Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you name or list Altcoin worth to HODL.  (Read 1100 times)
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:33:08 PM

Bitcoin,Ripple and Ethereum is my pick for this days to hold as far as they take for a long time of profit to earn a big money for it.
Some altcoins and tokens getting for their price in past days only and can't take for long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

Doesn't matter. If you believe in crypto, just buy 10 or 20 top coins. If market start to grow agin - all of them will grow. If not, then not.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

I will give you the name or list of altcoins that are worth to HODL, that is :
1. Ethereum
2. Ripple
3. Stellar
4. NEO
5. ADA
6. DOGE
7. TRX
8. ETC
9. NXT
10. UTNP
HectorAlden

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.
These are my holding coins list:-

EOS
WAVES
TRON
XRP
XLM
PUNIDX
ETH
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

I undestand that you would like somebody to cover huge amount of data instead of you and give you a simple answer, but the truth is that simple answer does not exist. I mean that if person found out several good coins and he is able to prove their value, he would rather sell this info.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

Man, you should mind your own brain. If you will keep using somebody' opinions instead of yours. Take look at the rate changes, try to make your own prediction. Of, cource, there are several rules that work for everyone, but I would be much better if you will make descisions on your own.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

I do not know if people are so serious whenever they ask questions like this. Asking for the altcoin to hold, is like asking someone to tell you what he knows. What about if what he knows is not a good choice, would you hold him responsible for that mistake.
Which is why you need to do your own due diligence in researching on coins yourself.
Invest in only what you are confident of and that you personally trust.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

Market is too unstable for hodling as for me, so i prefer to make short term investment. If token get higher in price, so I can get good profit, I sell it without a doubt. It is the best strategy, as for me. And, of course, I use golden rule: red = buy, green = sell.

JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

my own dissapoint was COMSA - from 3 $  fell down to 0.10 $ , it was Japan altcon, so as for me it is the worth
hydranetwork

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:38:26 PM

ETH... and good ICO projects Smiley
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

Don't base your judgement on what other people says on where to invest. Rely on facts and your own research  There are a lot of good coins to hodl. Especially those at the high rankings, top 20. For now, I would recommend that you focus on Ethereum and Ripple as they are the coins that has a high appreciation rate in the upcoming months. You can also try to invest on short term since the market is painfully low and goes down most of the time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

these are my top list altcoins good to hold for the long-term investment.

Electronuem
Vechain
Credits
Neo
Eos

The price of these coins now are too cheap, or if you don't like it you can choose those top 10 altcoins on coinmarketcap.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

I think your bachelor for this cryptocurrency wolrd. So i whold like to help you. I saw you say researched many coins and ask whats the best coins for invest. My opinion is please go to coinmarketcap then you can find top 10 coins there. After you can compare last year price and current price you selected coin. Then find your coins exchange and buy it thats exchange using ETH or BTC.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:58:25 AM

I would say a couple of coins that you can hodl which would be profitable for you in the future
Ethereun
Monero
Lindacoin
ADA
These are really good coins with a very supportive community of investors behind them that there is no way that the coins do not go up in prices for the long term. There is a lot of growing to do but they are your best bet
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:19:02 AM

Considering the current market situation, it seems to me that a long-term hold of altcoins is a bad idea. Too much uncertainty in the future, so if you are looking for something for a long-term, it is better to choose bitcoin. Altcoins, on the other hand, are better to use for short or medium-term deals in order to quickly increase capital.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

Lol! Is there any good icos now? I bet it just those who are afford to pay their signature participants with btc. But the rest are mostly scam

Considering the current market situation, it seems to me that a long-term hold of altcoins is a bad idea. Too much uncertainty in the future, so if you are looking for something for a long-term, it is better to choose bitcoin. Altcoins, on the other hand, are better to use for short or medium-term deals in order to quickly increase capital.
You're right. Why waste your money into shitcoins if bitcoin can be a certainty to give profit. While I don't think some altcoins can give a decent earning since the altcoin price is normally base on bitcoin price.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

Lol! Is there any good icos now? I bet it just those who are afford to pay their signature participants with btc. But the rest are mostly scam

You're right. Why waste your money into shitcoins if bitcoin can be a certainty to give profit. While I don't think some altcoins can give a decent earning since the altcoin price is normally base on bitcoin price.
There are still good altcoins project, however due to a growing number of ICOs, we cannot avoid the scams but it can determine if we are smart
so we can still choose those high potential project. The current trend is that bitcoin price affects altcoins, but that will change in the future when the market will be progressive again.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Saint1990

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:06:23 AM

Have You heard about Zilliqa?? Zilliqa is a blockchain based project for payment processing & dapp Platform with scalability in the focus. Zilliqa will be launching its mainnet on january 2019. Read this interesting article Why you should hold Zilliqa for long-term 4 Zilliqa (ZIL) Updates To Keep You HODLing

SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:14:19 AM

Try ETH,XTP,NEO,BTC,Monero but that final decision only from you, They are a lot if respondent but are you sure that one of them, You will accept their advice? For me that is not good for investment. I advice if you want a good investment search by own time and good timing because me and the other can't help you out for this thing.
nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:17:20 AM

In my opinion the best altcoins to hold this year is ethereum,cardano, NEO and EOS these altcoins has a potential to give us a huge profit in the end of the year. The development of these altcoins is excellent in this year than last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: