Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:27:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is recovering?  (Read 4314 times)
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:59:04 PM

Ethereum might liely see beyond $1000 this year. When acoin is good, it is good. Eth is a coin with good potentials. That a coin drops in price, that not mean it will not rise again, most especially for good coin. Whoever knows what is good will keep buying from the dip. I still perceive that this year might bring this year might bring bull run for the crypto space. So, it is just is just gradually going to rise.
Ciidoctor

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
I am very excited about the price increase of ETH
It's a small recovery, but it's still a good sign for Ethereum and all the crypto market overall, as many Erc20 Tokens are influenced by Ethereum's price. The price right now is still undervalued, and it should go up to at least 300$ in the near future.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

I think it is too early by saying ETH is recovering. The ETH is changing, the price is still unstable. It is very easy to up and easy to down. I think that I will always positively think but that is the fact. However, it doesn't mean lead me to the panic situation resulting any panic decision. I think that ETH still needs more times to be back.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
turbanto

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

I would say that this is a speculative game in the market. and the price of ETH continues to fall.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:43:13 AM

If the recovery goes, then it is not noticeable yet. But you should not expect a quick recovery of the market, because the fall was extremely strong and recovery may take even a few years, wait.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

Currently the downtrend continues. Therefore, the recovery of altcoins seems a little difficult. But ethereum is the most valuable and most successful altcoin. I'm sure we'll be able to see a recovery after a while Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
DianTama
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:14:22 PM

Ethereum will certainly recover. This is, as for me, one of the current axioms of the crypto-currency market. Undoubtedly the most powerful alternative coin has the greatest potential for the return of its former high price positions.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:51:39 PM

Does not look like a recovery to me it just looks like the price corrected and it managed to correct at a much lower price than I expected and now the coin is back to following in the footsteps and bitcoin and following every move. The next time we are going to see a recovery in eth is when we start to see a recovery in the price of bitcoin, otherwise there would be nothing
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:04:33 PM

Does not look like a recovery to me it just looks like the price corrected and it managed to correct at a much lower price than I expected and now the coin is back to following in the footsteps and bitcoin and following every move. The next time we are going to see a recovery in eth is when we start to see a recovery in the price of bitcoin, otherwise there would be nothing
Not yet still it's on a big dip and it's risky to trade as well. We must not greedy in terms of that because it can fluctuates more or repeat in much higher price .It looks like in the end of year there will be more possibilities or chances to recover.
sweetwine

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:38:52 PM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
In my opinion, ETH is the big one in the crypto market. It has strong foundation. It was considered to be able to replace the dominating of bitcoin. when ETH get dumped to $167. ITs perfect price to get more in your portfolio. THe current value now is 228$. It is still a good price to get now. As you could remember, Its value get 1K earlier this year.
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:46:14 PM

Surely eth is recovering. I believe ethereum more than bitcoin. Because i can see the future potential of eth especially with pos and with more updates eth will be bigger than btc.
That dumps because of manipulation and they will be always in that market. Only we need to trust our coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 10:49:49 PM

You could term it a recovery or a push up to get ETH up again, but the prices are looking green and slightly stable for many tokens, so it may not be just ETH.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Omoiloye

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

I never had a doubt about the recovery of etherum. Eth is such a good coin with a use case that cannot be outdated currently. But every coin has it up and low. I guess eth is currently on its low I believe eth will surpass the 1k mark in the next bull run
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

There are only small fluctations in the price of most cryptocurrencies right now, when I think of recovery I think of a coin being on its way to return to its all time high. Under those criteria, I cannot say that Ethereum is recovering, it is simply not doing as bad as it previously was, which is very different from recovering. For example, would you say an alcoholic is recovering if he switches from 10 glasses of wine to just 9 per day? Probably not.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:54:37 PM

I never had a doubt about the recovery of etherum. Eth is such a good coin with a use case that cannot be outdated currently. But every coin has it up and low. I guess eth is currently on its low I believe eth will surpass the 1k mark in the next bull run
The price might need a lot of bullrun's for Ethereum to be worth over 1k per coin. It should happen eventually.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

Ethereum is recovering nicely as well as the other cryptocurrency. Though its price is not that high as before. Ethereum is a great coin backup by its great blockchain. So, believe in ethereum, it will go up again.

dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 11:02:34 PM

Yes , eth price is recovering , and when upward trends in market will come eth can go up to a certain price . But tp get to the all time high value is tough and i can not see that happening anytime soon unless investors again gains confidence in icos

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

There are only small fluctations in the price of most cryptocurrencies right now, when I think of recovery I think of a coin being on its way to return to its all time high. Under those criteria, I cannot say that Ethereum is recovering, it is simply not doing as bad as it previously was, which is very different from recovering. For example, would you say an alcoholic is recovering if he switches from 10 glasses of wine to just 9 per day? Probably not.
indeed, I also do not feel that ethereum has begun to recover, there has been no significant price increase, the price is still very far from the highest price, currently ethereum has difficulty increasing, every day only small fluctuations occur, if playing in the short term is definitely getting profit though small
daniel2023

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:58:57 PM

Ether is bounce back gradually. I think the turbulent is over. Crypto market will boom this last quarter of the year. Good and wise investors or traders will make good money.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:04:06 AM

Yeah, it is.
Of course, it's a gradual process.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: