Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 04:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is recovering?  (Read 4334 times)
Radzivill

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

The etherium was very heavily resold when it cost $ 167. Obviously, this is a speculative decline in prices, because recently there were very positive news. Prices have gone up, it's normal!
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

Yes i agreed with you ethereum is start reached from it's lowest level 170$ to $220 in last two days and as per my opinion if this momentum will be continue then very soon it can reach at $500 level.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

ETH is a good coin worth holding, I wonder why most people say ill things about it. Although the growth isn't that huge, but its needed and welcomed. ETH will surly recover, it's a matter of time.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:48:42 PM

Now Eth is slowly recovering. It has been 180 to 230. It will be good in the future. I hope that after a few days, its prices have risen to 400. It's a good time to buy and hold for the future.
shadow123

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:55:11 PM

Yes, Eth is recovering BTC. BTC will be around 6550$. But if BTC breaks that wall we will have some considerable pump of most of the coins.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
I am very excited about the price increase of ETH
I think up till now ETH IS RECOVERING... there is yet better heights to be attained,  we may be seeing a new height for eth in history

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
john alex young

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

I am also happy because I am hearing the price of ETH is increasing again. I don't know what makes me so happy even though I have never felt the pleasure of the ETH results. hopefully later when the bounty project that I joined, the ETH price was more than $203
Gab20

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

What baffled me earlier was that some people never believed ethereum could rise again and that was why some of them started dumping their coins. Just like the operator, every holder will surely be happy they are still holding. If more patience can be exercised, many would sell their tokens at above $1000 as against what Buterin said. If you even have the capacity, you can use fiat to buy more and hold, because eth still has a lot of prospects.
Junixi

Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
yes i believe in ethereum ajd i think that we should believe in it all together as such a great cryprocurrency like it can not simply die

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

What baffled me earlier was that some people never believed ethereum could rise again and that was why some of them started dumping their coins. Just like the operator, every holder will surely be happy they are still holding. If more patience can be exercised, many would sell their tokens at above $1000 as against what Buterin said. If you even have the capacity, you can use fiat to buy more and hold, because eth still has a lot of prospects.
ethereum will recover sooner or later and actually i think that there 9s jot a long time for us to wait so let be patient about it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:15:23 PM

I noticed a slight change in the price of ETH in the market which means that ETH is trying to recover gradually but let's not lose focus and hope
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:19:30 PM

Of course, ethereum is not at the high price we are still waiting for todays. However the rise in the price of ethereum was good for morale.

Yes, ethereum's rise is currently reopening the spirit that had previously been slightly closed due to the deep decline. There are still many ethereum hopes to return and have higher prices.
bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:26:10 PM

I would say its a recovery, but i could also say its a push up in price after a high demand from people.
Lets hope it stabilizes and continues to increase in price.
then we can call it a recovery and not just a stability

Ethereum now in its recovery status we all hope it will continue to increase even gradually cause we are now entering the last quarter of the year so that the members of our community will enjoy it for the coming holiday season.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

I think ETH will go its previous price before the big drops. ETH will stay at 300 USD for a long time, after 4-5 months, if the crypto market pumps then ETH can go to the 1K USD. Otherwise, we may see another big fall of Ethereum.
Kebokantahu

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

ethereum's moment of rise that we have been waiting for for a long time is certainly, but wait a while longer it is likely that with this slight significant increase there will still be a correction in the price, because what I see is the market is still in a downtrend and this increase is only temporary just to show that ethereum is still strong enough to recover after experiencing his insult.
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

ethereum will be fine and i have no single doubt abou tit as ethereum has always been one of the best cryptocurrencies nowadays

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:31:15 PM

yes hopefully this is truly a recovery for ethereum, not just a small talk. I hope this will continue until ethereum prices return and even more than before the red market.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

ethereum will be fine and i have no single doubt abou tit as ethereum has always been one of the best cryptocurrencies nowadays
Putting the money into Ethereum would be the choice that most people here would make since the price is getting better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hadarula

Activity: 252

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:32:14 PM

ethereum's moment of rise that we have been waiting for for a long time is certainly, but wait a while longer it is likely that with this slight significant increase there will still be a correction in the price, because what I see is the market is still in a downtrend and this increase is only temporary just to show that ethereum is still strong enough to recover after experiencing his insult.
ethereum has all the resources it needs to recover especially the great team that will do anything that it needs to get ethereum out of troubles

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

Yes, I also see that the price of ETH in recent days is growing and I hope that this will be a new increase in the price of ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: