Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 07:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you name or list Altcoin worth to HODL.  (Read 1117 times)
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

You have not said that which coins you have at present, making it difficult for us to suggest you. But in my opinion, ripple is one of the good coin that is worth holding for long term. I am sure that it will benefit you in the long term. Other coins worthy of holding are stellar, ethereum, cardano, tron, Steem, electroneum. 
I honestly believe specter coin and nano will go up incredibly. They were both valued really high and they both dropped insanely and even the volume went down crazy yet they still have the same promises and even put new stuff on top of it and yet they are low valued because of the market.

I think both of them can really reach the prices they once were and they will be really valued highly in peoples minds because they make great promises. Specter is the coin to be used if you want secrecy in your crypto and they have stake as well which is a good income method for you and nano has speed, speed like instant type. So those two should be really looked at.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:38:48 PM

I would advise you hold top 20 altcoins and new alts like nkn, pchain, quarkchain, origo, seele, metronome.
Also you can pick up some coins dropped to 0.3x since ICO.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

don't just pay attention to what coins are great for being held in some time in the future. It's all just speculation without incurring the corresponding results expectations. Note the fundamental aspect of what it wants to put on hold for investment because it will be more important to determine the outcome in some time in the future to withstand the crypto.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

The top 10 altcoins are the wisest decisions if you want to hold back in the long run, it won't be too risky like the altcoin below.
but if you have another option the chance at a bigger profit but remember the risk is also comparable. so you should try one step to check it straight away
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:33:54 AM

I want to give you advice, just hold big coin (top #10 in cmc) because all of the is very good coins and has very bright future. All of them is very good, if isn't good they can stay in top #10 cmc for very long time.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

Personally, I do not see the point of either buying and storing for a long time in such a position, this will easily lead to a simple loss of finances.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:40:32 AM

I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

I think 1 - 3 top coin from coinmarketcap list is worth to hold ( long term ), even market condition not good but there's hope in there. Use only 40% from your capital because we don't know when market will rise again. In every activity there's risk you should taken as challenge and this is the right time to test it. Keep going and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
marcitosi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

I would choose only ripple and ethereum because I don’t trust any other Altcoins, and these coins have proven themselves only from the dark side in the past

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
corrado25

Activity: 774
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

My advice to you invests in coins with the top20-30 coinmarketcap.I especially recommend paying attention to coins XLM,Cardano (ADA),ETC,ETC,Cardano (ADA),SC,VET because these coins have a cood command and these coin is very cheap and when they will grow they will give more profits.And dont forget about LTC !

Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

You might wanna check out optherium, they have a unique exchange platform that's launching soon and am definitely sure it's a good altercoin to hold right now, check it out and thank me later.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

There are many topics like this, here's my pick.

• Bitcoin
  • ETH
  • Monero
  • Litecoin
  • Dash (you can also replace this with your own desired coin)

You can replace or include Dash to your choice. My other choice would be DGB/Zcash.

kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:56:40 AM

I can advise only one altcoin is NEO. In it, I believe 100%. There are many more projects which I would like to invest money such as: ADA, NEM, ETC. But I had all the money invested in NEO.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

I would suggest to hodl LCS coin to 2022(LocalCoinSwap is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange with the goal of providing trading on all major coins. What is perhaps the biggest gap still existing in the cryptocurrency market is the fact that no single website offers direct P2P trading for more than one coin), also BTC,ETH and XRP. For now I also invested in NEO, hope to see it rising next year.https://bit.ly/2C4p6bI

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:09:27 AM

Normally there are personal choices for holding coins, I think top altcoins are best for long-term investments, like Eth, Litecoin, XMR.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

You should check Aion network. I believed it's one of the best coin to hold. check their website https://aion.network/ and telegram https://t.me/aion_blockchain.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:45:51 AM

Here is Ruby-X coin RBY! This is good for holding as long-term.
In every quarter of year, top 5000 RBY holders will get dividend from profit of Ruby-X!
Check the lightpaper for more info about dividend. Thanks Smiley

kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:49:17 AM

I chose NEO for storage, in my opinion this is the best altcoin, I also want to offer Etherium, ADA, NEM for long-term investments. These projects for me look very promising.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:52:12 AM

The best advice if you're not trying to make profits too quickly and want to have less risk to manage is simply to invest in the top quality assets only

It's tempting to invest in higher risk/lower market cap assets but make sure you research them thoroughly and only diversify a small percentage of you portfolio into those (optionally)

baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:42:33 AM

ETH is totally worth it. LTC is good option too. People, who hodled XRP now can get very good profits. However, in future several month there will be a lot of releases, so new stars may appear. By the way, I do not think that hoddling is worth in any ocasion.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:56:30 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 12:06:52 PM by Ararbermas

I prefer to hold XRP and JNT which is in my view worth it to hold including ETH because of previous performance ,which is even now still  had a potential to bounce more in the future base on the patterns . But in my opinion probably it will become worth it when bitcoin rocketed again back to the ath or once the market become stable because those coin i have mentioned is still suffering on this current situation.  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: