Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH is recovering?  (Read 4309 times)
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:06:50 AM

ETH is recovering along many other cryptos.  Not easy to know with certainty but it may have bottomed and be in early stage of next rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

I seen eth was trying to recover so far from in the recent bearish trend, but eventually it wasn't doing well although the situation became stabilized at a moment. Fluctuations always happens and more holders right now wasn't having fair perceptions over their assets, due to unpredicatable market trend on eth.

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:15:59 AM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
I am very excited about the price increase of ETH
It's a small recovery, but it's still a good sign for Ethereum and all the crypto market overall, as many Erc20 Tokens are influenced by Ethereum's price. The price right now is still undervalued, and it should go up to at least 300$ in the near future.

had experienced a decrease in the current lot to Ethereum has increased. because it is capable of progress achieved with the Ethereum so the current price and the development of the Ethereum experiencing recovery.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
quandong

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:49:57 AM

I also noticed that the crypto market is recovering slowly. ETH is moving slowly and perhaps this strong recovery is taking place in October. We hope for breakthrough for this favorable result.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:52:00 AM

There are only small fluctations in the price of most cryptocurrencies right now, when I think of recovery I think of a coin being on its way to return to its all time high. Under those criteria, I cannot say that Ethereum is recovering, it is simply not doing as bad as it previously was, which is very different from recovering. For example, would you say an alcoholic is recovering if he switches from 10 glasses of wine to just 9 per day? Probably not.
you are right, i think at this time ethereum has not been said in the recovery period. but at least ethereum has begun to crawl up and that's a pretty good development in my opinion. currently it is not yet stable, maybe in the next few weeks progress from ethereum will be increasingly visible and will slowly recover.

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:51:16 AM

Yesterday I only saw ETH for $ 167. But ETH today increased 17% and increased to $ 203. What can this tell us about ETH?
I am very excited about the price increase of ETH

ETH was in the most bottom in September, and now it is stabilizing around $200++ in the market.
Well, i think not only you who excited of the increasing ETH price, but everyone are.
I think the ETH has fallen because many peoples lost interest in ICO, only few ICO's are good, the rest are bad.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:03:58 AM

Eth has recovered with some percentage but I think it still have another dip coming which might take us to $150+ area again before we might have final bull run even in all coin the bearish mode is still very strong and might take long time before we finally see bull.

Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

Does not look like a recovery to me it just looks like the price corrected and it managed to correct at a much lower price than I expected and now the coin is back to following in the footsteps and bitcoin and following every move. The next time we are going to see a recovery in eth is when we start to see a recovery in the price of bitcoin, otherwise there would be nothing
Not yet still it's on a big dip and it's risky to trade as well. We must not greedy in terms of that because it can fluctuates more or repeat in much higher price .It looks like in the end of year there will be more possibilities or chances to recover.
the large number of enthusiasts who support the Ethereum to make major coin as Ethereum generate even more profits. with this development because it is a very capable for supported recovery to experiencing the very maximum.

florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:52:53 AM

There are only small fluctations in the price of most cryptocurrencies right now, when I think of recovery I think of a coin being on its way to return to its all time high. Under those criteria, I cannot say that Ethereum is recovering, it is simply not doing as bad as it previously was, which is very different from recovering. For example, would you say an alcoholic is recovering if he switches from 10 glasses of wine to just 9 per day? Probably not.

Yes, I agree with you, if we say recover it means the price of ETH is going up high again, but in this situation it will only grown up for a day but in the next day it will back again to its low price, so where is the recovery in that? I don't see it.
rakib123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:00:57 AM

I  hope eth is recovering. Ethereum market is so fall. i think it's the main reason is increase the ethereum coin supply. Everyone know when supply is increase price is low. So now we are wait for locked the supply.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

With minor drawdowns, ETH will recover, I think not soon.After such a sharp fall, it takes time to recover and if there is a possibility that investing in Ethereum today will yield results in the future.
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

No, as of the moment Ethereum value is continously going down. Without any sign of recovery or when it possibilty recover, none.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:35:26 AM

With minor drawdowns, ETH will recover, I think not soon.After such a sharp fall, it takes time to recover and if there is a possibility that investing in Ethereum today will yield results in the future.
For me, I think ETH will not recover as early as 2018, prices are just as volatile, and now I'm trying to choose the potential altcoin to invest in, not hoping for ETH and BTC again.

TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

eth has become a potential coin today, eth only needs to recover to the best position so eth can be in a good position in the market. now eth prices are going down to a low position, so as soon as possible ethereum will rise and recover, some time ago it experienced a significant increase but had to go down, and at the end of the year it could be expected to be the best position so that ethereum became an expensive coin.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:48:04 AM

Still, you can buy ETH but you can't consider it as the recovery sign. So, wait for the good time which will come at the end of 2019. You should buy ETH not for the investment but you required for the token transfer GAS cost.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:53:37 AM

That is a very good signal. We can easily see that ETH will soon rise again. And at this price, you can still buy eth to trade or hold. Remember that you have to be patient. Don't worry too much
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

So far it does look like the coin is recovering nicely, and despite the crash that happened with the coin it seems to be back up on the number two spot behind bitcoin and that alone is impressive. Now it looks like it is back to following the price of bitcoin closely so what we are waiting for is for the price of btc to do better and eth will go back up
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

That is a very good signal. We can easily see that ETH will soon rise again. And at this price, you can still buy eth to trade or hold. Remember that you have to be patient. Don't worry too much
I totally agree and see a lot of Alt coins has gained against BTC. I bought ETH just yestorday and this morning was great news. looking at the graph, I will hodl at east till 0.04 ETH/BTC and then want to buy more at lower levels for a target to 0.049. I see technical analysis and it has drrawn head and shoulders upside down, which means there is a bull trend coming

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

If that's the case we can say that eth is recovering and that's a good sign that its getting higher and higher as the days go by, just continue pushing it up and eth will really be that great, we just have to believe and give it a chance one day it will become as great as bitcoin.

TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

Yes, it will jump up and down, it all depends on how much its amount is spent on a transaction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: