I have a few coins which I think are highly recommended, but I am not responsible if something happens to your investment because this is just my speculation, the coin is 1.XLM (stellar) 2.ETH (Ethereum) 3.NPXS (Pundi X )
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

nowadays probably good to hold altcoin are "XRP, JNT, EOS and ETHEREUM"  because of being promising , unfortunately it  became cheap due to the market situation,  but still have possibilities to grow up again and break new records in my view,  wherein perhaps when market recover agai IMO.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

Anything with a team that has good ideas and is doing work towards a goal deemed worthwhile by the contributing community.  But here's something else to consider and it connects into hodl'ing all cryptocurrencies.  Basically, it's the idea that bitcoin remains a center focal point and the value should be at some certain level.  I think if we can keep bitcoin above $10K consistently then all the other alt coins that are legitimate and doing actual work can be worth holding and be viable in various use cases.  Bitcoin in the $6K range-bound like it has been is sustainable but not forever.  We will see many small projects capitulate and quit before 2021 when I expect bitcoin to make another surge and then finally remain solidly above that psychological $10K barrier.  

It's just a fact of life in cryptocurrency that a strong bitcoin value equates to stronger and more vibrant alt coins.  

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
HectorAlden

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

I recommend you to hold these coins. These coins are better worth buying now.

IOTA, EOS, ETH, RIPPLE
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: