Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you name or list Altcoin worth to HODL.  (Read 1113 times)
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

Before you invest in an ico project, you need to carefully study it! After investing, the project should be monitored. I would invest in ETH and CARDANO.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

I recommend to invest some of the top 100 altcoins and hold for the better result. It takes time but it would be worthy for you to pick what suits your standard of altcoins including the potential, team and the product.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:59:33 AM

I recommend to invest some of the top 100 altcoins and hold for the better result. It takes time but it would be worthy for you to pick what suits your standard of altcoins including the potential, team and the product.
It's not automatic that all coins in the top 100 are good coins because it depends on the markepcap only and we know for a fact
that there are a lot of coins with huge volume and therefore they have good marketcap, but the question is, are all this coin have decent trading volume or the team are really devoted for the development of the project? That's some of the factors that needed to be analyze also.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Rumble97

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:11:22 AM

Because of the many types of altcoins you have to be good at getting alcoins that are good and worthy of investment, for example ethereum or eos which is the best altcoin that you hold for the future
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:54:15 AM

the only altcoin i hold is ethereum and that will probably never change. only at ethereum do i see potential and the possibility of a good future. i hope he will make his way next to bitcoin.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:33:30 AM

I still maintain ethereum now, although there is no bright spot that ethereum will rise and be at the top. I just hope that ethereum will be successful again.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:37:57 AM

I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

My top choices are Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the two coins that I consider to be the most potent in the future. Also I also hold some NEO, XRP, BCH.
Mandalf

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:39:49 AM

Depends on the risks you want to take.

XLM, NEO, VET are some good up and comers that can do big things.

Really small caps like Quant Network and Apex Network I think are also worth long holds.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:42:23 AM

currently i do hold Unibright, the reasons is cause i believe in next year more people will aware that blockchain is important and we will see more real use cases in businesses, the other reasons why i hold unibright cause its still undervalued which i think there is a big space to grow and also its from germany which i think so many big company are in germany. I do also plan to hold ROMAD, romad currently still on ICO sale but i do plan to hold it for long term cause they do got a unique project that trying to prevent virus into your computer, so basically its anti-virus based on blockchain technology. There is also several coins that i think good like a universa, NEM and spectre.

briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:50:32 AM

Ethereum, of course this is an altcoin that is worthy of being traded now, as the best altcoin ethereum has advantages that other altcoins don't have, can hold this coin is definitely profitable for the future
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:00:44 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 04:11:12 AM by kevinzxz

I have been doing my research on which good altcoin to hold, but i also need your opinion on which to hold.

I advise you to invest in Etheera (ETA), because in just a few months the price can rise very high (33,000%) and be at position 80 in coinmarketcap, it shows that investing in Etheera (ETA) is very good and have the opportunity if in the future Etheera (ETA) can be in position top 10 coinmarketcap, so the price will definitely increase much higher.

origin : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/etheera/#charts

sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:57:06 AM

good coin is a coin that moves dynamically, I cannot give coin names that are valuable if they are held but I have a suggestion that if you want to make big profits you should not hold your coins but you use your coins to trade in order to make a profit which is greater than just holding back.
agatha90

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:41:00 AM

I recommend a doge coin, besides a very cheap fee and the transaction doesn't take too long. This doge coin is very potential. I'm sure the doge can rival ETH later.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:58:04 AM

Ethereum is number 1.
Many top coins worth to buy & hodl now until next bull run, that may happen in next 2 years definitely.
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

I recommend a doge coin, besides a very cheap fee and the transaction doesn't take too long. This doge coin is very potential. I'm sure the doge can rival ETH later.
I also hold some of the dogecoin and the ethereum. We all know, both of these coins have a huge market in the market for crypto. Doge became my favorite coin, somehow I prefer to save my aset in form of a doge from on crypto.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

Ethereum, of course this is an altcoin that is worthy of being traded now, as the best altcoin ethereum has advantages that other altcoins don't have, can hold this coin is definitely profitable for the future

I suppose that NEO and Ethereum are the best altcoins to hold them for a very long time. However, there are other very good and promising cryptocurrencies. These are Credits, Gladius, and EIDOO.
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

I have seen several altcoins that worth holding, I have keep eye on them and they keep developing non stop with massive improvement on their project which translates to continuous growth, some of these coins are Robotina, bitwatt, glitzcoin, stellar lumen and brickblock, they are all worth holding
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:22:21 AM

GVT has a platform where you can invest GVT and potentially get more GVT. It has a use case/and is running as you asked, user experience is quite great actually.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

In this bearish market we can not rely on even strong coins but there are some coins that shows its strength in bearish market. Here are the list of coins that can be hold Xrp, Eth, Bnb, Neo, Stellar & Pundi. I hope these coins will not despair you. But do your own research also before considering any coin.

MortonAlden

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

Paragon
Stellar
Cardano
These are my favourite coins to work for. They are too good for imvestment and profitability. They shall grow soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: